This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TPTK on reraised pot

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)   
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $103.78
      Hero:
      $100.28

0.50/1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , K:spade:
      MP3 raises to $4.00, 2 folds, Hero raises to $14.00, BB folds, MP3 calls $10.00.

Flop: ($29.00) K:club: , 4:heart: , J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $18, MP3 folds.

Final Pot: $47.00

So obviously everything in this hand is standard , but i am using it as an example for my hypothetical question , how would i act there against a reraise? Am i going broke with my TPTK ? He raised/called me from MP3 which should speak for a decent hand.I am not sure what worse hands would reraise me apart from splitting with AK and maybe someone loose who would call a reraise preflop with KQ.
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      The hand is played well. Concerning your question: I think that you should not go broke with TPTK - especially on a flop like this. The board is very dry and if you get a reraise your opponent often has a good hand. Call the raise on the flop and see how the action goes on the turn. But play it very cautious.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81