Song of the day
Nice session with a funny blooper
Wow, todays session showed how I improved in the mental game: About 95 % of my hands were total junk and got rivered a couple of times . The more you get sucked out and riverd the more you get used to it.
Could win a 6-max turbo and get second in another two 6-max turbos, in the 9-max turbo I only could place second or third. No tilting, by continuing playing solid poker I´m just 1 buy-in down. I made progresses post-flop and in HU, made a wrong 3-bet shove :f_ugly:, three wrong pushes and a wrong call (realized afterwards that it was wrong :f_ugly:)....the rest I have to analyze.... I was paying attention to my postflop lines, my game plan and not to leave value postflop. Have to improve this.
Further, I noticed I still push a bit too loose against fishes.... have to further improve my gameplan and ranges against :f_ugly:, as I mentioned, at my current limits (1 and 2 Euro) there are mostly
in the SnGs and even in the DONs, but at those limits I try to avoid the DONs because of the HUGE rake!!
What else? Well, I won´t be able to keep silver status this month, I´m playing mainly on Everest with the best rakeback system but there I´m not tracked, won´t be able to play enough on Bet365 to hold silver status.
Hands of the day
iPoker - 100/200 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 2 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
BB: 15.73 BB (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 11.36, 3Bet Preflop: 16.67, Hands: 46)
Hero (SB): 29.28 BB
2 players post ante of 0.13 BB, Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.75 BB) Hero has 8♣ T♠
Hero raises to 2 BB, BB calls 1 BB
Flop : (4.25 BB, 2 players) 3♥ 8♠ 7♦
BB bets 1 BB, Hero raises to 3.63 BB, BB raises to 13.6 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 9.98 BB
Turn : (31.45 BB, 2 players) 6♣
River : (31.45 BB, 2 players) K♥
Hero shows 8♣ T♠ (One Pair, Eights)
(Pre 40%, Flop 80%, Turn 89%)
BB shows J♣ 7♣ (One Pair, Sevens)
(Pre 60%, Flop 20%, Turn 11%)
Hero wins 31.45 BB
iPoker - 75/150 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
UTG: 8.07 BB (VPIP: 50.00, PFR: 23.08, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 29)
MP: 5.95 BB (VPIP: 20.00, PFR: 6.90, 3Bet Preflop: 14.29, Hands: 30)
Hero (CO): 3.77 BB
BTN: 6.99 BB (VPIP: 53.33, PFR: 13.33, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 15)
SB: 4.4 BB (VPIP: 30.63, PFR: 9.73, 3Bet Preflop: 2.27, Hands: 467)
BB: 2.83 BB (VPIP: 20.10, PFR: 16.30, 3Bet Preflop: 11.43, Hands: 200)
6 players post ante of 0.1 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 2.1 BB) Hero has J♥ J♦
UTG calls 1 BB, fold, Hero raises to 3.67 BB, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls 2.67 BB
Flop : (9.43 BB, 2 players) 6♠ 8♦ 2♠
Turn : (9.43 BB, 2 players) 8♠
River : (9.43 BB, 2 players) T♠
UTG shows 7♠ 7♦ (Flush, Ten High)
(Pre 19%, Flop 17%, Turn 23%)
Hero mucks J♥ J♦ (Two Pair, Jacks and Eights)
(Pre 81%, Flop 83%, Turn 77%)
UTG wins 9.43 BB
iPoker - 150/300 NL - Holdem - 3 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
BB: 14.57 BB (VPIP: 57.64, PFR: 5.49, 3Bet Preflop: 3.67, Hands: 357)
Hero (BTN): 7.02 BB
SB: 23.42 BB (VPIP: 27.78, PFR: 21.74, 3Bet Preflop: 8.16, Hands: 227)
3 players post ante of 0.08 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.75 BB) Hero has 9♣ K♣
Hero raises to 6.93 BB, fold, BB calls 5.93 BB
Flop : (14.62 BB, 2 players) 9♥ 7♣ 9♠
Turn : (14.62 BB, 2 players) K♥
River : (14.62 BB, 2 players) J♠
Hero mucks 9♣ K♣ (Full House, Nines full of Kings)
(Pre 32%, Flop 90%, Turn 95%)
BB shows J♦ J♥ (Full House, Jacks full of Nines)
(Pre 68%, Flop 10%, Turn 5%)
BB wins 14.62 BB
Blooper of the day
iPoker - 80/160 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
BB: 13.63 BB (VPIP: 22.92, PFR: 22.58, 3Bet Preflop: 27.27, Hands: 96)
CO: 26.19 BB (VPIP: 41.67, PFR: 34.29, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 36)
BTN: 13.06 BB (VPIP: 19.44, PFR: 8.33, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 36)
Hero (SB): 3.38 BB
4 players post ante of 0.13 BB, Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 2 BB) Hero has 7♥ J♦
CO raises to 3 BB, fold, Hero raises to 3.25 BB, fold, CO calls 0.25 BB
Flop : (8 BB, 2 players) 4♠ 9♠ 8♣
Turn : (8 BB, 2 players) T♥
River : (8 BB, 2 players) 6♦
CO shows K♣ K♥ (One Pair, Kings)
(Pre 86%, Flop 80%, Turn 0%)
Hero shows 7♥ J♦ (Straight, Jack High)
(Pre 14%, Flop 20%, Turn 100%)
Hero wins 8 BB
It was a misclick....
