Supernova Challenge rrrroth's SNG BLOG

• vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      Hi, my name is Vlad i'm 22 years old and i'm from Constanta Romania.

My online name is rrrroth and i play sng's. I ve played them up to 22's on party then i cashed out my 2400$ roll because i was playing to much and couldn't find time to finish my license diploma.

After that i spent all my money and didn't play poker for 3 months or so because i didn't want to deposit my own money to play high limits and i didn't had the motivation to start building a roll again. One day I was browsing the internet and found out that Romania will host a big live tournament that Daniel Negreanu will attend so i was really motivated to get there. So i started to build a roll again but the main purpose was to get to 1100 $ to buy in for the tournament. So i started a challenge some of you may know it 100$ to 1100$ Road To Romanian Poker Championship in the tournament i didn't do all that well and i busted on 90 from 336 players. Here s a movie with me at the tables when one of the best live romanian players arrived i'm the one with the scarve and sunglasses.Romanian Poker Championship

So now i started building a roll again I have deposited 70 $ on Pokerstars and i built my roll up to 440$ atm. But my biggest problem is i can't motivate myself to play more and i know i have the ability of grinding my brains out so to make a long story short my New Years Resolution is to become Supernova till the end of March and to keep me motivated i started this blog.
  • 26 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      multa bafta mi amigo tot din ctza sunt si eu :) !
      asa mai pe scurt in cat timp ai reusit sa faci din aia 80 atata? si cam ce joc ica tot ma chinui si tot ma tiltez dupa downswing bag 100 ii pierd in 3 zile si tot asa :D !

edit joci numa sng uri? de cati oameni si cam cate ore pe zi?si cate buynuri bankrolu per limit?
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      Hi cojonel pls next time write in english because i started this blog on the english community.
      I want to tell you more about my poker way,so i'll start by saying something about bankroll management i use the standard brm from pokerstrategy 2% buy in rule but sometimes i don't move up if i don't think i'm ready to do so,for example i used to play 11's and 22's at party with 2400$ br so it really depends on lots of things. I made 440 from 70 in 5 days i play 12 tables at once in sets,but if i bust early or middle stage in some i open other tables so it's kind of mixed. I play when i have time and want to because if i force myself i can't play very well and that results in some strange way of tilt,not really the classic tilt.
      I 'll post a graph here but unfortunately it won't be a holdem manager graphs because i can't save my handhistory on stars don't really know why.
      For now i play 3.40$ on stars because i'm still thinking if it s a good idea to move up to 6.50$ because there are less players and more decent regs and weak tight bubble wich i don't like that much because i'll get to the bubble in middlestage with around 8 9 tables and i 'll have to loosen up and it could be hard to play at that many tables like that and could result in bad plays.
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze

First 600 are 1 $ 45 man and the rest are 3.40$ 10 man
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      I m gonna be gold soon on pokerstrategy and i look forward to that, i really want to read the content of strategy for sngs and see all the videos as i don't intend to play 3 dollar sngs all my life. As soon as my sample size will grow i ll post some hem graphs here. I did play higher sngs in the past but those only had 40 percent regs on them never played 70 percent bad regs like on stars 6 50 or 16 $
    • gosuking
      gosuking
      Global
      You seem like a very successful person!!

I wish you the b est of luck. U look cool too lol.

GOodluck man i really hope u can enter that tournament and achieve a good position!

all the best.

you seem real good at S n Gs.
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      no no... you got me wrong , that tournament allready happened i busted on 90th from 336 players now i'm starting a sng blog, but thanks for the post
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      I thought about it and i realised that i need a challenge to play more so, this months challenge will be to get goldstar on pokerstars.

BR 520$

VPP's needed to achieve goldstar 2569
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      I will post an interesting hand against a regular who was playing 12 tables at once to show you guys what you shouldn't do:
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.4 Tournament, 200/400 Blinds 25 Ante (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

BB (t3255)
      UTG (t1955)
      Hero (Button) (t7150)
      SB (t2640)

Hero's M: 10.21

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7:heart: , 4:heart:
      1 fold, Hero bets t7125 (All-In), 1 fold, BB calls t2830 (All-In)

Flop: (t6760) 6:club: , J:heart: , J:spade: (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t6760) Q:spade: (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t6760) J:diamond: (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t6760

Results:
      Hero had 7:heart: , 4:heart: (three of a kind, Jacks).
      BB had 2:heart: , K:club: (three of a kind, Jacks).
      Outcome: BB won t6760

So let's think about his reasoning: "Omg i hate this rrrroth guy his shoving so loose i'm good,i'm not like this idiots who don't call i think k high is good so i'll put a stop to this madness". That s a great thought process it will bring us good players money lots of money. Ofcourse i was manipulating the bubble and i was shoving 70 percent or maybe 80 percent of my range maybe more i can't remember if the sb was a regular but his play is just awfull so i don't want to see you do that ok?

PS : I won the sng and he bubbled ...siiick right??
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      currently second on mars high orbit leaderboard :s_grin:

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      nice mate ! i wish u all the best and i d like to see u in some months playing 50+ $ ....i can see u re a good player keep studying and learning and u ll be nice ! i ll be watching u ! no bad moves ! keep u re scale going up !
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      easy to say its easy to boost your Br. when you have had not a single real downswing looking at your graph
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      i ll post my sharkscope graph soon and you will see that i have downswings too i recently had a 20 buy in one...
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      So I changed my blog's name , because after all that will be my main purpose next year ... to get supernova but not for beeing a break even regtard , but from improving and playing higher stakes..... so for now i ll post results for this months challenge

----------GOLDSTAR CHALLENGE----------

Bankroll ----> 640 $

VPP's needed for gold status ----> 2293

Days till the end of challenge and the NEW YEAR ----> 20
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladd20
      Yeah what kind of crap is that 9 players per table only one fokin looser ....other 8 players inlcuding me all winners....and it s only fokin 6 50
      what the fuck is that????? where the fuck should i go play foking party poker isnt tracked.... and foking full tilt closed down my account for whatsoever reason fuck me...stupid retards playing 6 50 spamming all the tables...
      Is this an example of your way of tilting, not the classical tilt, as you said :)

Hey, I hope whatever problem you have is gonna get solved. Looks like this could be achieved if you really can grind it out like you say you can.

Good luck on the tourneys :)
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze