Skip to forum
Time To Wake Up ! ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Time To Wake Up ! - HU Blog -

53 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
7,510 Views
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Today was a good day hahahahha

One of the most profitable HU days actually.

I was waiting for action at the tables and one more reg-fish sitted me.

I fucking snap when that happens cuz I think that the think that they are betther than me ahhahahahhaha `I think that the think that they are better than me ` I ve lost myself in my own words lol

Ofcourse I sitted him 3 more tables and unregistered from the rest of the lobbyes and focused on him.

Result for today: +450$
I ve played some others games too but I took from him 447$ so I like to think that the profit from today was all from him hihihiihihhi ♦

Hours played: 2 lol
games: 52

It s been a good decision to play only 4 tables.
I remember 2 months ago I was crazy to make volume volume volume and I was 6-7 tabling like a donk and I was thinking that I can increase my $/h but I wasn t handling the game so good.
I think that is one of the biggest problems of fresh grinders ( including me ). They see all these maniacs multitabling ( I m not speaking only about HU ) and they think this is the key.
This is one of the keys guys ! but first u have to handle your fricking game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make yourself confortable at 1 table than 2 than 3 and so on and so on...
U learn how to play 2 tables, than try 3 and see how it works...

MULTITABLING ISN T FOR EVERYONE !
there are players that are better at focusing and play more tables and ofcourse they have small edge, and there are players that they can t handle multitabling and they go crazy without knowing...
I m one of those that love reading the oponent`s soul and play few tables.

Anyway... allmost failed my challenge but here I am after dunno what number of days ( I love that I don t keep track and it s awesome !!! ) still keeping this blog updated ♦

For me this is big :)


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Short day becouse of internet problems...
No game affected but while I was having break my net started to slow down and I decided to make it a day. Don t want to remember how mad I was when that happened a couple of times ago... brrrrr

Today was again a super day hahaha
Another reg sitted me... But I understand why.
I played when I don t usualy play cuz it s bad traffic and ofcourse regs want volume, so they eat themseves.
This time I wasn t mad... I realised I have no reason to get mad, and no need to fight for my ego... Ego is bad in poker. It affects your play.

So I smiled and unregistered again from the lobbies and played 3 tables with him
It ended 6-3 for me after he clicked decline ! hahahahha best feeling ever ♠_cool:

daily resuld:
+ 400$
games 24

hours: 1 hour and 15 minutes

I realize I run like God and I m trying to keep my feets on the ground, but still ♦ feels so damn good !! !

Give a look at this free learning site !
It s very interesting !

https://iversity.org/


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

I m out with my girl... just came here to post a shory one, and later when I ll go home I ll make a complete update. ♦
c ya !! :)

LE:

Funny evening... I had to come home earlier cuz I couldn t remember my password at my blog and I wasn t able to post from my phone.
So I ended my date earlier and I told my girl that I don t want to fail Gordon`s challenge and I have to go home to post on my blog hahahah

She understood very easy and the best thing about her is that she supports me 100% in what I do with poker.
Before goind out on a date she was at my place and she stood 4 hours in bed while I was grinding.
I hope u all find a girl like this ! She s amazing ! :)

Today was a volume day but a nonprofitable day hihihih

Results:
-90 $
Games : 80
hours: 4

On the end of the session I got one swiss fish who was jamming so damn light and was minreraiseing so often and his cbet was 100% pot.
It was the perfect fish but I got sucked out so bad that I don t need a hud to check if I was running - EV lol

Today it should have been my best day so far I think. I could have made about 600$ I dare to aproximate but this is hyper... No biggy ♦

Another reg-fish sitted me. Worst reg-fish ever. I was pretty agressive agains him and his adjustment was that he was 4bettign jamming A2 in 35-40BB lol
Last year he was +13k$ from 18k games and this year is -600$ from 5k games. Dunno what happened with him but hope to stay the same hhehehehe

Short monthly update:
+3000$ from HU and MTT online
and 300$ from live cash at the cazino

660.000 points from 750.000 that I have to make to get the 1.5k bonus. Today I ve made 20.000 points but I got super action from many rematches. Usually I don t get than manny ` accept` but today they were all accepting ♦

I m pretty tired right now... I have some other things to say but I ll continue tomorrow :)

Cheers !

LE2: I would really apreciate to come and post a feedback instead of grading the blog with notes. That doesn t tell me much. Thanks ! :)


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Hey guys !

Just got PT4 and I m like eating with chopstix hahahah

Could you take a look and tell me smth about these stats pls ? ♦


photo storage


free screenshot software


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

hahahahahha

Today my favorite fish returned! ( last year he was -40k and this year -8k )

I got some money back from him cuz today was no more luck day for him hihihih

Here s one hand, so u can see what a big fish he is and thank god he has big money to give every day ♦

iPoker - €28.80+€1.20|<> NL (2 max) - Holdem - 2 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (SB): 800
BB: 800 (VPIP: 63.74, PFR: 54.97, 3Bet Preflop: 37.35, Hands: 436)

Hero posts SB 10, BB posts BB 20

Pre Flop: (pot: 30) Hero has K♦ A♦

Hero raises to 40, BB raises to 60, Hero raises to 240, BB calls 180

Flop: (480, 2 players) A♣ 4♦ 8♥
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (480, 2 players) 8♦
BB bets 560, Hero calls 560

River: (1,600, 2 players) 5♥

Spoiler

Hero shows K♦ A♦ (Two Pair, Aces and Eights)

BB shows J♣ T♣ (One Pair, Eights)

Hero wins 1,600

I ve played a little bit with hud and then I ended session to take a look at stats and other thing on hud.
I ve pressed almost every single button ( what does this button do ? ♦ ) and I found some nice shit :)
I ll be looking for videos and stuff to learn more how to use this hud thing. Seems interesting :P

End of first session for today. I m going out to play ping pong and take some fresh air.

Session results:
+ 295$
games 36
hours: 1.6

Hope to have time for another session when I get back. C yaa ! :)


Reply
Quote
larsonk7
Joined: 10.10.2012
Poker Player

Hey Mate

Multi-tabling Heads up @ 7 tables would be crazy haha

So much going on with every hand every time.

Max i would play HU is 4 tables, optimal is probably 3 (for me)


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Hey larsonk7 !

I think it depends on every player`s profile.
I know a russian guy who plays 8 tables at once and made 40k this year at 10-20-30-50-100 euro. He plays every stake he gets so he can make multitabling. As u can imagine, he plays autopilot so no much of thinking, just instant decisions and no leveling.
I think I would never get there cuz its brain damaging lol

Last night I didn t come home, so no second session :( This month I have finals so I won t play so much. I won t play for a couple of days this week so that I can read some stuff.

In July I want to take a break from online poker. I want to play live cash and mtts to switch gears a little bit. My goal is that in a couple of years to play live poker and travel, so I want to test the water a little bit to see if I can make profit and how much, in live poker.

In the same time I want to start a challenge on stars to try to make 1000$ starting with 50$ from HUSNG 3.5$ shootout ♦

That s it for today!
I ll try to search some hands in PT to post them here

Cheers !


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Hey guys !

Came back just in time to post the daily update ♦

I was out joggin, takin` a break from studying for finals.

Spoiler


upload pic

This week I don t think I m gonna grind so much. I want to pay my parents a visit back home and chillax.

This is my 3rd or 4th month that I get diamond status and this month I ve watched a couple of videos so far very interesting. I want to asimilate every video that I can get this month and integrate a couple of things in my own game.

Cheers !


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

We interrupt this program for a special report !!!

New record achieved !

Best day so far ! ♦

Spoiler


upload image online

Today I took an exam. It didn t go so good, but meeh I ll take it next time ♦

The rest of the day is chillax.

Here s a hand where range merging has been used properly hihihihi

iPoker - €28.80+€1.20|<> NL (2 max) - Holdem - 2 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 1,090 (VPIP: 88.89, PFR: 33.33, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 9)
Hero (SB): 510

Hero posts SB 15, BB posts BB 30

Pre Flop: (pot: 45) Hero has A♣ 2♣

Hero calls 15, BB checks

Flop: (60, 2 players) K♦ 6♦ 8♥
BB checks, Hero bets 30, BB calls 30

Turn: (120, 2 players) 8♠
BB checks, Hero checks

River: (120, 2 players) 2♥
BB checks, Hero bets 30, BB raises to 150, Hero calls 120

Spoiler

BB shows 9♦ 5♣ (One Pair, Eights) (Pre 39%, Flop 41%, Turn 23%)
Hero shows A♣ 2♣ (Two Pair, Eights and Twos) (Pre 61%, Flop 59%, Turn 77%)
Hero wins 420

Cheers !


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Today I was to Bowen therapy cuz I have my hand injured for a couple of weeks now. I rilli was souspect about those kind of things but 2 months ago my mum felt on the stairs and hurt her tooth. It wasn t stable anymore so she thought she ll lose it. She was going to bowen therapy for 3 or 4 months and next time she went the bowen lady did some bowen magic and few days later the tooth was stable again. I was : gettafuckaouttaheeere !! :)))

So today I went to the bowen lady and put my trust in her. Now I have to wait a couple of days to see what happens.

Meanwhile I m back home, childhood town, at my parents and this week is no grind week. I think I will only play a couple of small mtts for fun.

Cheers !


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Damn it feels so good to sit back and relax...
Woke up at 12, mum was waiting me with my fav food... then I watch crappy stuff on tv.... then I surfed the internet.... then went to a run ♦
After I got back from joggin, mum was waiting me with pizza lol.... couldn t rezist ♦

Spoiler


free image uploading

http://9gag.tv/p/a94Wrg/this-is-what-happens-when-an-engineer-owns-a-dog

Cheers !


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Just got home from a town. I took mum and dad out for a treat with poker money.... :X:X:X that feeeeelinggg !!!

Today another chillax day.... Whatched Roland Garros final, cheering for Halep ofcourse hihihhi... It is crazyess in Romania at the moment... Everyone is proud of her and she is the an idol for almost everyone. Cheers Simona !

Went for another run today

Spoiler


image

I m nowhere close of 10 km but I have time so no pressure ♦
Besides... here is different from Bucharest... It is waay more hotter even by night so I went from a normal 5 km run in Bucharest to a half run here at home. Hope to get back at 5 when I come back in Bucharest :)

Cheers !


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

me drunk. came here to not lose the chhwlenge... I ll updat it later ♦


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

seccond night in a row that i m pritti wwasted, but not too wasted to come here to post for th3 challenge hihihi

It s been a couplle of days now that I run break even but it s funny cuz I run - EV and I can see that on PT4 and I don t tilt anymore. I see that I did my best and this keeps me cool

This month I have lots of personalk plans and I don t think I can go for diamont level again. I use this only for volume measurementens only. No goals and stuff :)

In july I will try to do my best to keep that diamond shit cuz I want to go to vip party here in romania
I ll try to post some graphs and hands this week :)

Cheers !


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

No grind for today... I had free time with my girl and we went to chill on the lake. We planed our holiday to the beach for this weekend and now I have to grind for a couple of days to work on that bonus points.
This is the 3rd night I go out and drink. AAA here I coooome !! hihihihi


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Hahhahaha Another reg who s been sitting me for a while, sitted me today again... He left after 5 games ♦

I am 100% aware of the heater but that doesn t mean that I can`t enjoy it hahahah

Spoiler


jpg images

One hand with this reg who hunts me:

Spoiler

iPoker - €48.70+€1.30|<> NL (2 max) - Holdem - 2 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: 780 (VPIP: 69.00, PFR: 29.65, 3Bet Preflop: 10.63, Hands: 841)
Hero (SB): 820

Hero posts SB 10, BB posts BB 20

Pre Flop: (pot: 30) Hero has J♣ 4♣

Hero raises to 40, BB calls 20

Flop: (80, 2 players) 2♠ 2♦ 4♥
BB bets 55, Hero raises to 135, BB calls 80

Turn: (350, 2 players) T♣
BB checks, Hero bets 154, BB raises to 605 and is all-in, Hero calls 451

River: (1,560, 2 players) T♠

BB shows?
Any thoughts ?

Beach mood: On!


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Today I played a little bit… There was no much trafic on williamhill… I sitted a weak reg just to make some volume but he disapeared shortly after few games.
I opened stars lobby and played a couple of hypers with some dude. Leveling over leveling… It was reaaly fun to play witg him cuz he had some nice moves and the dinamic was great. buttom pair was nuts for both of us hihihih

Spoiler


upload a picture


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

hahagaha... got so high last night that I forgot to post on the english comunity too ♦
I m making this post from the beach chilling with a beer. life is great !
a big update will be made after I get back :)
cheers !


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Back from beach, took 1 exam today and pass it, now I m going for a match of football with some friends. I ll make that promised post when I get back ♦

CHeers !


Reply
Quote
pufarine Topic starter
pufarine
Joined: 22.05.2010
Oldschool Grinder

I went to the beach for a loggout with my girl and I got super chill :X
The summer season starts on July so there weren t so many people at the beach. Just perfect to watch the see, feel the summerbreeze while the sun is smiling at you ♦ Perfect ! just perfect !

I didn t feel like taking time to make photos but here s some of them :

Spoiler

Meanwhile my folks were at some motoparty in Mamaia few Km away from me

Spoiler

We met Sunday in Vama Veche to drink and have fun together and then to go home

Spoiler

In July I go again in Vama Veche with some friends ( just guy thing ) ♦
It s gonna be legen- can t wait for it - daary ! :)))

pokerwise... I played last night and this morning some games and went prittiii good again ♦

Spoiler


adult photo hosting

I wonder when I ll stop this run and how I`ll face it...


Reply
Quote
Share: