Hi Hey Hello
Little update of today.
Iv posted 3 hands on the forum.
Iv read 3 articles today, iv read psychology articles which i really like..
Iv watched 2 videos today, one new NL10SH (Well ok i play FR but i catched idea or two) and one NL25 FR, just was curious about the play at NL25
Iv played like ~2000 hands in the past two days
So thats + 17 VoI
I like that..
Current VoI: 274
I also decided to post weekly graph every sunday. So this is my NL10 performance so far, next will be shown 12.7.
I dont wanna be bound to my winnings or to focus on them, but i wanna keep you guys informed

Im pretty sure there are gonna be more downswings, but well im slowly getting used to it..
But theres also something else..
I feel that this winrate cant be hold in the long run = i have to start losing = i dont feel like playing
Its not that strong feeling, but its there
I totaly understand that the past x thousands hands doesnt at all affect the future, but the emotions are emotions
Im gonna need to work with my poker mindset as i dont want this feeling to grow bigger
(I hope when i will encounter a downswing i will be more happy to play, because i will feel im gonna start winning now ♦)
Well the good thing is i have quite a big bankroll now so i dont really have to watch it and i can focus just on improving and collection VoI points.
Thats all for today
Hehe
Good luck


