New Video section feedback thread

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      After many hours of work, we are proud to present you with our revamped Video section!

There have been many changes done this time, so here is a short change log:

• New video search engine
        The newly improved search engine allows you to find videos which match your needs.

• Find the right video for your level
        But what if you would like videos that only address your current rank? We thought of that as well: you can now select which limits you want to be displayed, no matter the game type.

• Preview option now available
        You can now get additional information about the videos before you watch them, thanks to our new preview area. There you will be able to see how many tables our producer is playing on, where was the video played, as well as other information such as rank, table size, video length and producer.

• Full overview control
        You can fully customize your search, but not only by your own preferences. You can now sort the videos by numbers of views, comments, ratings and more.

• But wait, there's more!
        There are many ways in which you can personalize your searches and this is what we had in mind when we redesigned the new video section. See for yourself!

If you have any questions or comments about our new video section, feel free to tell us!
  • 4 replies
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      The old Video Section was really outdated but this new one is really great.
      The limits slider is a great feature and well accomplished.
      The tags work very well and it is easier to find whatever people want.
      And I can even browse and search through my native language and English videos at the same time!

Congratulations and Thanks :f_biggrin:
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      The search function it's very nice.

But I think it's better to also keep the old format.

Because, maybe someone just want to browse trough(ranks), instead of searching.

Cheers and Good Luck! :heart:
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Hey. Some of the Black Member Party videos are missing!

There are only 7 hits at events. Should be more.

The BMP IV: Party Only Video is not there. The link is working, but I can't find it with search.
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Just logged in after some time off, love the changes great work guy and girls.