PokerStrategy.com Top 20 Freeroll with $26,000 prize pool!

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

In the last 3 months (October, November and December) we hosted the Top 20 promotions, complementary to our existing Top 250 race. As we mentioned in the Top 20 announcement news, a global pot was created and that pot would be used in a freeroll.

The global pot has reached $26,000 and the corresponding freeroll will take place this Sunday! All you need is a PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com. Please note that registration will start on the tournament day, at 05:00 GMT.

Here are the details for this freeroll:

• Name: PokerStrategy Top 20 Final Freeroll
      • Poker room: PartyPoker
      • Tournament ID: #1842189
      • Prize pool: $26,000
      • Date: 31.01, 18:00 GMT
      • Registration time: 31.01, 05:00 GMT

Best of luck to you all!

For more information, please check this news:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Top-2-Promo-With-26-Freeroll_28867
  • 47 replies
    • oskarG
      oskarG
      Bronze
      how can i sign up for it?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      you need a tracked party poker account.

just download and enter the vip code during registration and you should be set.

check http://www.pokerstrategy.com/party-poker
    • oskarG
      oskarG
      Bronze
      now i created an acc , and put my name in the top of the page, will i be automatic reg?
    • oskarG
      oskarG
      Bronze
      can someone pls tell me where to find it ?

can i hit something like ctrl + t and enter tourney id ?
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      I signed my party poker account through pokerstrategy but when i look for the tourney i can't get anything up in the lobby,anyone help me?
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      once you click on tournment tab, you have click on "special" under game name and then you will be able to find the top 20 freeroll. But you have to wait 3 more hours to sign up, :p
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Nope i got nothing,no tourney of any type what so ever!
    • freemoney100
      freemoney100
      Bronze
      I just signed my account but there are no tournaments in the lobby...no any kind of tournament at all... please someone help me??
    • freemoney100
      freemoney100
      Bronze
      ok now everything is ok and I found the tournament, but do I have to make a depisit in order to register???
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sarunasvegys
      ok now everything is ok and I found the tournament, but do I have to make a depisit in order to register???
      You dont need to make deposit but Party Poker will not allow you register without deposit. On last Poker Strategy Party Pokere freeroll I didnt solve this. Good luck.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Registration is now open.

Get involved people, let's bring this baby back to the English Community !!

Really easy to find the tournament, just click "All Tournaments" or "Special", make sure your filters are off and just page down.

Good luck :s_thumbsup:

Bart
    • NewAtPoker
      NewAtPoker
      Basic
      i cant find it
    • oskarG
      oskarG
      Bronze
      my dosen't work either??

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Yes a few members are experiencing difficulties, we have contacted support and are awaiting confirmation of the issue/resolution of it.

We will let you know as/when we know more.

Alternatively you can contact Partypoker support yourselves. The first one to identify/correct the problem, please post in this thread.

Many thanks,

Bart

@sarunasvegys : How did you fix it my friend? Can you let us know please.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Partypoker support have advised that a change in their software recently means that to view tournaments, freerolls etc. you must have the following:

• a REAL MONEY poker account with them (not play money) and
      • have made a deposit.

I understand (but could be wrong) that minimum deposit is $15, £15 or €unknown depending on which currency your account is.

Before making a deposit, please consider carefully any first deposit bonuses you are entitled to and deposit a suitable amount to yourselves. Bonuses apply to the first deposit only.

Hope this clarifies the situation, any problems and/or questions, feel free to post and I and/or other members will try to help you resolve before the tournament start time.

Best regards,

Bart
    • freemoney100
      freemoney100
      Bronze
      thank you for trying to help Bart, but with the debit card I have its impossible to complete all the conditions till the tournament starts. A bit of misinformation in pokerstratery site: "you simply need a PartyPoker account created via PokerStrategy.com." Not just that - also you need to make a deposit.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ah ok my friend, thats disappointing :(

To be fair to PokerStrategy, I think this is something that Party have only recently introduced and taken us all by surprise.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Econom1sta
      Econom1sta
      Bronze
      What are the conditions to play on Pokerstrategy top20 on full tilt starting today in 4 h ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Econom1sta
      What are the conditions to play on Pokerstrategy top20 on full tilt starting today in 4 h ?
      Hi Econom1sta,

It's a freeroll on Party poker, not Full Tilt.

The conditions are set out above, basically you must have a fully tracked (set up through PokerStrategy) real money account.

It appears that you must have made a deposit to qualify too.

Best regards,

Bart