Don't joke with the pokerstars support !

• Maxippouce
      Maxippouce
      Coach
      Coach
      This is a mail I sent to pokerstars after my 6th full max vs a 4of a kind....

"I'm Maxipouce

I really fed up about the four of a kind vs my full, 6 times in 130 000 hands.

If you don't stop this joke, you will lose a supernova player (i hesitate to leave to play in FTP or to kill myself by any way)

So, please stop that as quick as possible, I laughed for the 2 first times, but now I become really upset.

Thank you for you futur answer.

Maxipouce."

I was really surprised when I saw a chat live pop up in front of my tables 20 minutes later and this is the conversation:

"OOPS

HostMorganB: Hello Emmanuel
      Maxipouce: hello
      HostMorganB: We recieved an email from you with a possible threat to kill yourself
      HostMorganB: We just wanted to make sure that you are ok
      Maxipouce: no, it was a way to talk
      Maxipouce: i mean i fed up
      HostMorganB: so you are ok?
      Maxipouce: Yes I am, but i really fed up about four of a kind vs my full !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      HostMorganB: i apologize if this is an inconvenience, however, we have to take sure emails or reports literal
      Maxipouce: i just broke a laptop because of that
      Maxipouce: but i'm fine thank
      Maxipouce: sorry to use this way to talk
      HostMorganB: i understand
      HostMorganB: however, please take into consideration that we take it very seriously
      Maxipouce: i do
      HostMorganB: when someone says they might do harm
      HostMorganB: we are expected to call authorities if we find such cases, and we definetely dont want to cause any inconvenience
      Maxipouce: ok
      HostMorganB: stil, im glad that it was just a way to say things, and not an actual threat
      Maxipouce: be sure it's not
      Maxipouce: but maybe i'll kill my cat
      Maxipouce: ....
      HostMorganB: lol
      HostMorganB: ok
      HostMorganB: i will leave you to your game again
      Maxipouce: ok, thanks

(pay attention to the fact they just avoid to talk about my real problem :D )

RIGGED :tongue:
  • 22 replies
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      In some days the animal protection will contact you because you threat to kill your cats xD !

Lol but they are nice to come and make ysure that you are okay :s_biggrin:

But a don't come on full tilt >_>

I lost full house vs quad in 12k hand i think worse than poker star xD

Poll :

What was their fear?

1. To lose a supernova player?
      2. To have a bad image after someone had killed himself because of the card generator?
      3. To have a pokerstar player become a full tilt player?
      4. All xD ?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

I pick number 3 btw ;)

But seriously never damage things that were worth more than the pot. So how expensive was your cat ^^

-Jack
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Pokerstars condones cruelty to animals. I'm informing PETA.
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Reminds me of some encounters with Titan Support:

Kaycee: Hello there! Kaycee here from the Online Support.! Nice to see you online! :)
      Kaycee: Hi, Valentin
      vhallee: hello kaycee
      vhallee: yes it's good to be back
      vhallee: i've been away for some time because i was training my pet monkey to play No Limit.
      vhallee: he's getting quite good
      vhallee: his name is enrique - you can greet him, cause he's watching the screen at the moment
      Kaycee: Okay
      Kaycee: Just let me know when you are ready to make a deposit.:) My name is Kaycee.;)
      Kaycee: If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to click Online Support. Good luck and Have a nice day!:)
      vhallee: but you didn't even greet enrique :/
      vhallee: i thought titan support is friendly

and

Branden: I apologize for the long wait. We try to attend to all our players the quickest possible time. This is Branden from Online Support and I’ll be glad to assist you with your concern.
      Branden: How can I help you, Valentin?
      vhallee: as i was telling your colleague kaycee, i've been away a while from titan because i was training my pet monkey (his name is enrique, you can say hi, because he's watching the screen right now) to play No Limit.
      vhallee: he's getting quite good so he might open an account here on titan
      Branden: Cool.
      Branden: But we only allow one account per household.
      vhallee: it's alright, he's got a tree house
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      lol xD

Always funny to read :D !
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      hahahahahahaahahah, omg this is rediculous. hahahahahaha
      im gonna laugh at this some more 2moro
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      We should have a contest or something, see who can tilt support staff the hardest.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I don't really see the fun in your post maxippouce. Pokerstars should really take such things serious
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      I don't really see the fun in your post maxippouce. Pokerstars should really take such things serious
      [ ] sense of humour
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      The thing is the email u sent could have been a serious one if all you have to go on is just the email. It's a good thing that Stars actually followed up but honestly I'm still lol'ing. Just stick to the trained monkey stuff if you're going to prank these people. :D
    • LtoC
      LtoC
      Bronze
      Well Yoghi, you just have to know him a bit to realize how fun that was from him. Especially the part of killing his cat...
    • Maxippouce
      Maxippouce
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      [ ] sense of humour
      maybe he lost a cat recently
    • Gimme4
      Gimme4
      Bronze
      nice to hear the monkey is doing well. Hi Enrique! Just a few points.

1: Make sure he doesn't play on your account, remember the 1 player per account rule.
      2: Has he got his own dialup/adsl line or is he playing on wireless? If playing on wireless it will look like the same modem on their side.
      3: I hope there will be no collusion on your part, as collusion is frowned upon.
      4: Be careful that Enrique cannot see your screen from his treehouse. It's a well known fact that monkeys cheat at cards!
      5: don't post on this site if Enrique actually beats you, cause if he gets abducted by the international monkey trade cartel, you would be the prime suspect!
    • tigerace999
      tigerace999
      Bronze
      i don't think i laughed so much by myself in years excellent :D he he he he lol he he he
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vhallee
      Reminds me of some encounters with Titan Support:

LOL I can see you sitting at work trolling support all day :f_biggrin:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maxippouce
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      [ ] sense of humour
      maybe he lost a cat recently
      lol
      but i hope not
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I meant that it's not fun threatening to kill yourself. You should realise pokerstars is a company in the gambling business, and it wouldn't be the first time somebody killed themselves for a gambling debt. They also have laws (as they said) which means they have to do something when something like this happens.
    • Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      yoshi is right, but it doesnt make it any less funny.

monkey named enrique with internets in his tree house= funny shit
    • Maxippouce
      Maxippouce
      Coach
      Coach
      I meant that it's not fun threatening to kill yourself. You should realise pokerstars is a company in the gambling business, and it wouldn't be the first time somebody killed themselves for a gambling debt. They also have laws (as they said) which means they have to do something when something like this happens.
      bah Yoghi,

I think it's not my mail that 's funny (it was actually a stupid joke), but if you saw my face when I saw for the first time a "chat live window" poped up above my tables to tell me that.... i was a little bit OWNED :D

(actually, even my mother doesn't answer to my mails when I threat to kill the cat .... :D )