Hello, Primrose6789.
I like your blog. I really like that you are very positive person.♦ Hopefully you will achive all your blog´s goals and life´s goals.♦ Cheering for you.♦ From time to time I stop by in this blog to see how are you doing.♦ Keep up the good work.♦
Originally posted by NilPoker
Hello, Primrose6789.I like your blog. I really like that you are very positive person.♦ Hopefully you will achive all your blog´s goals and life´s goals.♦ Cheering for you.♦ From time to time I stop by in this blog to see how are you doing.♦ Keep up the good work.♦
Hey,
thank you very much and welcome to my little diary!
SnG session - stomach on tilt
I knew that I will feel nauseous from the anti-inflammatory drugs, eeew! Anyways, played an SnG-session; mainly 6-max turbos and 9-max turbos, some DONs because of quite low traffic. Played a bit lower limits because of the nausea 0,5 and 1 €. Didn´t run so well and didn´t play so well (of course), lost most of my all-ins against 3-outers, lost everytime with KK and twice with AA. Could make a tiny winning anyway, but couldn´t win a single SnG - placed only second and third! ♠_rolleyes: I didn´t tilt, but my stomach does. ♠_ugly:
Oh boy, I really feel like playing MTT, so I hope my stomach will come down from its tilt. At least the bucket is here next to me.
SnG session part 2
Got better and played another SnG-session, mainly 9-max. Didn´t run well. Should have won 2 Euros according to EV, but lost 2 Euros (1-2 buyins down), which is not a catastrophy but it´s annoying when your hands just don´t hold. So I just focussed on playing good poker and on the progresses I made. I was concentrated on the pre-ranges, my post-flop game, my gameplan and my equity against Villains ranges. Even though you don´t run well, you get experience and you learn!
Will do the hand analysis next week....
Hands of the day
iPoker - 200/400 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 2 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
SB: 13.89 BB (VPIP: 20.55, PFR: 2.99, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 77)
Hero (BB): 8.61 BB
2 players post ante of 0.06 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.63 BB) Hero has 8♠ 6♠
SB calls 0.5 BB, Hero checks
Flop : (2.13 BB, 2 players) 7♣ K♥ 4♠
Hero checks, SB checks
Turn : (2.13 BB, 2 players) A♣
Hero checks, SB checks
River : (2.13 BB, 2 players) 5♥
Hero checks, SB bets 2 BB, Hero raises to 5.69 BB, SB raises to 9.38 BB, Hero calls 1.86 BB
SB shows 5♠ 5♦ (Three of a Kind, Fives)
(Pre 51%, Flop 65%, Turn 82%)
Hero shows 8♠ 6♠ (Straight, Eight High)
(Pre 49%, Flop 35%, Turn 18%)
SB wins 1.83 BB
Hero wins 17.23 BB
iPoker - 40/80 NL - Holdem - 9 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
UTG+1: 16.88 BB (VPIP: 25.71, PFR: 14.29, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 35)
MP: 17.81 BB (VPIP: 64.29, PFR: 7.14, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 14)
MP+1: 20.19 BB (VPIP: 42.86, PFR: 7.14, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 14)
Hero (MP+2): 25.63 BB
CO: 11.63 BB (VPIP: 21.43, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 14)
BTN: 16.56 BB (VPIP: 21.43, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 14)
SB: 21.81 BB (VPIP: 8.11, PFR: 5.41, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 37)
BB: 3.06 BB (VPIP: 29.17, PFR: 12.68, 3Bet Preflop: 11.11, Hands: 73)
UTG: 35.19 BB (VPIP: 42.31, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 26)
9 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 2.63 BB) Hero has A♠ A♣
fold, fold, MP calls 1 BB, MP+1 calls 1 BB, Hero raises to 5 BB, CO calls 5 BB, fold, fold, BB calls 1.94 BB, fold, MP+1 calls 4 BB
Flop : (20.56 BB, 4 players) 9♠ 8♠ 8♣
MP+1 checks, Hero bets 20.5 BB, CO calls 6.5 BB, fold
Turn : (33.56 BB, 3 players) 2♦
River : (33.56 BB, 3 players) 9♥
Hero shows A♠ A♣ (Two Pair, Aces and Nines)
CO shows A♦ 9♦ (Full House, Nines full of Eights)
BB shows 3♦ 4♦ (Two Pair, Nines and Eights)
Hero wins 14 BB
CO wins 33.56 BB
iPoker - 200/400 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 3 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
BB: 10.55 BB (VPIP: 26.97, PFR: 2.27, 3Bet Preflop: 3.57, Hands: 90)
BTN: 14.89 BB (VPIP: 42.55, PFR: 8.70, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 49)
Hero (SB): 8.31 BB
3 players post ante of 0.06 BB, Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.69 BB) Hero has K♦ K♠
fold, Hero raises to 8.25 BB and is all-in, BB calls 7.25 BB
Flop : (16.69 BB, 2 players) J♠ 7♥ Q♥
Turn : (16.69 BB, 2 players) 7♣
River : (16.69 BB, 2 players) 4♥
Hero mucks K♦ K♠ (Two Pair, Kings and Sevens)
(Pre 68%, Flop 49%, Turn 70%)
BB shows A♥ J♥ (Flush, Ace High)
(Pre 32%, Flop 51%, Turn 30%)
BB wins 16.69 BB
Worst -EV call of the day
iPoker - 80/160 NL - Holdem - 8 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
UTG+1: 11.13 BB (VPIP: 18.18, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 22)
MP: 8.71 BB (VPIP: 48.89, PFR: 9.09, 3Bet Preflop: 9.09, Hands: 45)
Hero (MP+1): 14.84 BB
CO: 11.88 BB (VPIP: 13.64, PFR: 4.76, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 22)
BTN: 8.16 BB (VPIP: 25.89, PFR: 1.85, 3Bet Preflop: 3.33, Hands: 113)
SB: 8.12 BB (VPIP: 49.51, PFR: 3.16, 3Bet Preflop: 3.13, Hands: 101)
BB: 4.36 BB (VPIP: 31.82, PFR: 19.05, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 22)
UTG: 17.19 BB (VPIP: 38.07, PFR: 6.52, 3Bet Preflop: 6.25, Hands: 208)
8 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 2.5 BB) Hero has A♠ K♠
UTG calls 1 BB, fold, MP raises to 8.58 BB, Hero raises to 14.72 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold
Flop : (20.66 BB, 2 players) 9♥ 7♠ T♥
Turn : (20.66 BB, 2 players) 2♥
River : (20.66 BB, 2 players) A♥
MP shows 9♣ 9♦ (Three of a Kind, Nines)
(Pre 52%, Flop 94%, Turn 100%)
Hero shows A♠ K♠ (One Pair, Aces)
(Pre 48%, Flop 6%, Turn 0%)
MP wins 20.66 BB
Hero wins 6.14 BB
Originally posted by mostlyfolding
The AK jam has to be standard?? I wouldn't think this is -EV?
YES it indeed IS! I put it in ICMizer: it´s -4,33 €!!!!!!!! We can call here only with AA or KK. That´s what ICMizer said.
Originally posted by mostlyfolding
Is this a DON?
No it isn´t! It´s a 9-max turbo SnG.
Are you sure you didn't input it incorrectly
I'm not an SNG player but I can still hardly believe that's right! I wouldn't have even considered putting this in icmizer because it seems so standard.
Then again I'm an SNG fish so what do I know
Rollercoaster session
Poker is indeed like a rollercoaster ♠_ugly:, the beginning of my todays session didn´t go well: suck-outs, loosing against 3-outers, loosing every coinflip and not playing my A-game, my brain was a bit lazy today :f_ugly:. Anyway I managed to play at least my B-game, but there was not so much to play because got tons of junk hands, so: easy folds. Then my "luck" turned a bit and my hands held, could come out around break-even, a litte loss maybe like 50 cents or so?
Hands of the day
iPoker - 75/150 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
BTN: 14.73 BB (VPIP: 20.69, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 34)
SB: 6 BB (VPIP: 22.90, PFR: 18.76, 3Bet Preflop: 4.02, Hands: 991)
Hero (BB): 5.6 BB
CO: 5.67 BB (VPIP: 24.64, PFR: 21.21, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 74)
4 players post ante of 0.1 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.9 BB) Hero has Q♦ Q♠
CO raises to 5.57 BB, fold, fold, Hero calls 4.5 BB
Flop : (11.9 BB, 2 players) 8♣ T♠ 7♠
Turn : (11.9 BB, 2 players) 6♥
River : (11.9 BB, 2 players) 9♠
CO shows T♦ J♣ (Straight, Jack High)
(Pre 14%, Flop 31%, Turn 20%)
Hero mucks Q♦ Q♠ (Straight, Ten High)
(Pre 86%, Flop 69%, Turn 80%)
CO wins 11.97 BB
iPoker - 40/80 NL - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
CO: 25.31 BB (VPIP: 11.76, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 18)
BTN: 78.81 BB (VPIP: 47.06, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 17)
SB: 12.94 BB (VPIP: 20.68, PFR: 1.54, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 298)
Hero (BB): 16.75 BB
UTG: 18.75 BB (VPIP: 58.82, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 17)
MP: 16.19 BB (VPIP: 0.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 17)
6 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 2.25 BB) Hero has A♥ K♦
UTG calls 1 BB, fold, fold, BTN calls 1 BB, fold, Hero raises to 16.63 BB and is all-in, fold, BTN calls 15.63 BB
Flop : (35.5 BB, 2 players) J♠ 3♦ K♥
Turn : (35.5 BB, 2 players) A♣
River : (35.5 BB, 2 players) Q♦
BTN shows 6♣ 9♠ (High Card, Ace)
(Pre 36%, Flop 2%, Turn 0%)
Hero shows A♥ K♦ (Two Pair, Aces and Kings)
(Pre 64%, Flop 98%, Turn 100%)
Hero wins 35.5 BB
Rotten egg of the day
(worst misplayed hand)
iPoker - 100/200 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com
BB: 2.05 BB (VPIP: 14.01, PFR: 11.72, 3Bet Preflop: 5.22, Hands: 5,295)
UTG: 2.28 BB (VPIP: 23.19, PFR: 19.05, 3Bet Preflop: 4.24, Hands: 915)
Hero (MP): 5.5 BB
CO: 4.33 BB (VPIP: 21.58, PFR: 13.90, 3Bet Preflop: 2.78, Hands: 985)
BTN: 3.98 BB (VPIP: 57.89, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 3.57, Hands: 123)
SB: 5.88 BB (VPIP: 13.76, PFR: 12.62, 3Bet Preflop: 16.00, Hands: 111)
6 players post ante of 0.1 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 2.1 BB) Hero has T♥ T♦
fold, Hero raises to 2 BB, fold, BTN calls 2 BB, fold, fold
Flop : (6.1 BB, 2 players) 9♥ Q♥ 6♦
Hero checks, BTN bets 1.88 BB, Hero calls 1.88 BB
Turn : (9.85 BB, 2 players) A♦
River : (9.85 BB, 2 players) 3♠
Hero mucks T♥ T♦ (One Pair, Tens)
(Pre 68%, Flop 17%, Turn 5%)
BTN shows Q♣ 9♣ (Two Pair, Queens and Nines)
(Pre 32%, Flop 83%, Turn 95%)
BTN wins 9.85 BB
Blooper of the day
I´m a spewy donkey
now (misclick in PT4 - hand detection didn´t work)
My next goals
Oh, I totally missed to talk about my next goals in poker, so I will do it now:
*BR 250€ and another shot a the 5€ limits
*improving pre-flop: push-fold-ranges, stealing, re-stealing ranges, adjusting optimally to Villains
*improving post-flop, beeing more exact in hand reading
*moving up to the 5€ limits (and of course beat them!)
*improving in HU
The most difficult part at the moment is to get the 250€ BR back. As you can read in my little diary I have had a quite bad (and/or break-even) streak since April 2017 and my BR doesn´t really want to move ♠_cry:. I hope this phase won´t last much longer and more hands will hold. Meanwhile I´m working on my game and working on making more +EV decisions.
Originally posted by TJtheTJ
Are you sure you didn't input it incorrectly![]()
I'm not an SNG player but I can still hardly believe that's right! I wouldn't have even considered putting this in icmizer because it seems so standard.
Then again I'm an SNG fish so what do I know
![]()
I played around with the ranges - seems to depend on the limper. I gave the pusher the standard-range with 11 BB from this position. When I play around with the limpers range, it really can be -EV (FGS5)!!!! In certain cases I really only can call AA and KK or just QQ-AA.
I know there are some cases where you can only call KK+ but those are mostly bubble/payjump situations right? So I didn't expect this to be one of those situations
Very interesting though, any explanation as to why it suggests folding AK here? Stack sizes of other players? Like I said, SNG fish but I'm always curious to learn about things I don't understand (yet) and this is an interesting spot I don't understand
Originally posted by TJtheTJ
I know there are some cases where you can only call KK+ but those are mostly bubble/payjump situations right? So I didn't expect this to be one of those situations![]()
...neither did I!
Lunch break report
Week 35
Tourneys: 156
Result: +2,23 €
BR: 226,23 €
Goal: 1.000 €
...and ..weeeeeeeee! Recieved another 1K-Series-ticket von Everest! ♠_drink: Looking forward to play it!
