[NL2-NL10] NL10 SSS - two hands

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      1) Nutflushdraw = all-in right? Or do we need innitiative(fold equiety) to push all-in with a flushdraw?

0,05/0,15 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade: , 9:spade: . CO posts a blind of $0,15.
      UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0,10, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 folds, CO checks, BU folds, SB calls $0,05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,55) 6:club: , 3:spade: , A:spade: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1,90 (All-In), 4 folds.

Final Pot: $2,45

2) Fold pre-flop?

0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:diamond: , J:heart:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, CO folds, BU raises to $1,20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1,85 (All-In), BU raises to $1,76 (All-In).

Flop: ($3,76) 4:heart: , T:diamond: , 5:diamond:
      Turn: ($3,76) T:heart:
      River: ($3,76) 3:diamond:

Final Pot: $3,76

3) I also got re-raised by a shortstack(LP) holding AK. I really dont like to go all-in here because we are behind most off the time.
  • 4 replies
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I dont have texas grab'em atm i dont have the time to post these hands correctly atm so i appologize.

I hope u still can read the hands
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi wilm!

The hands are difficult to read because there aren't shown any betting amounts. Both hands look nice :D but without betting amounts it's a bit difficult to evaluate them in detail.

Would be nice if you could edit your post. Thanks in advance!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      K lets try again now? =)

The point here is: Can u push with the Flushdraw here without innitiative?
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hand 1.)
      Its really tought on that limit what to do, you only have 9 clear outs here, so you need 4:1 and on that board, an Ace Two Pair or Set will often call you. If all your opponents are very tight an passive its a good play, otherwise I would recommend to play check/fold or check/call if their is only a very small bet behind you.

Hand 2.)
      From MP3 Position AJo is a Preflop fold. After you raised anyway, you should have folded after the reraise from your Opponent, because he will held a better hand then you.

Hand 3.)
      Sorry to tell you that but I do not see a 3rd hand. ;)