Message original de LoeildeJack
Comment ça pète ton truc, scène mythique en plus
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Say what again
Message original de SolidSnake38
Message original de LoeildeJack
Comment ça pète ton truc, scène mythique en plus
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Say what again
Clair que ça pète bien
C'est loin d'être aussi bon mais dans le même genre:
mouais, petit face à pulp fiction...
Rien à voir, mais écouter ça pour ceux qui connaissent pas (nécessite de la BASSE) :
petit blues, mais c'est tellement bon :
Si quelqu'un peu me rappeler dans quel film je l'ai entendu??
Message original de lecasociable
Casino![]()
probable, fortement possible
Je pensais aux affranchis, mais j'étais pas sur.
Message original de SolidSnake38
Message original de lecasociable
Casino![]()
probable, fortement possible
Je pensais aux affranchis, mais j'étais pas sur.
C'est du 100% garantit j'ai une culture hors du commun
(et surtout j'ai écrit dans google "film avec musique The Moody Blues"
)
Message original de lecasociable
Message original de SolidSnake38
Message original de lecasociable
Casino![]()
probable, fortement possible
Je pensais aux affranchis, mais j'étais pas sur.
C'est du 100% garantit j'ai une culture hors du commun
![]()
(et surtout j'ai écrit dans google "film avec musique The Moody Blues"
)
mouahahhahaahhah, tu vx me faire passer pour un con toi.