Weekly Vote: What do you think about our new video section?

• Poll
    • Weekly Vote: How do you like and use our new video section?

I watch more videos - because it's now easier to search for videos of my game type / limit
        40%
        I watch the same amount of videos - and I think I am more selective now
        22%
        I watch fewer videos - because I think the old video section was more user friendly
        15%
        I watch the same amount of videos - but I watch the same videos as before
        9%
        I watch more videos - for other reasons
        9%
        I watch fewer videos - because I can select the videos I really need and save a lot of time
        5%
      Total: 129 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      In December, we announced that the new video section is online. The main goal behind this was to give you a better tool with which you can find the videos that you need.

Almost two months have passed and we would like to know what you think about it. Take part in this week's vote and tell us your opinion!
  • 7 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      the improvements definitely make finding the videos i want easier.
    • gummi1
      gummi1
      Bronze
      The video section doesn't work really well.
      The problem i think is in the name of the videos and in tags.
      For example there are a lot of videos that do not appear making a specific search, there are videos that doesn't work, and there are identic videos with differents names.
      Until the new sessions works well i think is better the old one
    • iambetterthanyou
      iambetterthanyou
      Bronze
      I like the filtering options!
    • looserbaby79
      looserbaby79
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by gummygummy
      The video section doesn't work really well.
      The problem i think is in the name of the videos and in tags.
      For example there are a lot of videos that do not appear making a specific search, there are videos that doesn't work, and there are identic videos with differents names.
      Until the new sessions works well i think is better the old one[/quote

+1
      +i am missing old video player the new one doesnt work for me even when i install new flash player
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      yeah new player sucks, doesnt work at all, i updated flash player and I recently installed Firefox 3.6 only (latest version). Sent a ticket for help but seems there is nothing they can do for me.

It also doesn't work on my other computers, whereas the oldplayer worked very well
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Some videos lack keywords like if its turbo SnG or Speed or just normal..
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Seems to work fine for me and, with a few glitches, the search facility makes it easier to see at a glance which videos are for my limits/games. It's all about categorisation of the videos in the first place: SnGs that involve mixed limits need to be in more than one limit.