This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SSS - two hands

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      1) Nutflushdraw = all-in right? Or do we need innitiative(fold equiety) to push all-in with a flushdraw?

0,05/0,15 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade: , 9:spade: . CO posts a blind of $0,15.
      UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0,10, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 folds, CO checks, BU folds, SB calls $0,05, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,55) 6:club: , 3:spade: , A:spade: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1,90 (All-In), 4 folds.

Final Pot: $2,45

2) Fold pre-flop?

0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:diamond: , J:heart:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0,40, CO folds, BU raises to $1,20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1,85 (All-In), BU raises to $1,76 (All-In).

Flop: ($3,76) 4:heart: , T:diamond: , 5:diamond:
      Turn: ($3,76) T:heart:
      River: ($3,76) 3:diamond:

Final Pot: $3,76

3) I also got re-raised by a shortstack(LP) holding AK. I really dont like to go all-in here because we are behind most off the time.
  • 4 replies
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I dont have texas grab'em atm i dont have the time to post these hands correctly atm so i appologize.

I hope u still can read the hands
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi wilm!

The hands are difficult to read because there aren't shown any betting amounts. Both hands look nice :D but without betting amounts it's a bit difficult to evaluate them in detail.

Would be nice if you could edit your post. Thanks in advance!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      K lets try again now? =)

The point here is: Can u push with the Flushdraw here without innitiative?
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hand 1.)
      Its really tought on that limit what to do, you only have 9 clear outs here, so you need 4:1 and on that board, an Ace Two Pair or Set will often call you. If all your opponents are very tight an passive its a good play, otherwise I would recommend to play check/fold or check/call if their is only a very small bet behind you.

Hand 2.)
      From MP3 Position AJo is a Preflop fold. After you raised anyway, you should have folded after the reraise from your Opponent, because he will held a better hand then you.

Hand 3.)
      Sorry to tell you that but I do not see a 3rd hand. ;)