Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] How many questions do you have to get right on the quiz?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
1,419 Views

Hello,

So I tried the quiz again and somehow failed it. I'm pretty sure I answered everyone right except for maybe one or two??? Do you need to get perfect on the quiz in order to pass it? This quiz has some really weird questions on it that I find has no relevence to the play of poker.


4 replies
thunderbird56
Joined: 02.12.2007
PokerStrategist

Hi Morryoda,

The quiz only deals with basic knowledge which we provide you in our beginners' articles. You failed it since you had too many incorrect answers. At least 85% answers need to be correct in order for you to pass the quiz. Please read our articles carefully, then the quiz shouldn't be a problem for you.

Best regards,
-thunderbird56-


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

How many questions did I get wrong on the last quiz? And could you make it possible for me to redo the quiz right now so I can pass it while the questions are fresh in my mind?

Thanks.


thunderbird56
Joined: 02.12.2007
PokerStrategist

Sorry, we cannot give you any info. on your result.

EDIT: you can retry after 24 hours.

Best regards,
-thunderbird56-


Puschkin81
Joined: 14.04.2006
Oldschool Grinder

Hi Morryoda!

If you read the articles carefully, the quiz shouldn't be a problem for you.

Best regards,
Puschkin81


Share: