As I said..this site is a total scam.

• getsleepwalker
      getsleepwalker
      Bronze
      Here's the story(ofcourse the thread is locked so we can't update what is happening): This site is a total scam

And here's what actually happened: As you see I was promised that my case would be reviewed. Then I got a ticket from a guy called Marc or so(I suppose the moderator from the forum) who said that he will ensure that its reviewed and I will be contacted the next day. As expected, there was nothing the next day - no call nor a ticket. Now I log in again and see that again I have this automatically sent message that I have failed the ID check. My simple question is, HOW ON EARTH HAVE I FAILED IT?
  • 60 replies
    • satishvasoya
      satishvasoya
      Bronze
      yeh u r abosolutely right.
      htey guys have hired thousands of players from 19 different language speaking countries and they pay us truck loads of money so that they can take a copy of ur passport.

do u really think this is a scam..??
      y wud it just promise to pay 50$ to every1 who passes the id.?
      thousands of us have got it.
      and remember this is free money ur claiming.
      not like this site owes u somthing.
      so if u din pass the id check bummber.i feel for you.but for heavens sake stop accusign this site.

it still has a lot to offer you which will improve your game.

good luck...
    • getsleepwalker
      getsleepwalker
      Bronze
      Another smart person decides to write a useless reply. The arguements you are giving are complete air. With thousands as you said of members you think they wouldn't be in jail if nobody collected 50$? The thing is that I bet not more than 1 out of 50 gets it. Ok no problem some may try to get it twice or something like that but then there come the people like me who do everything right and not only don't get it but also get lied. And by lied I mean lied more than once by more than one person because every time I got a ticket it was from different guy promising me the same thing that eventually never happened. The funniest part is that they don't ALLOW you to even ASK what you have done wrong(simply because they don't have an ANSWER) and just tell you that they can't give you the reason before you have even tried to ask for it. You tell me this is not a scam, well I am not buying it.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Its not a scam! I recieved my $50 and have learnt loads from the articles.
      my wife failed the ID check, we did not moan, its just one of those things. They get thousands of people wanting the free $50, not everyone is going to pass as lots of people try to abuse the system. (im not saying you were) so it makes the id process tighter.

you could always consider using your own money and learning from the articles, i have been a member on here for around six months now, and lost my free $50 ages ago, but decided to deposit some of my own money because the site teaches so much!
      There are no other coaching sites like this that offer free poker coaching, to be honest I think even if members did not get $50, it is still the best free coaching site around :P
      pokerstrategy.com have some of the best free coaches in the world, the cost of signing up to a site through them is zero.

How can it be a scam when you have not lost anything???

Good luck with your poker

Roo

:P
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by getsleepwalker
      Here's the story(ofcourse the thread is locked so we can't update what is happening): This site is a total scam

And here's what actually happened: As you see I was promised that my case would be reviewed. Then I got a ticket from a guy called Marc or so(I suppose the moderator from the forum) who said that he will ensure that its reviewed and I will be contacted the next day. As expected, there was nothing the next day - no call nor a ticket. Now I log in again and see that again I have this automatically sent message that I have failed the ID check. My simple question is, HOW ON EARTH HAVE I FAILED IT?
      You said it yourself, you didn't want to talk with them on the phone... Now you will have to wait for the bulgarians to call next week.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      The thing is that I bet not more than 1 out of 50 gets it.
      I hit my 1-outer
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      I hit my 1-outer
      millions of members world wide have got the $50 icing on the cake so if u didn't get the icing u still get the cake.

This site is not just about giving u 50 buck it all the strategy articles, videos the community and learning how to play poker with the help the coaching sessions other member of the community it not this site that is scum but your attitude, you need to change it as all u will do is lose when u play poker as u will just tilt all ur money away after ur first bad beat.
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by themagpiespg
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      I hit my 1-outer
      millions of members world wide have got the $50 icing on the cake so if u didn't get the icing u still get the cake.

This site is not just about giving u 50 buck it all the strategy articles, videos the community and learning how to play poker with the help the coaching sessions and other member of the community, it not this site that is scum but your attitude, you need to change it as all u will do is lose when u play poker as u will just tilt all ur money away after ur first bad beat!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • getsleepwalker
      getsleepwalker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkprice

You said it yourself, you didn't want to talk with them on the phone... Now you will have to wait for the bulgarians to call next week.
      Even the 4k+ posts don't guarantee even above average answer unfortunately. I mean, do you even read before replying? I know it would be boring to read a few lines, but hey you know when you write something on the internet there might be someone on the other side to actually read it. I happen to be one of those people that bother to read when they are being told something and also get annoyed when it is meaningless bullshit like in your case. For you I will repeat it hoping this time you will read the two damn lines. I was called in English, then we spoke here via tickets and I was told that I will be called in Bulgarian. I wasn't, I was told that I failed the ID check. Then I wrote in the forum after which I was promised that my case would be reviewed and I will be contacted the next day(this was here on the forum). Then I received another promise via ticket that on the same next day I will be contacted after their review the situation. Ofcourse zero contact the next day and the other day(today) I log in and see again the same message(I suppose automatically sent to random number of members waiting for approval) that I have failed the ID check.
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      let me remind everyone that we are talking about $50.

lol
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Nice to see lots of people happy with PokerStrategy.com's service. I think its so important to realise that we are FAR more than just an initial captial. But ofc, $50 rocks! :s_cool: :s_cool:

I'm not sure what the exact problem is with you getsleepwalker, I assume there is a problem with the ID check because of the phone call misunderstanding.

