tAF payout 16days ago and nothing

• extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Hello,I requested TAF payout 210$ 16days ago and I send you my ID and myself holding ID before 8 days.And sill after that didnt get any response?Does you get payout in time frame or they dont care?
  • 26 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello extpan,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay in the transfer of T-A-F money but i know that the team are extremely busy at the moment so maybe that could be the reason in the delay.

Have you checked your email inbox/spam folder in case there is any mail from PokerStrategy waiting there. Also have you checked to see if there are any unanswered tickets waiting for you also.

If there isn't anything requiring your attention then i can suggest that you contact our Customer Support team with regards to the delay and hopefully they will provide you with some answers.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Please do keep us posted about your problem extpan :)
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Tiago,
      10.03.10 10:17: Dear extpan,

I will check how the process is. I thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
      Tiago

....i got that after few days after I ask what is status of my payout after I send all that they ask me(ID+my picture holding ID)....
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Did the situation resolve now? Please keep us posted :)
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      no,still nothing.... ?( ?( ..i ask again after that but nothing....no reply no nothing...
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I'm sorry to hear that. I will talk to my colleagues on Monday and ask them about an update.

Thanks for your patience
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Thanks very much for help!
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      I got message,and now can only say that POKERSTRATEGY SUCKS, and that pokerstrategy isnt fair!!!! I make facebook group,and lose some money for ADS to get members to group and I make group with about 13000members and and maybe 300 of them register and only about 20get starting capital,and i make about 300$ this way -$$$ for ADS(but now Im -EV because they dont want to pay me out) so HOW CAN I CONTROLE WHO REGISTER AND WHY THEY DIDNT PASS SECURITY CHECH?????????

Dear extpan,

Thank you for your message.

We regret to inform you that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

We have taken this measure because people you referred did not pass our security check. We are not able to give you any further details, as this information could theoretically be abused to disable our security system. A security system can nevertheless only function correctly if we take consequent logical action.

Should you have any other questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,
      Marcus
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello extpan,

I am sorry to hear that you things didn't work out with regards to the TAF payment that you were requesting but referred members will still need to pass any requested security checks just the same as everyone else.

Moderators do not have any access to members accounts (for security reasons) so I cannot comment on this particular case specifically.

Please don't let it put you off the TAF scheme as it can be very rewarding for you in the long term.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • stoleninj
      stoleninj
      Bronze
      OMG!!!
      and this is your respond to extpans post?????this is a joke!!!

I was thinking about web site also, but when i saw this example there is no way that i will do that. Imagine i refer 1000 people,and poker strategy gets its own money from rake back ,and they don't want to give me my share.This is unfair and it's sucks!
      By the way I'm also still waiting for my 50$ from tell a friend program for 9 days and still there is no payment!!!
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Lol,i will for sure not reffer any friend to pokerstrategy,I alredy change all afilates link on all my web page to another affilate....becasue that is joke....HOW THE FU*** CAN I CONTROLE IF MY REFFERAL DID OR DID NOT PASS SECURITY CHECH?

and after you pay me out about 700$ 50$ by 50$,now when request more than 250$ you said that my refferal didnt pass security chech,and just take all money that I work for...yea right...

Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello extpan,

I am sorry to hear that you things didn't work out with regards to the TAF payment that you were requesting but referred members will still need to pass any requested security checks just the same as everyone else.

Moderators do not have any access to members accounts (for security reasons) so I cannot comment on this particular case specifically.

Please don't let it put you off the TAF scheme as it can be very rewarding for you in the long term.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      It's pretty disgusting how pokerstrategy treats its affiliates. You would think that being one of the world's largest affiliate they would learn a thing or two.

I dont see how someone not passing the security check justifies witholding a payment. Someone not passing a security check should result in them not receiving a bankroll and that's it. If someone receives a starting bankroll when not passing the security check that is pokerstrategy's fault not the affiliate and at worst the revenue earnt from that person should be deducted from the TAF account not the whole amount.

I would find it hilarious if one of pokerstrategy's partner rooms decided to withold their monthly payment because one of their players didn't submit a bank statement. This would never happen yet pokerstrategy thinks it is fine to do this.

The only thing that can be learnt from this is request your TAF payments on a regular basis so if you ever get shafted it's for a small amount.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I can understand your frustration, but please do keep in mind that, unfortunately, scammers frequently try to get multiple starting capitals or referral money by simply creating accounts en masse. It's for this reason that we need to ask for ID checks, because otherwise people will be able to exploit the system and as much as I like the idea of giving, it's simply a bad idea to throw money out the window ;)

Hadi
    • stoleninj
      stoleninj
      Bronze
      LOL
      your explanation is a JOKE big JOKE!!!!
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Hi guys,

I can understand your frustration, but please do keep in mind that, unfortunately, scammers frequently try to get multiple starting capitals or referral money by simply creating accounts en masse. It's for this reason that we need to ask for ID checks, because otherwise people will be able to exploit the system and as much as I like the idea of giving, it's simply a bad idea to throw money out the window ;)

Hadi
      first of all if they get multiple capitals is it referrers fault or is it pokerstrategy support's for giving them those multiple capitals?
      second, referrer don't get money for registering people. he gets money if those people earn PS points and you can earn points only by playing. so why should referrer and pokerstrategy care about those who did not pass ID check if you only get TAF money for those who did pass, did play and did earn rake for pokerstrategy? it's pretty funny that you can earn TAF money only from those who played and presumably passed ID check, but you don't get TAF money BECAUSE of those who didn't pass.

I remember someone couple months back tried to cash out TAF money and he did not get his money too and then he got banned for scamming or smthg.... it was pretty funny, as funny as this situation is and as funny as titanpoker's support.

good old days...
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Now, please don't misinterpret my post. There are frequently attempts to receive the starting capital multiple times and, in addition to that, they refer their fake accounts with their main account, earning 15SP and thus fraudulently receiving even more money from us.

This is the reason why we need to insist on an ID check :)

Hadi
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      I think everyone understands the need for an ID check and no one is disputing that.

What everyone is concerned about is that some of us have no control over who we "refer" i.e. through websites, forums etc and then the TAF payment is revoked with no specific reason and the amount confiscated isn't justified in any way. In fact what seems to be the case is the total TAF payment is confiscated whether it be $50 or $1000.

This is my concern, I run a few websites that promote Pokerstrategy and i have been waiting with my TAF payment unitl moneybookers is enabled. I have no control over who i refer yet i fear that the rewards for my hardwork will be confiscated through no fault of my own.

However reading your last post are you suggesting that the OP was referring himself? If this is the scenario in which people are turned down their TAF payments then that is fine by me.
    • g3no
      g3no
      Bronze
      Thats what i am concerned as well. I have a couple of thousand TAF refferers through my websites. I have no control whatsover who visits my sites and chooses to register at ps.com. I am waiting aswell for the moneybookers payout what resulted in an TAF amount over $5k.
      Is this money in danger if one of my reffers is involved in fraudulent activity?
    • DomBusiness
      DomBusiness
      Bronze
      my friend, you can consult the people from IBAS, they are very professional and they can help you to solve this problem.

http://www.ibas-uk.com/

for sure pokerstrategy.com will lose some money for fraud if you have some evidence.

nowadays are many crooks.

I considered it necessary to reply that so are fooled by pokerstrategy.com. before New Year I have made PokerStars account through their links and can not seem to get points on PokerStrategy as it is recognized that we watched their affiliate links.