Pokerstars

• robebb
      robebb
      Bronze
      I have had my starting capital sent to bet 365 but i would much rather use pokerstars as a means of working through the ranks. Is it at all possible to earn my pokerstrategy points through Pokerstars

cheers Rob ?(
  • 6 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      hey robebb,

It seems you haven't received your starting capital as your status is still basic. When it switches to bronze, this usually means its been deposited in your chosen Poker site.
      I think you might be out of luck as it could be to late but I would suggest to contact our support asap to query on this issue.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • robebb
      robebb
      Bronze
      No not recieved yet but i dont want to use 365 and i already had an account with pstars which i would prefer to use to gain pokerstrategy points instead. Surely theres a way. Im not all that bothered about using the capital.

Cheers Rob
    • delyron
      delyron
      Bronze
      You can't get earn your strategy points on pokerstars if it was registered not via pokerstrategy, so you can forget about that cause pokerstars do not re-track accounts ;/
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Rob,

Yes, unfortunately you would need to choose a platform where you haven't held an account before.

PokerStrategy have lots to choose from however, spread over a large range of poker networks, so I'm sure there will be several that appeal to you.

Good luck & enjoy your poker,

Bart
    • Tadukas69
      Tadukas69
      Basic
      Halo.. I have wrote bad my nickname in POKERSTARS i have passed quiz and everythings were good but i have wrote bad nickname. I wrote aiktukaku but i'm Tadinho69 not aiktukaku . So please help me and send theose 50$ to Tadinho69 . not to aiktukaku. Thank you.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tadukas69
      Halo.. I have wrote bad my nickname in POKERSTARS i have passed quiz and everythings were good but i have wrote bad nickname. I wrote aiktukaku but i'm Tadinho69 not aiktukaku . So please help me and send theose 50$ to Tadinho69 . not to aiktukaku. Thank you.
      Hello Tadukas69,

Please contact our support team and advise them the correct details, we cannot change anything here in the forum.

Please refrain from spamming the same message across the forum, once is sufficient, i will delete your other posts.

Thank you, welcome to the community and look forward to seeing you active as soon as you receive your starting capital.

Best regards,

Bart