This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH Q9s oop

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Gerv (MP) ($50)
      Button ($55.10)

SB ($101.20)
      BB ($33.55)
      UTG ($12.65)

Preflop: Gerv is MP with Q, 9
      1 fold, Gerv bets $1.75, Button calls $1.75, 2 folds

Flop: ($4.25) 9, Q, 7 (2 players)
      Gerv bets $3, Button calls $3

Turn: ($10.25) 8 (2 players)
      Gerv bets $8, Button calls $8

River: ($26.25) 2 (2 players)
      Gerv bets $12.50, Button calls $12.50

I put him on a SD what bricks off (except JT but that's a small part of his range and I do think he wants to fastplay that on the Turn)

Now on the River the FD hits and I don't really like that so I want to bet/fold 50% as that was my plan.

How would you play the river?
  • 2 replies
    • Sedeete
      Sedeete
      Global
      I would be more on the river. Your betsizing is showing quite a lot of weakness and can easily be exploited.

That said, villain is a fish so he wont pick up on that, just saying.

I would bet more on the river, make him pay his lower DP which there are quit a lot and even some TPNK.

Would bet around 18$ and pukefold vs a shove
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sedeete
      I would be more on the river. Your betsizing is showing quite a lot of weakness and can easily be exploited.

That said, villain is a fish so he wont pick up on that, just saying.

I would bet more on the river, make him pay his lower DP which there are quit a lot and even some TPNK.

Would bet around 18$ and pukefold vs a shove
      +1
      I also think he´d call bigger river bet with Qx and only shove with flush.