Skip to forum
"The Drunkard's Wal...
 
Notifications
Clear all

"The Drunkard's Walk" – Let's together towards the top :)

41 Posts
3 Users
6 Reactions
4,656 Views
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 8

It was not a good week. Not because of the results but because it was too bad to play. I had some things to do that prevented me from playing.
I had to take a day to go to the doctor osteopathic. Also had to go to the Graduation of my goddaughter . So this week were two days without game. In addition to my work that occupied me 10 hours day.

NL10

Hours Played : 22hrs

Hands Played: 10358

Profit: – 43$


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

Week 9

NL10 SH , Pokerstars.

Hours played: 23 hrs

Hands played: 11k

Result: +58$


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 10

Limit played: NL10

Hours played: ~ 25hrs

Number of hands: 9780

Profit: 144$ ( 136$ Pokerstars + 8$ Pokerking)

Week I played fewer tables. The great majority of playing time with 5 tables simultaneously. I was playing between 8 and 9 tables simultaneously in other weeks.

Improved my routine, improved the place where I play. This week I searched to improve my psychological. Things like not complain, and try to keep me happy and focused as much as possible.


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 11

Limit played: NL10

Hours played: ~ 20hrs

Number of hands: 8356

Profit: -19 $


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 12

Limit played: NL10

Hours played: ~ 27hrs

Number of hands: 11632

Profit: $25

Basically finished the week breakeven, but released a reward of $ 25 ..then it was $ 25 profit.

I can not play for 2 days then again a few hours played.

I believe that 27 hours are very little. The main goal is next week at all costs is play 40 hours no matter what happens.


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

Week 13

Limit played: NL10

Hours played: ~ 25hrs

Number of hands: 10599

Profit: -$30 ( without Bonus/Rake)


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

Week 14

Limit played: NL10

Hours played: ~ 25hrs

Number of hands: 11520

Profit: -$116

Very bad week. Besides having played badly and have felt tilted in some sections I suffered with bad beats and coolers….Good hands simply do not hold against the most stupid villains possible. The worst day was Saturday took 5 buyns down to fish / maniacs.

Most lost hands were overpairs as AA / KK vs maniacs … that hit 2pares or flush with garbage.

I’ve been reviewing the hands and just thought standard.

This next week I will focus about see some videos mainly overpais in 3b pot. I will also play a lower limit to regain confidence and the $$ and try to finish the month without prejudice.


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 15

I did not play as I would like this week. Not had the best results.
Sometimes I still feel not knowing what to do …. I have a comfortable bankroll to NL10, but I’m positive in recent hands just because of the bonus and rakeback.

Week 15 was the week that ended the month of January … months where things did not go well at the tables and not out of them.

The only thing that makes me happy is that I will have more time to play from today .
I feel ashamed for not finishing the month positive in terms of results …ended January almost 4 Buyns negative .

I want to make things better in February in every way.


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 16

Hands played: ~ 11k

Hours played: ~ 28 hours

Profit: 60 euros

It was a positive week. It was the week that more hours played since I start with the blog.

I changed my room . I’m playing on UNIBET poker ....decided to try another room. Unibet does not allow HUD and software like HM2 or PT4. There is no hands saved … so I’m making an estimate on the number of hands played.


Reply
Quote
metalmonkey80
Joined: 15.08.2013
Oldschool Grinder

Hi phgmor.

Glad this week is a more positive week for you.
How are you finding playing with out a HUD?
:f_thumbsup:


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 17

Hands played: ~ 12k

Hours played: ~ 22 hours

Profit: 90 euros


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by metalmonkey80
Hi phgmor.

Glad this week is a more positive week for you.
How are you finding playing with out a HUD?
:f_thumbsup:

@ metalmonkey80

Hi friend thanks for the support. :f_drink:

I'm feeling good without the HUD. I was just using basic stats on PokerStars and usually made few moves based on stats. I am donkey and the truth is that I can not make good use of stats. Perhaps it was better not to use them.

I'm enjoying the room.
What I miss is not having how to review hands later...after the session. The room does not save hands it is difficult even to see the replay of hands played.


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 18

Hands played: ~ 8k

Hours played: ~ 20 hours

Profit: € 119


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 19

Hours played: ~ 22.5 hours

Hands played: ~ 8700 hands

Profit: € 176


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 20

week that almost did not play.

I finished th weak Break even . I have played 10k hands … and 16 hours. I had some problems to solve and could not play.

The room I’m playing (UNIBET) stay often off this month..at leats 3 days, so I’ll find another room to play when unibet is off.

Today unibet was under maintenance and only are able to play in the morning.
Then evening I decided to play at pokerstars, but right at the beginning of the section happens one set over set hand in a multiway spot me and 2 guys have a set on the flop… lol Pokerstars never change…and 5 hands later more bad beats….then I stopped playing….I cash out all the money in the stars ..and I never will play in this room again. Enough !!


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

week 21

this week finished 6 BIs negative . it was hard to play and concentrate on the game due to personal problems. But that’s not an excuse I have to improve and to win again as it was in February.
I felt very distracted during the sessions have to improve it. I also felt very angry and complained during this week.

I definitely have to be able to play 40 hours in a week.
This week will be dedicated to this play 40 hours no matter what.


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

Update of weeks 22 and 23 (last two weeks).

Performance in the last 15 days.

****Hours played and number of hands played are rough estimates.

Hours played: 50h ~

Hands :~ 21000

Profit: ~ 89€


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

Week 24 and. 25

Great weeks .... ....almost 800€ profit.

We are winning the NL25 .
Unibet is a great room to Play...many fishes there . But I want to use a room that allows PT4 or HM ... so I can review hands played.
I do not know if I'm going to Party or to 888 ... while this I follow playing in UNIBET.


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

It makes a time no update.

I'm playing NL25 still at Unibet. I really liked the room.

I made a good month of April where I also played a bit at 888poker.

In this month of May I have played little. In these first two weeks of May played about 20 hours a week.

Summary of last week ( week 29)

Profit: 248 eur
Hours played: ~ 21 hr
NL 25.


Reply
Quote
phgmor Topic starter
phgmor
Joined: 16.06.2009
PokerStrategist

Summary of week 30 ( 15/05……22/05)

NL 25 ( UNIBET POKER).
Profit: – 219 euro

It was not a good week in terms of results.

Many coolers and some bad days. However I enjoyed the week I’m really enjoying using the new pre flop ranges and I feel that my game is improving.

I am preparing to soon rise to NL50.


Reply
Quote
Share: