Вот лечение:
1. Скачать и поставить патч 2.17.02 с сайта покертрекера
2. Сделать purge всех неправильно импортированных сессий.
3. Импортировать их снова из оригинальных ХХ.
как делать пункт 2 и 3 описано ниже!
1. Use the Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options window to purge all your sessions that were played on April 9, 2008 and greater.
2. Then reimport the XML hand history files. If you use the option of the auto-import window to have PT move the processed files to another folder then go to that folder and copy the files back to the iPoker hand history folder then use the Force Import button on the iPoker auto-import window to get PT to reimport the files.
I haven't made any changes for tournaments yet because I wanted to get this out ASAP. If anyone is playing tournament hands, please send me some of your XML files from tournament games so I can make sure the same changes get made.
Let me know if there any issues.