Skip to forum
LT3: 3rd year SNE 6...
 
Notifications
Clear all

LT3: 3rd year SNE 6m Hypers (TLDR in OP)

3,060 Posts
318 Users
0 Reactions
431.8 K Views
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

LOL ^^^ winner so far

[edit]

yep you win harlequin. gg

even better that hes Australian.


Reply
Quote
LgWz
Joined: 26.05.2007
BlackMember

Who the hell is he?


Reply
Quote
EmanuelC16
Joined: 02.01.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by LgWz
Who the hell is he?

LOL! Really? :f_biggrin:


Reply
Quote

Originally posted by LgWz
Who the hell is he?

Click it if it's not sarcasm ♦


Reply
Quote
LgWz
Joined: 26.05.2007
BlackMember

Originally posted by Bigniux

Originally posted by LgWz
Who the hell is he?

Click it if it's not sarcasm ♦

It wasn't. lol I'd never remember his face after seeing his pic for 10s weeks ago...


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

im sure a lot of americans will never forget his face


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

I figured out there are only a few days when i have to start @ midnight. sometimes I will start @ 2am, 4am or later. My 'normal' time for waking up is between 4 and 6am depending on what day of the week it is and how tired I am. So I think instead of changing my sleep schedule completely ill just have a few naps on days that I will be starting at midnight and 2am. On these days i will also play 9 tables instead of 12 to make sure im concentrating fully and make the best decisions.

I'm really looking forward to these events, i hope I can bring a nice return to my backers.


Reply
Quote
LgWz
Joined: 26.05.2007
BlackMember

:f_cool:


Reply
Quote

Good luck, man :) Cya at final tables :f_biggrin:


Reply
Quote
Hlynkinn
Joined: 14.06.2008
Oldschool Grinder

I'm kinda disappointed you didn't turn your life around and started sleeping during the day and staying awake throughout the night... would've been fun experiment to read about in your blog.. lol ♦


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

well Sunday was pretty disappointing. I lost set over set and set over straight in SCOOP 1s then struggled to stay in past a few levels. Got pretty deep in mFTOPS1 and SCOOP 2-L but didnt get anything going late.

Had my cat go crazy during the middle of the night meowing and scratching at stuff so I was trying to 16 table and prevent him from waking up my gf at the same time. He managed to jump on my computer and reset it during this, gg. All-in-all not a fantastic day, I was absolutely exhausted at the 12.5hr point after being up since midnight and that's not something I want to tackle again without better preparation.

I've also decided that I'm going to take a pass on the SCOOP-3, instead im going to sleep in and try recover from today. 6-max isn't my strong point, and I definitely don't feel I can play my A-game if this event starts @ 1am. To my backers; you can have a choice of re-investing the funds allocated to SCOOP-3 to increase the piece of my overall package. Or I can just refund you the equivalent portion for that event. Let me know, its up to you.


Reply
Quote
amplifyd
Joined: 03.08.2009
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by lessthanthreee
To my backers; you can have a choice of re-investing the funds allocated to SCOOP-3 to increase the piece of my overall package. Or I can just refund you the equivalent portion for that event. Let me know, its up to you.

Im cool with reinvesting.


Reply
Quote
supeyrio
Joined: 11.11.2009
Elite Grinder

Originally posted by amplifyd

Originally posted by lessthanthreee
To my backers; you can have a choice of re-investing the funds allocated to SCOOP-3 to increase the piece of my overall package. Or I can just refund you the equivalent portion for that event. Let me know, its up to you.

Im cool with reinvesting.

+1


Reply
Quote

Originally posted by amplifyd

Originally posted by lessthanthreee
To my backers; you can have a choice of re-investing the funds allocated to SCOOP-3 to increase the piece of my overall package. Or I can just refund you the equivalent portion for that event. Let me know, its up to you.

Im cool with reinvesting.

sounds good


Reply
Quote
Hlynkinn
Joined: 14.06.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by supeyrio

Originally posted by amplifyd

Originally posted by lessthanthreee
To my backers; you can have a choice of re-investing the funds allocated to SCOOP-3 to increase the piece of my overall package. Or I can just refund you the equivalent portion for that event. Let me know, its up to you.

Im cool with reinvesting.

+1

+5


Reply
Quote
Schris7
Joined: 15.01.2007
Oldschool Grinder
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Originally posted by Schris7
New Perspectives - Part 1

:)

!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A FUCKING AWESOME SERIES! EVERYONE GO WATCH IT NOW!

I wish i could just put a soothing female voice over my own voice so I could watch it without feeling weird haha.


Reply
Quote
nibbana
Joined: 05.12.2009
Oldschool Grinder

Well, I was sold by your sales pitch - but rlly want to watch it now I've seen the intro! Someone ship me gold status ?

Actually feel disgraceful for not having watched any of your stuff <3, need to play part time on one of my tracked accounts I think...


Reply
Quote
neelton
Joined: 08.12.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by lessthanthreee

Originally posted by Schris7
New Perspectives - Part 1

:)

!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A FUCKING AWESOME SERIES! EVERYONE GO WATCH IT NOW!

I wish i could just put a soothing female voice over my own voice so I could watch it without feeling weird haha.

Self-advertising much?! :f_cool: j/k

The video indeed was pretty awesome! Looking forward to the rest of the series.


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

im just really happy with it. Its a great series ♦ was very fun and I hope everyone enjoys it.


Reply
Quote
Share: