Skip to forum
The bigger the bill...
 
Notifications
Clear all

The bigger the bill, the harder I ball.

64 Posts
17 Users
0 Reactions
8,608 Views
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Thanks larson! yeah everyone is playing zoom :)

Waza: cant quite agree there, but I have to admit that I am a materialist ♦

poker:

Just set up my vip progress bar on a 1,4k daily vpp goal which is equivalent tp 5k hands at nl100! starting from tommorrow grinding 5k hands 5x a week!

Heres a video of me playing nl100 zoom from today( free tells for the regs over here :f_mad: ) comments appreciated. :)


Reply
Quote
larsonk7
Joined: 10.10.2012
Poker Player

Hey Mate

Watched the first 15 mins of the vid, looked good.

Just a couple of the hands i noticed

On the left hand table, about 3/4 minutes into vid You pick up AK and 3 bet.

Flop comes K x x two spades. You continuation bet, and are raised you go onto 3 bet it and they fold. I would just call there, keep in their bluffs.

On the right hand table, about 10 minutes in you have Jd Qx, can't remeber the action think you call the raise pre, flop goes check check. You hit a jack on the turn, plus you have 3 to the flush on the board. It goes check check on the turn, river gives you the diamond flush. You check villian checks. Given the board if he has a show down hand, he's checking behind a lot here a high % of the time, would have put in a value bet. I guess you were checking to try and let him bluff.


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Hey buddy,

Yeah the AK hand my explanation was different then what I thought ♦ I said something like okay he raises sets and fd lets 3bet him with a onepair hand :DD I think that on that boardtexture I am just going to pay him off anyway if he has a set and by calling the flop raise he will mostly be checkbacking hes fd on the turn. If there werent any Draws then definately calling the raise would be best as he has some pure bluffraises in his range also. About the QJ hand I feel like the best play against this villian is to give him spaze to attack my weak range and thats why I played the turn/river with a check.

Thanks for the comments :)


Reply
Quote
larsonk7
Joined: 10.10.2012
Poker Player

Hi Mate,

I had the video on without sound lol

For some reason it was muted, didn't realise you had been talking through the hands.

So havn't heard what you said.

With the AK hand, when we 3 bet, worse case scenario he has us crushed drawing almost dead, best case scenario he usually has a lot of equity against us.

Reckon the best line is always to call here.

Will watch the whole video at some point with your analysis.

Fwiw, i don't play Zoom lol


Reply
Quote
Share: