Skip to forum
Get Rich or Die Try...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!

690 Posts
400 Users
112 Reactions
153.3 K Views
mpranjic
Joined: 25.07.2018
PokerStrategist

Hello, let's try this! ♦

https://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=2885681#post2885681
Starting bankroll - 30$
Goal bankroll - 1000$

Feel free to check the updates on my "ambitious" challenge. I also accept any kind of advices or comments on the topic :f_biggrin:


mpranjic
Joined: 25.07.2018
PokerStrategist
JosePokerTV
Joined: 30.08.2018
Poker Player

I'm in

Spoiler

I come from the hungarian site

My starting Bankroll: 100$
My goal: 1000$
My blog: JosePokerTV


LeRoiduPoque
Joined: 13.08.2018
PokerStrategist
metalmonkey80
Joined: 15.08.2013
Oldschool Grinder

Back in it to win it :sifflote:

Monkey Business
Starting Bankroll $189.28
Goal $600


bradomurder
Joined: 17.10.2008
Oldschool Grinder

I'm gonna give this a try!

My Blog - Bumhunting it up
Starting roll: $4,500
Goal: $50,000


ChraftyBridges
Joined: 07.03.2018
Legacy Member

Second swing at the pinata...

Home Sweet Home: A Journey Through the (Poker)Stars

STARTING BANKROLL: $8.73
TARGET BANKROLL: $1,000.00


DSharkP
Joined: 16.09.2012
PokerStrategist

Hi Guys, If this is still active here we go.

From $0 to Legend

Starting Bankroll : $9 ( Option to Reload $100 Max )
Target BR : $1000


Lazza61
Joined: 23.03.2011
PokerStrategist

Hey DSharkP,

It is indeed still active. Just ensure you follow the conditions listed in the original post and post your updates in your blog and at Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread (weekly).

Good luck :gl:

Laz


DSharkP
Joined: 16.09.2012
PokerStrategist

Hi Lazza61 ,

Def will =) , Thought this was lost long time ago xP
Glad to see its up and running


samni
Joined: 06.08.2009
PokerStrategist

My Blog
Starting bankroll: $100
Goal: $1000


KingUrek
Joined: 21.11.2018
Poker Player

The 10.000 Dollar path

Starting Bankroll: $32
Goal: $10.000


rosner13
Joined: 05.02.2008
Oldschool Grinder

My another try with poker in 2019!

Starting bankroll: 300$
Goal: 3.000$


TheMemeDream
Joined: 12.01.2019
Poker Player

https://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=2981238#post2981238

- My starting Bankroll is 56.08€
- My goal is 1000€


noviembre02
Joined: 24.11.2012
Legacy Member

I'm in.

Poker Blog: The poker adventure
Starting Bankroll: $127 USD
Goal: $1000 USD


LendarTecho
Joined: 28.07.2013
PokerStrategist

I'm in

Blog: Mechanical Poker
Starting BR: 200€
Goal BR: 4000€


sttoil
Joined: 01.03.2010
Oldschool Grinder

I'm in.
Poker blog 0$-500$ IN TWO MONTH
Starting BR: 0$
Goal BR:500$


LeRoiduPoque
Joined: 13.08.2018
PokerStrategist

Another shot!
Blog: Just to keep me going
Starting bankroll: 220$
Goal bankroll: 22000$


zerocold77
Joined: 19.02.2019
Poker Player

My Blog: Journey into a legend :=)
Start bankroll: $520 ($10 splited in 52 deposits every weeks in one year)
Goal: $10,000.00

Starts: 02/2019
Ends: 02/2020

GL all.


Tara771
Joined: 24.07.2012
Oldschool Grinder

I'm in, мy new goal..
My Blog: Work Harder ||April 2019
Starting Bankroll: $1000
Goal: $5000


Share: