Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] A

82 Posts
36 Users
0 Reactions
10 K Views

Do I get such a reaction when I become a head admin and post in some thread?


tcs35
Joined: 31.01.2009
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by THESHade
Do I get such a reaction when I become a head admin and post in some thread?

Spoiler

no


Originally posted by THESHade
Do I get such a reaction when I become a head admin and post in some thread?

Ok, to clear this out a bit! OnkelHotte and Xantos are not only HeadAdmin's but also a reason why you guys benefit from such an awesome promotions (for example free $50) and why PokerStrategy.com is different from any other poker school/forum. And let's just say, they are superbusy, so yeah.. seeing their post in this thread means a lot to me to be honest. Even if this thread is just about the 3000th post which is probably prior 100million for them :)

You can get to know Xantos through his confidential blog (which I hope to make it into one day ♦ )

We looove it :heart: and read it religiously.


RubyWesson Topic starter
RubyWesson
Joined: 15.08.2010
PokerStrategist

There the top dogs ;)


veriz
Joined: 20.07.2008
BlackMember

Congrats Ingrid! Made my mark for 20k just few days back as well. :)


Originally posted by veriz
Congrats Ingrid! Made my mark for 20k just few days back as well. :)

OH MY GOD!!!!!
20k? GEEEZUS


Originally posted by veriz
Congrats Ingrid! Made my mark for 20k just few days back as well. :)

Congrats Veriz! You are the awesomest of us all!! :heart:


veriz
Joined: 20.07.2008
BlackMember

Nah, just a regular poster. Having more posts doesn't make me more awesome. I did practically just post/post/post and at some point I saw I had 20k posts. :f_biggrin:

Guess it will happen with you the same pretty soon as you will get your 1st 10k and so on. ♦ Look into the German community, they have there like 40k+ posters. ♦


fruktpuff
Joined: 24.09.2010
PokerStrategist

Ingi does it proper, Veriz cheats!

#1 proof:
Veriz is handjudge, he gets dozens a day there.
#2 proof:
Veriz handles us useless minions in the BSS school ,so he gets hundreds of posts a week for that ♦

Moar Ingi posts!
(and this is mostly a joke, 20k is massive :P)

Regards,
Richard


Coach
pleno1
Joined: 19.11.2010
Elite Grinder

Literally no words to sum up this girls work. I am only young so havn't got huge experience in work, but seeing how this girl works round the clock (literally) keeping everybody happy and the forum ticking and tocking is an inspiration to every single member at pokerstrategy./

One day I may own 1/10th of the world and I would 100000% make Ingrid head boss. She pwns work/life and I'm very happy to say I've met her this year.

Onwards and upwards to 10,000 posts.

Your biggest fan!


AKM247
Joined: 26.05.2010
PokerStrategist

Thanks Ingrid & congrats!!


taavi1337
Joined: 29.05.2009
Elite Grinder

Congratulations, Ingrid! :f_love:


COngrats


Guuuuuuuuuuys!!

My girl, fizzy lizzy reached her 2000th post :f_love:


kiromanAAKK
Joined: 08.10.2009
PokerStrategist

I cannot avoid to join here and post my congratz to a massive bauty of our community. ;)

Congratz Ingrid with lotz of lov :heart:


Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
I cannot avoid to join here and post my congratz to a massive bauty of our community. ;)

Congratz Ingrid with lotz of lov :heart:

aww.. thank you so much kiro :heart: .. but have you congratulated to fizzy too ? ♦


kiromanAAKK
Joined: 08.10.2009
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by IngridN

Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
I cannot avoid to join here and post my congratz to a massive bauty of our community. ;)

Congratz Ingrid with lotz of lov :heart:

aww.. thank you so much kiro :heart: .. but have you congratulated to fizzy too ? ♦

never enough for your extreme beauty and kindness ♦


Zhusy
Joined: 17.01.2010
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by IngridN

Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
I cannot avoid to join here and post my congratz to a massive bauty of our community. ;)

Congratz Ingrid with lotz of lov :heart:

aww.. thank you so much kiro :heart: .. but have you congratulated to fizzy too ? ♦

Congrats to both, nice to see such nice ladies to be so active ♦

EDIT: don't wanna see ♦


3000, huh? :f_cool:


Originally posted by Hadi
3000, huh? :f_cool:

♦ ♦ ♦

Hadi ITT!! bah, never gonna reach 10.000!!! :(


Share: