Skip to forum
Germanys next grind...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Germanys next grindette: Just for fun! (Sit and) go, girl!

3,588 Posts
110 Users
2010 Reactions
323.9 K Views
ghaleon
Joined: 17.10.2007
BlackMember

We had one of these long time ago:

At later age loved to stay outside in winter with -20c. When it went like -30c or colder we usually took him inside. Summers on other hand were from shadow to next :D


Reply
Quote
Harrier88
Joined: 01.05.2012
PokerStrategist

This one is white, though. I don't think those bring good luck, or pleasant dreams...

It's adorable, nonetheless. :f_love:


Reply
Quote
olorunshogo24
Joined: 07.09.2018
Legacy Member

good luck


Reply
Quote
Primrose6789 Topic starter
Primrose6789
Joined: 01.07.2016
PokerStrategist

Any comment needed?


Reply
Quote
olorunshogo24
Joined: 07.09.2018
Legacy Member

ooh lovely


Reply
Quote
Primrose6789 Topic starter
Primrose6789
Joined: 01.07.2016
PokerStrategist

Lovely dogs, not so lovely hangover :mdr:


Reply
Quote
olorunshogo24
Joined: 07.09.2018
Legacy Member

ok


Reply
Quote
Primrose6789 Topic starter
Primrose6789
Joined: 01.07.2016
PokerStrategist

You won´t believe it: It´s STT time!

Yes, played STT today (only 2 PKOs) because afterwards I got some things to do (like gardening, grocery shopping, etc.). Played 9-max turbo SnGs and 6-max DONs on Party from 1.10 $ to 5.50 $. Traffic massively increased in the STTs, wow! :f_o: And the number of fishes!! My goodness, even in the 5.50 $ you find donks who have no idea how to play a DON/SnG! :f_o: I don´t wanna count how many times I got rivered but in the end I could take some 2nd places in 9-max SnGs, two thirds and win some DONs. Took also some K.O. bounties but didn´t get ITM in the PKOs. Just played the 2.20 $ and 0,4 $ Bounty Hunters. Bustes with a full house from the 2.20 $ Bounty Hunter :mdr:


Reply
Quote

Sounds like you had a good session Primrose, well done :f_thumbsup:
Keep it up and fish well :f_drink:

Best of Skills & Luck @ Tables,
J-C.


Reply
Quote
Primrose6789 Topic starter
Primrose6789
Joined: 01.07.2016
PokerStrategist

Thank you, Papa!

I enjoy fishing as long as they don´t get lucky on the river :mdr: :f_tongue:


Reply
Quote
olorunshogo24
Joined: 07.09.2018
Legacy Member

i love playing games when i was less busy to keep me busy


Reply
Quote
Primrose6789 Topic starter
Primrose6789
Joined: 01.07.2016
PokerStrategist

Even more STT time!

Hey guys, what´s up? Today it was STT time again. Played 9max turbos, 6max turbos and DONs (BI: 1.10 $ - 5.50$). Managed it somehow to run again almost exactly break-even :f_ugly: :f_ugly: But even though I got a hangover I would say I played well, made some GTO-mistakes but no ICM suicide or something....

Hand of the day or: live or die - make your choice!

partypoker - 80/160 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com

BTN: 20.06 BB (VPIP: 34.21, PFR: 24.32, 3Bet Preflop: 6.67, Hands: 39)
SB: 11.74 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 18.92, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 39)
Hero (BB): 15.02 BB
CO: 9.44 BB (VPIP: 26.53, PFR: 22.59, 3Bet Preflop: 10.14, Hands: 773)

4 players post ante of 0 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2 BB) Hero has 6♦ T♦
fold, BTN raises to 2 BB, SB calls 1.5 BB, Hero raises to 14.89 BB and is all-in, fold, fold

Hero wins 19.39 BB


Reply
Quote
Primrose6789 Topic starter
Primrose6789
Joined: 01.07.2016
PokerStrategist

The proud grindette

Guys, today I´m really proud of myself! Also today it´s STT time and I played about 2,5 K hands, I can 10-12 table now and played 9-max, 6-max SnGs as well as DONs from 1.10 $ to 5.50 $. Had a very rough start first, junk hands, every flip lost, almost every jam lost. My mental stability was put to the test (mental stability??? Meeeee? :mdr: :f_ugly:), well, yes! I managed it not to tilt, I stayed calm, focussed on GTO and ICM and said to myself: Scr*w variance, the long run counts! A good grindette doesn´t get angry because of short term results. I didn´t tilt, I didn´t move down in limits, I kept on playing, fully focussed on GTO, ICM and volume, volume and volume. And what happened? In the middle of my session my luck turned, my hands held and I could win my SnGs and DONs, so took a couple of 1st places in 6-max and 9-max SnGs, some 2nd places and some 3rds. Started to win the DONs and came out with a probably nice winning, because won some 5.50 $ s . By the way: They are still pretty fishy. :f_ugly:


Reply
Quote
Coach
CollinMoshman
Joined: 20.09.2011
Poker Player

Congrats on being able to shift focus like that in the middle of a session and just put in the volume and play your best. Being able to do that is a huge part of being a great player :)

And nice shove with the T6s ... would often be pretty wide (like you know), but looks like you had just the right reads from opponent stats.


Reply
Quote
Primrose6789 Topic starter
Primrose6789
Joined: 01.07.2016
PokerStrategist

Thank you very much, Collin! It´s such an important "first step" in the mastering of the mental game for me. ♠_thumbsup:


Reply
Quote

Nice Work Prim !
Go Go Go Grindette Girl !
Keep on the good work :f_thumbsup:

Best of Skills & Luck @ Tables,
J-C.


Reply
Quote
Primrose6789 Topic starter
Primrose6789
Joined: 01.07.2016
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by OldSchoolPapa
Nice Work Prim !
Go Go Go Grindette Girl !
Keep on the good work :f_thumbsup:

Best of Skills & Luck @ Tables,
J-C.

Thank you, Papa! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:


Reply
Quote
olorunshogo24
Joined: 07.09.2018
Legacy Member

nice work


Reply
Quote
olorunshogo24
Joined: 07.09.2018
Legacy Member

best of skills


Reply
Quote
Primrose6789 Topic starter
Primrose6789
Joined: 01.07.2016
PokerStrategist

Thank you, Olo! :heart: :heart: :heart:


Reply
Quote
Share: