Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Help Plz

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
869 Views

Hey Guys,

I made my registration a lot of time ago and already passed the quiz.
I also opened a Party Poker account but I still have not got the starting capital.

How is my situation with my bonus money!

Thank you!


2 replies
Jesus80
Joined: 15.11.2007
Poker Player

hi FerradoBR

Do u put the bonus code when u create the account in partypoker??...
do u send the copy of your driver license or your passport to pokerstrategy to verify ur identity?? to security@pokerstrategy.com

if u already do that i think u have to contact support creating a new ticket...u can send it ...go to HELP and then click on "create new ticket"..and ask what ahppend with your bonus...

Best regards
Jesus


Puschkin81
Joined: 14.04.2006
Oldschool Grinder

Hi FerradoBR!

Please enter your PartyPoker account name in your PokerStrategy profile or at the end of this page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1

Best regards,
Puschkin81


Share: