How do you evaluate the quality of the hand judging service?

• Poll
    • How do you evaluate the quality of the hand judging service?

good
        58%
        very good to excellent
        35%
        very bad
        4%
        average
        4%
        bad
        0%
      Total: 26 Votes
    • ysraM
      ysraM
      Bronze
      Yesterday our hand judging promotion came to an end. We hope you enjoyed this special promotion and used your chance to check out the different forums which were available also for PokerStrategists with a low status.

We are now looking forward to hear about your feedback! How did you like this promotion and what is your opinion about our hand judging service?
  • 8 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I'd say it's good, the only bad part is that Judges don't have the time to evaluate all the hands posted in good time, especially at the micros. Maybe people posted a lot more during the promotion, I don't know for sure.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Why didn't FL players get any hoodies? :f_p:
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      The hand reviewing forums are excellent, and it's great when you hear the opinions of other people playing your stakes (and then them getting smashed by the hand judge :f_biggrin: )
    • rhinoneil
      rhinoneil
      Silver
      I think this experiment has been a huge success. Hopefully PS will consider opening up the hand evaluation threads to lower ranks on a more regular / permanent basis.
      Its a fantastic way for less experienced players to learn and also helpful for players like myself who play at a higher level but dont have the required level for posting.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Maybe people posted a lot more during the promotion, I don't know for sure.
      this is true, the forum i help judge had at least double the volume than normal during the promotion. made it difficult to keep up sometimes.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by taavi1337
      I really want to know.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I really want to know.
      Pokerstrategy.com is rigged! We just suck at evaluating, the 10 hands in a whole week that were evaluated at omaha deserve a hoodie more than you :D
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      I really want to know.
      Hey taavi1337,

I am sorry, I would have replied earlier but because of the smiley I actually didn´t interpret it as a question. There is no specific reason behind it, it was chance. We chose active users and then raffled the hoodies. So you don´t have to worry, FL-players are as respected and appreciated as all the other gametypes :)

Regards,

Timo