[Application] 7$ staking offer final

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi all

I would like to be staked for the 7$ 9 man turbo sng.

Why you should stake me:

I am a trustworthy person that not spewing money around for fun.I am a winning sit n go player made by pokerstrategy :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: I am an active member at our community and i think that we should support each other in this hard time(full tilt down).I offer an extremely generous deal and i believe no one can resist :D

Details:

I can play easily 30-40 games per day.In my last posts i said 24-36 but i finished two stakes for 100tour in 3 days.So 30-40 is more accurate

I offer a 50/50 share from profits plus stakeback of course.I ll play 500 games(which is another difference from my last stake)during the staking period.THe staker(s) will be informed for my progress in parts of 100 tourneys and will be paid in parts of 100 tooo.This means that they will be paid from the profits and informed for my progress every three days approximately.

I think this is an excpetional offer because i am a winning and trustworthy player and i can make a good profit for both sides.I will need 700$(100bi) for 500 games

Merits:

Because the 100bi is 700$ is a stake that not many people can give so i ll sell my action in pieces.Anyone can give me 7$ for 1% of my action which is the minimum you can give

Graph:

feedback link: feedback for gekitsios
  • 6 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi all

I would like to be staked for the 7$ 9 man turbo sng.

Why you should stake me:

I am a trustworthy person that not spewing money around for fun.I am a winning sit n go player made by pokerstrategy :s_love: :s_love: :s_love: I am an active member at our community and i think that we should support each other in this hard time(full tilt down).I offer an extremely generous deal and i believe no one can resist :D

Details:

I can play easily 30-40 games per day.In my last posts i said 24-36 but i finished two stakes for 100tour in 3 days.So 30-40 is more accurate

I offer a 50/50 share from profits plus stakeback of course.I ll play 500 games(which is another difference from my last stake)during the staking period.THe staker(s) will be informed for my progress in parts of 100 tourneys and will be paid in parts of 100 tooo.This means that they will be paid from the profits and informed for my progress every three days approximately.

I think this is an excpetional offer because i am a winning and trustworthy player and i can make a good profit for both sides.I will need 700$(100bi) for 500 games

Merits:

Because the 100bi is 700$ is a stake that not many people can give so i ll sell my action in pieces.Anyone can give me 7$ for 1% of my action which is the minimum you can give

Graph:

feedback link: feedback for gekitsios
      for reference

a few things:

100BI for $7 SNG is $700 and 1% of $1500 is $15.

Also I would advise you to choose between your 2 stakes rather than requesting both at once. Maybe make 1 stake request asking for either or (stake for $15 SNG or $7 SNG)

Best regards

Thazar
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      fixed
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      fixed
      well yes and no, you are still asking for 2 stakes for the same purmpose just 2 different BI. which one are you intending to play?

best regard

Thazar
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by thazar
      fixed
      well yes and no, you are still asking for 2 stakes for the same purmpose just 2 different BI. which one are you intending to play?

best regard

Thazar

as i told to the other moderator stevegold87 i intend to play this stake
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      thank you for your answer. I will remove the other stake request

Best regards

Thazar
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

This thread is now closed because a new application has been made for a different BI amount:

11$ ongame/ipoker/party poker sng

Best regards

Thazar