[Application] FR NL5+ albionpro

• albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I want to cry, since the demise of FTP and almost certainly my current online BR I had to get away from the game so ive had a few weeks off and I feel refreshed and ready to go...but oops all my roll is on on FTP so i cant play FML.

With my current funds it is too much of a risk to deposit and play NL10 straight away so I am looking into doing some sort of stake/deal to get me started! I am going to be setting it up so there is minimal risk and good long term gains.

I will be open to feedback and flames but to get myself back in the game it needs to be done! (If I cannot post this then mods feel free to remove but I ask members to PM me if they are willing to enter into a staking deal/agreement).

Initially I would like a starting bankroll of $200, this will be made up of 50% from me ($100) and 50% from backers sold in 5% chunks ($10 each).

I will be using a 25BI strategy for the purpose of this stake so therefore from $200 BR to $250 I will use that time to grind NL5 and a custom myself to pokerstars. Once at $250 I will discuss with the backers further profit/hand/timeline targets and come to an agreement regarding this.

Below is a graph of my year from 1st of Jan up until everyone's full tilt funds were seized.
      The first 30k~ hands were at NL5 and the remainder were at NL10 which is where I showed a very nice profit and winrate over a sample of 14k hands which is obviously not very large to some but it does make up a large amount of my lifetime hands. (Ive also hovered over the time/date in bottom right hand corner to show it is a recent graph, me PSFT is my alias for pokerstars and full tilt poker hands combined)

An insight about me, I am a university student with a part time job (15hours~ a week) So I have plenty of time to put in volume. I am also actively in a study group with a range of players from NL5 to NL50 both FR and SH which enables me to develop my game and get feedback on a regular basis.

I don't want to go into to much detail now because I feel it is un-necessary at this point, if you are interested then feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM where I will be happy to go into more detail regarding the staking agreement.

The sooner I can get this up and running the sooner we can make some money

regards

----
      additional notes:
      Blog: NL5 to the world series 2011 and then thailand

Discussion thread: feedback for albionpro

Cliffs:
      - BR on FTP
      - wants to be staked to play FR NL
      - $200 starting bankroll
      - details will be agreed upon with each backer; guidelines
      +25BI minimum, taking shots with 3BI stop/loss
      +daily report
      +monthly volume targets (min 20k hands/month~)
      +all backers will receive there share of any bonuses etc
  • 3 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by albionpro
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I want to cry, since the demise of FTP and almost certainly my current online BR I had to get away from the game so ive had a few weeks off and I feel refreshed and ready to go...but oops all my roll is on on FTP so i cant play FML.

With my current funds it is too much of a risk to deposit and play NL10 straight away so I am looking into doing some sort of stake/deal to get me started! I am going to be setting it up so there is minimal risk and good long term gains.

I will be open to feedback and flames but to get myself back in the game it needs to be done! (If I cannot post this then mods feel free to remove but I ask members to PM me if they are willing to enter into a staking deal/agreement).

Initially I would like a starting bankroll of $200, this will be made up of 50% from me ($100) and 50% from backers sold in 5% chunks ($10 each).

I will be using a 25BI strategy for the purpose of this stake so therefore from $200 BR to $250 I will use that time to grind NL5 and a custom myself to pokerstars. Once at $250 I will discuss with the backers further profit/hand/timeline targets and come to an agreement regarding this.

Below is a graph of my year from 1st of Jan up until everyone's full tilt funds were seized.
      The first 30k~ hands were at NL5 and the remainder were at NL10 which is where I showed a very nice profit and winrate over a sample of 14k hands which is obviously not very large to some but it does make up a large amount of my lifetime hands. (Ive also hovered over the time/date in bottom right hand corner to show it is a recent graph, me PSFT is my alias for pokerstars and full tilt poker hands combined)

An insight about me, I am a university student with a part time job (15hours~ a week) So I have plenty of time to put in volume. I am also actively in a study group with a range of players from NL5 to NL50 both FR and SH which enables me to develop my game and get feedback on a regular basis.

I don't want to go into to much detail now because I feel it is un-necessary at this point, if you are interested then feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM where I will be happy to go into more detail regarding the staking agreement.

The sooner I can get this up and running the sooner we can make some money

regards

----
      additional notes:
      Blog: NL5 to the world series 2011 and then thailand

Discussion thread: feedback for albionpro

Cliffs:
      - BR on FTP
      - wants to be staked to play FR NL
      - $200 starting bankroll
      - details will be agreed upon with each backer; guidelines
      +25BI minimum, taking shots with 3BI stop/loss
      +daily report
      +monthly volume targets (min 20k hands/month~)
      +all backers will receive there share of any bonuses etc
      For ref.
      Looks like a good application, good luck.
    • albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      All been reserved, pending agreement of terms!
    • albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      I have reached an agreement with a private backer and funds have been tf'ed, stake will start immediately. Thanks to PS.com for providing the opportunity for players to offer/receive staking deals.

If anyone wants to follow my progress please follow my blog: NL5 to the world series 2011 and then thailand