This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] FR NL5+ albionpro

• albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I want to cry, since the demise of FTP and almost certainly my current online BR I had to get away from the game so ive had a few weeks off and I feel refreshed and ready to go...but oops all my roll is on on FTP so i cant play FML.

With my current funds it is too much of a risk to deposit and play NL10 straight away so I am looking into doing some sort of stake/deal to get me started! I am going to be setting it up so there is minimal risk and good long term gains.

I will be open to feedback and flames but to get myself back in the game it needs to be done! (If I cannot post this then mods feel free to remove but I ask members to PM me if they are willing to enter into a staking deal/agreement).

Initially I would like a starting bankroll of $200, this will be made up of 50% from me ($100) and 50% from backers sold in 5% chunks ($10 each).

I will be using a 25BI strategy for the purpose of this stake so therefore from $200 BR to $250 I will use that time to grind NL5 and a custom myself to pokerstars. Once at $250 I will discuss with the backers further profit/hand/timeline targets and come to an agreement regarding this.

Below is a graph of my year from 1st of Jan up until everyone's full tilt funds were seized.
      The first 30k~ hands were at NL5 and the remainder were at NL10 which is where I showed a very nice profit and winrate over a sample of 14k hands which is obviously not very large to some but it does make up a large amount of my lifetime hands. (Ive also hovered over the time/date in bottom right hand corner to show it is a recent graph, me PSFT is my alias for pokerstars and full tilt poker hands combined)

An insight about me, I am a university student with a part time job (15hours~ a week) So I have plenty of time to put in volume. I am also actively in a study group with a range of players from NL5 to NL50 both FR and SH which enables me to develop my game and get feedback on a regular basis.

I don't want to go into to much detail now because I feel it is un-necessary at this point, if you are interested then feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM where I will be happy to go into more detail regarding the staking agreement.

The sooner I can get this up and running the sooner we can make some money

regards

----
      additional notes:
      Blog: NL5 to the world series 2011 and then thailand

Discussion thread: feedback for albionpro

Cliffs:
      - BR on FTP
      - wants to be staked to play FR NL
      - $200 starting bankroll
      - details will be agreed upon with each backer; guidelines
      +25BI minimum, taking shots with 3BI stop/loss
      +daily report
      +monthly volume targets (min 20k hands/month~)
      +all backers will receive there share of any bonuses etc
  • 3 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by albionpro
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I want to cry, since the demise of FTP and almost certainly my current online BR I had to get away from the game so ive had a few weeks off and I feel refreshed and ready to go...but oops all my roll is on on FTP so i cant play FML.

With my current funds it is too much of a risk to deposit and play NL10 straight away so I am looking into doing some sort of stake/deal to get me started! I am going to be setting it up so there is minimal risk and good long term gains.

I will be open to feedback and flames but to get myself back in the game it needs to be done! (If I cannot post this then mods feel free to remove but I ask members to PM me if they are willing to enter into a staking deal/agreement).

Initially I would like a starting bankroll of $200, this will be made up of 50% from me ($100) and 50% from backers sold in 5% chunks ($10 each).

I will be using a 25BI strategy for the purpose of this stake so therefore from $200 BR to $250 I will use that time to grind NL5 and a custom myself to pokerstars. Once at $250 I will discuss with the backers further profit/hand/timeline targets and come to an agreement regarding this.

Below is a graph of my year from 1st of Jan up until everyone's full tilt funds were seized.
      The first 30k~ hands were at NL5 and the remainder were at NL10 which is where I showed a very nice profit and winrate over a sample of 14k hands which is obviously not very large to some but it does make up a large amount of my lifetime hands. (Ive also hovered over the time/date in bottom right hand corner to show it is a recent graph, me PSFT is my alias for pokerstars and full tilt poker hands combined)

An insight about me, I am a university student with a part time job (15hours~ a week) So I have plenty of time to put in volume. I am also actively in a study group with a range of players from NL5 to NL50 both FR and SH which enables me to develop my game and get feedback on a regular basis.

I don't want to go into to much detail now because I feel it is un-necessary at this point, if you are interested then feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM where I will be happy to go into more detail regarding the staking agreement.

The sooner I can get this up and running the sooner we can make some money

regards

----
      additional notes:
      Blog: NL5 to the world series 2011 and then thailand

Discussion thread: feedback for albionpro

Cliffs:
      - BR on FTP
      - wants to be staked to play FR NL
      - $200 starting bankroll
      - details will be agreed upon with each backer; guidelines
      +25BI minimum, taking shots with 3BI stop/loss
      +daily report
      +monthly volume targets (min 20k hands/month~)
      +all backers will receive there share of any bonuses etc
      For ref.
      Looks like a good application, good luck.
    • albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      All been reserved, pending agreement of terms!
    • albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      I have reached an agreement with a private backer and funds have been tf'ed, stake will start immediately. Thanks to PS.com for providing the opportunity for players to offer/receive staking deals.

If anyone wants to follow my progress please follow my blog: NL5 to the world series 2011 and then thailand