Greetings from Ireland!

• CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Hi everybody!

just been nosing around the site and thought id say hallo. I gotta say im really impressed so far!

Ive been playing for around 18 months, just playing tourneys with friends, in local cardrooms and, for the past year or so, online. I will admit my online results have been less than impressive!

But over the past couple of months I have come on in leaps and bounds, a bit of study here and there goes a long way! Once strange and unfamiliar concepts are becoming like second nature, and im looking forward to where my poker playing will take me.

I do have one question for my opening thread. Whats the story with the $50 deposit? I already have a small bankroll on pokerstars, so can I just add to that?
      Im not too bothered about it, but I cant read all the articles!

Creamy G
  • 12 replies
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Greetings CreamyGoodness,

Well unfortunatly as far as i'm concerned you can't transfer the $50 capital to any poker room that you already have a account, and also can't track that for StrategyPoints.

You can however transfer to +20 poker sites, as long as you don't have already made an account over the one you choose. A full listing of Poker Rooms can be found here:
      PokerStrategy.com affiliated Poker Rooms

If you have any particular or maybe more personal questions you can also use the Help/Ticket feature here:
      PokerStrategy.com Help

Best Regards,
      Renard.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi CreamyGoodness - and thanks for the introduction Renard ;)

Welcome to the community, whereabouts in Ireland are you from? I used to live in good ol' Baile Átha Cliath for two years ;)
    • CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Hadi and Nathan, thanks for the welcome!

Hadi I am from Cork "the real capital". alot smaller than Dublin but twice as good!
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Be welcome, i personally had the same issue, with a PokerStarts account set up, and even tried doing a second one (already e-mailed support so they close the 2ndary account).

I transfer my starting capital to Full Tilt, but it really goes where you think it will suit you the best. Take a look over the reviews, even ask people on the forum about it. We're glad to help.

And gl at the tables.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Alright langer!!

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

I'm from Mayo, nice to see another Irish guy join the ranks. Best of luck at the tables.

Gary
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      whats up mate im from Dublin i think it is the "real' CAPITAL aha good luck with the poker this is a great owl site
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      ireland!! cool, i have a question for the irish

how are you suposed to answer the question "whats the craic?"

is this the equivalent of how are you or what are you doing or what are you planning do to or whatever else it might be

:D
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      hahha whats the crack just means whats up inless your in coolock then the lads are talking about drugs hahha only kidding just means whats up , just another way of saying hello
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      hahha whats the crack just means whats up inless your in coolock then the lads are talking about drugs hahha only kidding just means whats up , just another way of saying hello
      Hahaha :D Well, or in Pimlico or Ballymun

Never been to Cork myself, but a load of former colleagues are working there now
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      :f_p: :s_biggrin: :f_p: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: haha
    • CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leito99
      ireland!! cool, i have a question for the irish

how are you suposed to answer the question "whats the craic?"

is this the equivalent of how are you or what are you doing or what are you planning do to or whatever else it might be

:D
      I like to answer "Wide open!"

Yea its just means "Whats happening?" or "Whats new?".
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Whats the craic? Well thats just how's things and such!

However if someone asks, "How's the craic?" Then the only responce should be "it's sore, but I need the money!"

Gary