I have personally messaged Marc about this this morning so I assume you will get a satisfactory answer before the end of the day. Why not take a look at some of our FREE videos/articles in the meantime?

Best,
      Patrick
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy.com is awesome
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS

getsleepwalker,

I think in fairness I should point out to everybody that you were, as requested, called in Bulgarian by my colleague and, unfortunately, you didn't pass our phone verification and so failed the ID check.

Unfortunately the decision on the account cannot be reviewed and for security reasons I can't disclose the reasons for your account not being approved.

However, PokerStrategy.com still has a lot to offer and there are several ways to start playing without an ID check. You can check them out below:

Free Poker!

Best Online Poker Bonuses for Depositors!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Marc
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Why dont you try writting a polite message instead of ranting on here! Personally I would not bother giving you a cent, you are running the site down and ranting on the forum, get some manners and try to act like a grown up!
      If it was my decision(which it is not) I would tell you very politley to "do one!! "

Why dont you start over and send a polite well thought out message and see how it goes from there. The staff at ps are a very friendly bunch and have hundreds of applications to deal with every day, if i worked in their job I would leave the rude ones at the bottom of the pile!!

Roo
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      I hate getting into arguments with people that have a limited view on things.
      Using such a sentence like "scam" shows me that you indeed (nor your friend) know how to use/write English.

I think the word you are searching for is "unfair" but that is something I can't get into since I am not a PS staff member.

But tell me why didn't you check the BG side on PS.com at the first place since your knowledge of English is so bad? In your 1st thread you stated how PS is a scam and after many people tried to help you, showed to you the bg.PS.com and after a BG mod tried to help you, again you make a retarded thread stating untruth about the PS.com community which tried their best to help you. Also it's not like you pay PS.com for something and their customer support is bad and that you received a faulty product, NO its totally vice versa, they give you something and in a proper manner you should work with them to get that and be thankful.

I can tell you that you can be more than happy for having a bg.PS.com forum and community side here, so ask there for more help since your English is bad.

My fellow friends from Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia don't have that luck. Many people came to me for help considering PS.com and online poker overall, I have cca. 100 people(friends) e-mails so I can in their behalf talk with the customer support on the site they play on and so on. The education in our countries is pretty bad, people don't know English so good, I am one of the lucky ones who had a chance to learn English properly including German.

So please don't be such a prick and be thankful and try to understand.
      I can totally understand your frustration but there is no need to use such words and childish acting.

I only hope Croatia,B&H and Serbia get their PS.com community soon, we basically speak the same language and it would be great to help people in my area like getsleepwalker who lack of English knowledge, in their poker career.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      People complaining about not getting free money makes me laugh
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Even the 4k+ posts don't guarantee even above average answer unfortunately. I mean, do you even read before replying? I know it would be boring to read a few lines, but hey you know when you write something on the internet there might be someone on the other side to actually read it. I happen to be one of those people that bother to read when they are being told something and also get annoyed when it is meaningless bullshit like in your case. For you I will repeat it hoping this time you will read the two damn lines. I was called in English, then we spoke here via tickets and I was told that I will be called in Bulgarian. I wasn't, I was told that I failed the ID check. Then I wrote in the forum after which I was promised that my case would be reviewed and I will be contacted the next day(this was here on the forum). Then I received another promise via ticket that on the same next day I will be contacted after their review the situation. Ofcourse zero contact the next day and the other day(today) I log in and see again the same message(I suppose automatically sent to random number of members waiting for approval) that I have failed the ID check.
      You know, it's really haed to read what your text when you make it look like a meat loaf.

I did read what your wrote and couldn't care less about your problem. They called you and you failed, sucks for you...
    • neotesani
      neotesani
      Bronze
      So, it's a crime not to give you free money?

Btw, PS gave me $50 two times without ever asking for my ID. Shady! :f_mad:
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Uv most likely failed the IQ test that they secretly do when they call you.
    • mimi713
      mimi713
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zhusy
      I hate getting into arguments with people that have a limited view on things.
      Using such a sentence like "scam" shows me that you indeed (nor your friend) know how to use/write English.

I think the word you are searching for is "unfair" but that is something I can't get into since I am not a PS staff member.

But tell me why didn't you check the BG side on PS.com at the first place since your knowledge of English is so bad? In your 1st thread you stated how PS is a scam and after many people tried to help you, showed to you the bg.PS.com and after a BG mod tried to help you, again you make a retarded thread stating untruth about the PS.com community which tried their best to help you. Also it's not like you pay PS.com for something and their customer support is bad and that you received a faulty product, NO its totally vice versa, they give you something and in a proper manner you should work with them to get that and be thankful.

I can tell you that you can be more than happy for having a bg.PS.com forum and community side here, so ask there for more help since your English is bad.

My fellow friends from Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Serbia don't have that luck. Many people came to me for help considering PS.com and online poker overall, I have cca. 100 people(friends) e-mails so I can in their behalf talk with the customer support on the site they play on and so on. The education in our countries is pretty bad, people don't know English so good, I am one of the lucky ones who had a chance to learn English properly including German.

So please don't be such a prick and be thankful and try to understand.
      I can totally understand your frustration but there is no need to use such words and childish acting.

I only hope Croatia,B&H and Serbia get their PS.com community soon, we basically speak the same language and it would be great to help people in my area like getsleepwalker who lack of English knowledge, in their poker career.

bravo stari,bas ga je nasao trkeljat,ko da mu je neko duzan pare