Check - check
Villain shows T:d9:d
Pokernoob mucks
I'm uploading some pictures and missed a hand from Vedevas. I arrivwd at the flop to see Villain make a big bet or raise and Vedevas had to fold.
He now has about ~115k. (its' quite hard to count actually but it's somewhere withing the 20k-400k range).
Pokerstars just reported Tobias Reinkemeier having 30k in chips.
Nice to see I'm getting more reliable then other sites.
I remember screwing up a lot in the beginning ♦
Vedevas just busted out on the bubble :(.
I just came back from getting an espresso and saw him in a multiway pot on a Q99 flop. He check/raised some guy all in with AQ. Villain called with KTs with a backdoorflushdraw. He hit a J on the river.
It was really painful to watch that!
Ruben Visser on the BTN openraises to 10k
Pokernoob on the BB calls
FLop 2:c9:s6:s