ICM Trainer light fails

• SergMav
      SergMav
      Bronze
      I just download ICM trainer light and can not see a table picture properly. It like is cut off and I can not see players information on the table.

Ufortunately, Thread Editor does not allow to insert the screenshoot here.
      Can anybody help, please?
  • 17 replies
    • Torm3nt
      Torm3nt
      Bronze
      What Operating System do you use? I also have some problems on Windows 7 64bit. On the first screen everything in the middle appears white and during the exercises the tips in the right side appear to be white.

I tested the software on Windows XP 32bit and it worked without any problems. I also tried it on Ubuntu using Wine but it failed to load.
    • QDing
      QDing
      Bronze
      I'm using Windows 7 Home Premiom 32bit and have the same problem.

I should note that ICM Trainer light worked fine in the past, but I stopped using it and unistalled it. Lately I tried it again, but not before I updated my flash player to the latest 10.1 - then it seemed to stop displaying properly, so I'm thinking this might be related to the flash update. Any thoughts?
    • sandwalker
      sandwalker
      Bronze
      I have downloaded the icm trainer light to a older computer with a 1024 x 768 screen and the program fits the screen perfectly and I can see all the hands etc.
      I then download the program to a newer lap top with a screen of 1280 x 800 and I can not see all the information about the hands and if hero is in a certain position I can not see his cards. How do I fit icm trainer to the screen or expand the view? I am using windows xp pro operating system.
      Thank you for any help.
    • SergMav
      SergMav
      Bronze
      Sorry for a delay. I was in vacation. I'm using Windows XP but the leading role is a flush version, I think.
      Thank you for any idea and help is still needed.
    • SergMav
      SergMav
      Bronze
      I have found decision. You should remove the current version of the flash player and setup the old version. Load it from this link: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/current/9/install_flash_player_9_ax.exe.
      Dont update to newer version if prompted.
      I have done it on a virtual machine and it works.
    • QDing
      QDing
      Bronze
      SergMav, thank you for testing this!
      This is obviously a good solution on a VM, but I wouldn't want to install the older flash versions on a production machine.

Are there any mods reading this? The problem is confirmed to be related to the new flash version. I know ICM Trainer Light isn't frequently updated, but this should hopefully be an easy fix. Any chance we can see a new version soon?
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      got the same problem but dont want to uninstall flash, reinstall old, uninstall old and reinstall new everytime I start up the ICM trainer. Even if it's a program I won't open every hour I still would like for a fix to come. Seems like nobody's working on it though as ICM trainer is not a high-priority software for PS.com like the elephant. Could someone give an official answer at least to confirm awareness of problem and possible future fix?
    • Lanfear81
      Lanfear81
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of response on the topic.
      We are aware of the issue and it has been forwarded to our IT-development department.

Due to sickleave we've had a delay on the topic though and at the moment I can't give an official update on the status of the issue.

However be assured the issue is forwarded and will be looked into as soon as possible, so we can give you an update on the status and a possible fix.

sorry for the delay.
    • manumanuellito
      manumanuellito
      Bronze
      Hello,

The problem is happening again.
      do you have an update about that? Flash knows several critical security issues. Internet poker needs a maximum of security. Uses an out of date Flash may be a temporary solution.

Regards.
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

We are some steps closer to an update of the ICM trainer, but it will take some more time. We will post a blog entry in our Elephant Developer Blog once the version is ready.

Please be a little more patient.

Ciao
      Michael
    • filis
      filis
      Bronze
      ok after 2 years i have same problem. can u help?
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      I assume that you are using a screen resolution other 100%. Please reduce the resolution to 100% and you will see all controls.

Ciao
      Michael
    • filis
      filis
      Bronze
      nop, 1920 X 1080 (recommeded)
      Bronze
      Did this ever get fixed, because I have this problem.

Steve
      Bronze
      Did this ever get fixed, because I have this problem.

Steve
      Bronze
      Bumpity bump bump
      Bronze
      F*** it, found a way myself. Not perfect but might help others in the short term.

Control panel, Display, Screen resolution, bottom window, "make text and other items larger or smaller"

Enjoy my hours of pulling my hair out......Next..... how do I get out of this habit of......pulling my hair out weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee