[dec. 19th at 7 pm] WIN a Public Private Coaching with Somnius

• Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hello Everybody,

you all might know Somnius from his great NL Videos. You also might wanted to have the chance to discuss plays with him or even get coached by him?

Now you have the chance to win 1 out of 2 spots for a Public Private Coaching on saturday, december 19th at 7 pm with Somnius.

All you have to do is meet the following requirements and tell us, why you should be a winner.

Requirements

1. You must speak english fluently.

2. A Working Headset and Microphon that works with the Coachingplayer. (will be tested) and Skype (for the hardware test before the coaching)
      3. Teamviewer - That way you can stream Somnius your Desktop and can see your cards, which means more time for discussions and a better help for you.
      4. You must play on PokerStars, PartyPoker or FullTilt Poker (so that every other listener of that coaching, can observe your tables)
      5. You should be eager to move up stakes / just starting out at the stakes you are playing. That way it will be more educational for all of us.
      6. Limits can be between NL100 and NL400.

Deadline and Progress in case you won

1. Deadline to applicate is wednesday december 16th at 11.59 am.
      2. You will be informed via Mail by december 16th at 11.59 pm if you´re a possible winner and about the further process.
      3. On december 17th at 6 pm I have a skype meeting in english with the possible winners for a last hardware check (headset and mic in the coachingplayer) which will determine the 2 winners. (Skype ID you will get via mail then.

Note: The ranking of the possible winners give the order of winners, if everything works fine in the hardware test.

E.G. If all headsets of 4 winners work out fine, the first 2 picks get the spots. If one of the first 2 picks headset does not work with the coachingplayer, pick 3 will get a sport, if his hardware works.

Even if you not win, you should join the coaching on saturday, december 19th at 7 pm, since this coaching will be open for all members.
  • 70 replies
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      This sounds interesting will you coach me for the sunday mill if I win a satelite this week?

I couldn't see for which game type. I don't have pt3 atm.

I could always use a coaching session. :)

edit: oops is see now NL100-400

Tribune you want to coach me during the mil :D
    • R3l4x3
      R3l4x3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cardbender
      This sounds interesting will you coach me for the sunday mill if I win a satelite this week?

I couldn't see for which game type. I don't have pt3 atm.

I could always use a coaching session. :)
      6. Limits can be between NL100 and NL400.
    • Timothy199
      Timothy199
      Bronze
      Darum
    • Kasperkopf
      Kasperkopf
      Silver
      wannabe a bigger winningplaya :D
    • RaiserBlade
      RaiserBlade
      Bronze
      Weil ich einfach so schlecht bin, sodass bei mir am meisten Content in diesem Coaching untergebracht würde.
    • shock89
      shock89
      Bronze
      weil ich so turboschlecht bin und einfach kein winningplayerwerde bei nl
    • X0X
      X0X
      Bronze
      cause i am weak tight
    • schoe01
      schoe01
      Silver
      because the coaches would learn a lot from my strategy - always call and bet what u have at the river
    • mochentes
      mochentes
      Bronze
      because i want to beat Somnius! Seriously, for that I need to explore his mindset.
    • Floeee101
      Floeee101
      Bronze
      because i think i would have much potential beating higher stakes, because of my esport background and the professionalism that comes with, but i got nobody for u2u
    • LifeIsARemiX
      LifeIsARemiX
      Bronze
      cuz my english sux
      <3 :heart: :D
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hey =) I play NL100! I'm supporting myself with poker money, so I spend a lot of time studying and have high aspirations. I'm very interested in improving my game and fight my way through the limits.

Since I spend a lot of time with poker, some of the time is spend here in the community. AND therefore, by improving my game, I'll be able to give more back to the community ;-)
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      reasons
      1. i play nl100 (mainly fr) and AM eager to move up
      2. i am able to put in alot of volume
      3. although i am able to put in alot of volume, i am not that great of a player and am a small winner ONLY due to rakeback
      i need the coaching
      4. i just had a 2-3K downer
      5. born and raised in canada so i speak english fluently
      6. i post alot in the forum
      7. i have seen lots of videos
      8. i am eager to improve
      9. i am diamond
    • dingdeng
      dingdeng
      Bronze
      Cause I love u man ~~ :D
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      I have put in endless hours in poker and I want to see what it is that im doing wrong so that I can escape mediocrity like you have.

I am averaging 15k hands a week

thanks
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      I have put in endless hours in poker and I want to see what it is that im doing wrong so that I can escape mediocrity like you have.

I am averaging 15k hands a week

oh, and due to vista issues I HAVE NOT HUD :(
      thanks
    • turoo
      turoo
      Gold
      1. You must speak english fluently. - checked
      2. A Working Headset and Microphon that works with the Coachingplayer. (will be tested) and Skype (for the hardware test before the coaching) - checked
      3. Teamviewer - That way you can stream Somnius your Desktop and can see your cards, which means more time for discussions and a better help for you. - checked
      4. You must play on PokerStars, PartyPoker or FullTilt Poker (so that every other listener of that coaching, can observe your tables) - checked
      5. You should be eager to move up stakes / just starting out at the stakes you are playing. That way it will be more educational for all of us. - checked
      6. Limits can be between NL100 and NL400 - checked
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      -I play at Pokerstars
      -I have been playing NL200 SH for a month. I really don't mind having a nice session at NL400 since I am preparing to move up in 2-3 months time
      -Highly motivated and interested in working on my game
      -I am active in the Gold No Limit Hand Judging forum - I can contribute back to the community
      -From Singapore, so English is my first language
      -I'm proficient in stacking fish and I can own the bad regs a little by float/light3betting but I think I need some sort of exposure to more unorthodox lines like 1/3 pot donking, overbet (or shoving) as well as giving off funny timing tells and identifying those given by others (something I have never really thought about as of now)
    • davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      yes I want to attend Somalia's online poker class.
      Because , well I know they are recently stop attacking fish, but they are attacking ships, it is profitable I think , and i want to learn more

by the way does Somnius have anything to do with Somalias?
      Thank you.