Ga naar het forum
Europe Travels - A...
 
Meldingen
Alles wissen

Europe Travels - Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris (Sinterklaas)

9 Berichten
5 Gebruikers
0 Reacties
529 Weergaven
greyboy
Lid sinds: 19.07.2006
BlackMember

Hey folks,

I was wondering if there are any Pokerstrategy Members in , Amsterdam, London or Brussels here?

I'm from germany, living in Australia and I'm going to be on a two month Europe Trip with my girlfriend and I would also like to use that opportunity to catchup with some members of the pokerstrategy community.

Since I had the honor to be host for TwiceT and TheLastNail in Gibraltar for a few nights, which I really enjoyed, it would be awesome to meet some of the local pokerstrategy members during my trip, maybe see their favorite parts of the city and have a drink together.

In chase somebody has a spare couch to crash on that would be awesome, too. It would be a max. of 3 nights. In exchange we could arrange a Poker coaching in NL Holdem Cashgame or Tournaments or we would be happy to cook a delicious meal :)

I'm looking forward to meet you in europe ♠_thumbsup:

It would be awesome to celebrate Sinterklaas with some people :)

London:14th- 17th December
Amsterdam: 1st - 5th December
Brussels:6th - 9th December
Paris: 10th- 13th December

Rome: 24th - 29th January


Beantwoorden
Citeren
8 reacties
Yoghi
Lid sinds: 10.09.2007
BlackMember

I live in London, not sure if I'm home those days but would be nice to grab a few drinks :)


Beantwoorden
Citeren
greyboy Topicstarter
greyboy
Lid sinds: 19.07.2006
BlackMember

That's cool. Are you living the poker pro dream in London or are you studying ?


Beantwoorden
Citeren
Yoghi
Lid sinds: 10.09.2007
BlackMember

I'm not studying so I guess it's option number 1 ;)


Beantwoorden
Citeren
noisecore
Lid sinds: 13.04.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Greyboy himself :]

will you only visit brussels? Belgium has a lot more to offer than just that city :). Like Louvain, Antwerp, Bruges.


Beantwoorden
Citeren
AmsterdamCalling
Lid sinds: 11.01.2009
PokerStrategist

hi, I live in Amsterdam close to the city centre. I might have a spare bed but I have to check with my roomie. I'll get back to you


Beantwoorden
Citeren
samni
Lid sinds: 06.08.2009
PokerStrategist

Oorspronkelijk gepost door noisecore
Belgium has a lot more to offer than just that city :). Like Louvain, Antwerp, Bruges.

:facepalm:

Als em naar Londen, Parijs, Rome, ... gaat, kan ie België beter gewoon skippen :P


Beantwoorden
Citeren
greyboy Topicstarter
greyboy
Lid sinds: 19.07.2006
BlackMember

Hey guys,

I have planned a day trip as well to Bruges.
In every country there is so much more that I wan't to see, but time and money is limited :f_grin:

PkingNanne let me know how your room mate decides :)

Good to see that some people still play the mss :f_cool:


Beantwoorden
Citeren
noisecore
Lid sinds: 13.04.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Oorspronkelijk gepost door greyboy

Good to see that some people still play the mss :f_cool:

♠_biggrin:

[x] Greyboy fan


Beantwoorden
Citeren