Skip to forum
#teampleno No days ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

#teampleno No days off WSOP Dream

86 Posts
32 Users
0 Reactions
14.6 K Views
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Recognise anybody similar?

31 Yves Siess 38,000 Amazon / 429 / 1
32 Daniel Rivera 40,000 Amazon / 429 / 2
33 Yuri Dzivielevski 88,300 Amazon / 429 / 3
34 Collin Moshman 27,300 Amazon / 429 / 4
35 Darren Michels 28,200 Amazon / 429 / 5
36 Patrick Leonard 32,000 Amazon / 429 / 6
37 Douglas Yamashiro 41,600 Amazon / 429 / 7
38 Thomas Butzhammer 98,800 Amazon / 429 / 8
39 Ari Engel 37,800 Amazon / 429 / 9


Reply
Quote
RasTweet
Joined: 26.12.2009
Oldschool Grinder

Cmon Patrick! we believe in you!


Reply
Quote
Coach
CollinMoshman
Joined: 20.09.2011
Poker Player

Originally posted by pleno1
Recognise anybody similar?

31 Yves Siess 38,000 Amazon / 429 / 1
32 Daniel Rivera 40,000 Amazon / 429 / 2
33 Yuri Dzivielevski 88,300 Amazon / 429 / 3
34 Collin Moshman 27,300 Amazon / 429 / 4
35 Darren Michels 28,200 Amazon / 429 / 5
36 Patrick Leonard 32,000 Amazon / 429 / 6
37 Douglas Yamashiro 41,600 Amazon / 429 / 7
38 Thomas Butzhammer 98,800 Amazon / 429 / 8
39 Ari Engel 37,800 Amazon / 429 / 9

Hmm, well BodogAri appears to be in the 9 seat, but other than that...

♦

Gl today, looking forward to a fun Pokerstrategy battle!


Reply
Quote
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

1500/wsop

We started on a table with 7 fish and 1 reg so was very happy.

We chipped up to 6.xk when I 3bet qq, old guy peels and min raises me on q92hhx and then calls my 3bet before folding the turn.

We play tight because its full ring pre ante and then we find aces. Open to 375 at 75/150 get 2 calls and cbet 375 on q72. Reg makes it 775 and we call.

Turn is ugly queen and we check call 1200 and check check on river and we win.

We play tight and get 1 4b bluff through and make a few value bets and get up to 8k.

We just play 4 hours of small pot poker and chip up to 13k.

A couple of the fish run crazy good and knock each other out and are all replaced by good regs so I'm very happy to move to a new table with 11.5k at 150/300

One last hand before the break where we had not played a hand in 2 orbits and new guy had opened 20 hands in a row, 3bet 50% of spots and squeezed 50% of spots opened and got 4 callers and we call the big blind.

Flop is a44 and he cbets and looks really weak everybody folds and I call oop. Turn is a 2 and it goes check,check. River ten and I get 1250 into 3k and he calls with j9 high rofl.

New table I open 3 times in 2 orbits ad people squeeze and have aces each time.

Cme back from the break with 11k jake ballsiger has heaps and is spewing a bit.

He opens we jam 99 from blinds. He folds. Next hand sa,e thing but weave aj.

Immediate hand he opens and we are now a,little,deeper as its 300/600/75 and I make it 2400 he makes it 4800 and I'm fist pumping so hard. I pile QQ and he obviously has KK

Finished 456th with 240? Paying from 2200.

Felt really shit as was for a 35k pot on good new table with great structure.

It's really easy to say you're playing great when you're 0/4 but I feel like I've never been in the zone like I have this week at the tables.

Think ill go play the 1k today but because its so shallow will play so,etching after if I don't get a stack.


Reply
Quote
KatieDozier314
Joined: 15.12.2011
Legacy Member

Good luck today guys! :)


Reply
Quote
CPallo
Joined: 12.04.2012
PokerStrategist

Isn't that Pleno1's last update the same one as yesterday ♦? Looks like it!
I'm still fishing you good luck on tables m8.


Reply
Quote
TJtheTJ
Joined: 12.10.2011
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by CPallo
Isn't that Pleno1's last update the same one as yesterday ♦? Looks like it!
I'm still fishing you good luck on tables m8.

Sure does look that way!

glgl! The spell of bad run will end soon enough, just keep it up! :)


Reply
Quote
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Doubled as a favourite then get it in for good pot with T8hh on 972hhx and kings held. 106/2100. Annoying

Gg

Regged up immediately for the next tournament

#grinder


Reply
Quote

Oh didn't notice that, I was in Vegas as well! busted from the 1.5k and 1k last week, will be back on the 26th to play some more! Good luck mate!

Dunno if they have pubs but they should've a cold pint somewhere in this ridiculous heat?


Reply
Quote
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Playing the 1.5k wsop ante up today

Very unique structure but I'm sure I can dust quicker.

Lets get a beer pforce!


Reply
Quote

sure man, i'll PM you my number, gonna be in LV tomorrow afternoon.

-> i think you you've gotta accept my friend request first :)


Reply
Quote
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Busted ante up with 75 on k75 v flush draw and kx for a big pot.

Playing Caesars now

#grinder


Reply
Quote
ThatGuyMatt
Joined: 03.12.2010
PokerStrategist

Not running well yet then :( Plenty of event left for you to ship though!

Did you guys manage to meet up?


Reply
Quote

Well haven't heard back from him yet... Grinding at the Rio all day currently :) It's so freakin hot outside aaand so cold in there, ridiculous ♠


Reply
Quote
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Vegas blog #4 lol markups and some flags


Reply
Quote
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Heres perhaps by biggest spew so far in Vegas from the 2.5k event yesterday.

I think on the river its conceivable that I have the following range:

Board:

Equity Win Tie
MP2 95.00% 95.00% 0.00% QQ+, TT, AJs, KQs, J9s, Js8s
MP3 5.00% 5.00% 0.00% AhQc

But obviously that looks biased.

Equity Win Tie
MP2 84.00% 84.00% 0.00% QQ+, TT, AKs, AJs, KQs, J9s, As9s, Js8s, 9s8s, 8s7s
MP3 16.00% 16.00% 0.00% AhQc

I just don't think its going to be super tough for him to find a right range to call with.

Lets give him KQ instead:

Equity Win Tie
MP2 75.00% 73.08% 1.92% QQ+, TT, AKs, AJs, KQs, J9s, As9s, Js8s, 9s8s, 8s7s
MP3 25.00% 23.08% 1.92% KhQc

Would love some feedback and thoughts.


Reply
Quote
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Made day 2 of aria championship.

41 le 27 pay.


Reply
Quote
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Day 6 - dem hilarious run badz

Sorry about audio, it improves tho.


Reply
Quote
serverm07
Joined: 08.08.2012
Legacy Member

You out of aria one?


Reply
Quote
pleno1 Topic starter
Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Bubbled aria such a joke!

Day 2 of golden nugget main event got top 5 chips. 110 left.


Reply
Quote
Share: