Weekly Vote: Will durrrr win his WSOP Bracelet Bet?

• Poll
    • Will durrrr win his WSOP Bracelet Bet?

No, he will not win any bracelets this year
        Yes, he will win 1 bracelet this year
        Yes, he will win 2 or more bracelets this year
      Total: 180 Votes
    • ysraM
      Do you think the young online nosebleeds player has what it takes to come in first in a WSOP event? Is he maybe even capable of finishing first in more than one of the remaining events? Alternatively, do you believe that his chances are rather slim due to the large number of participants and the corresponding blind structures?

Share your opinion and let us know in our weekly vote, how high you are rating durrrr's chances on his first ever WSOP bracelet?
  • 8 replies
    • MathhNes
      I'm a big fan of tom Durrrr dwan but i think he will lose his bracelet bet because of lagg of tournament experience and maybe some unluckiness.
    • Gabinr1
      I think he will take one.
    • Gugi19
      I like Durrrr and his style. I think he is one of the best cash game players, but he'll need a lot of luck to win bracelet this year, because he don't have enough tournament experience and his aggresive style can cause bad beats.
    • malosanmaka
      Well the main problem is that there are very few events left -.-
    • Razvanel91
      He won't manage to win a bracelet because he's not a good tournament player.He's one of the best cash game players but when it comes to tournaments...
    • Hahaownedlolz
      No... It doesn't matter that there are few left.. if it was at the start of the WSOP i'd still say no.. I'd probably even be willing put a little money on it.

He simply has next to no tournament experience as far i know.. Which is also pretty logical since they are a complete waste of time if you play at his stakes unless you ship the Main event or something.. But in all the tournaments he'd have to play to win a tournament he could win alot more in cash games..

But i'm sure his cash game skills will help him alot.. It's still no limit holdem..
    • justkyle88
      Either way if it was the start or the last 10 events, it would be the same situation, the fact is there is just way to many opponents to take +EV bets on a known pro to take atleast 1 braclet.
      So, no I don't think he will win one this year.
      Gl next year dwan.
    • chenny8888
      I would've bet on him winning at the start of the series. But now it's too late. GG durrr