Withdrawal without 1,000 MCP?

• finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have 440$ in my Mansion account.
      50$ are from Pokerstrategy.
      100$ are my own money and the rest are my winnings.
      Unfortunately I can't play at all since last month and I can't collect 1000 MCP.

My question is:
      Am I able to withdraw the remaining 390$(excluding the 50$ from PokerStrategy) from the site without 1000 points?
      I guess it must be possible, but still want to ask :)
  • 11 replies
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Could someone please answer me..
    • monkys55
      monkys55
      Bronze
      Yes, you can withdraw any amount minus 50$ which you got as free bankroll
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      As a matter of fact, the mansion support claim that I cannot withdraw at all.. even my funds.. And that there's no time limit on the 1000 points requirement?
      But I have read different things written from the moderators..
      Could someone from the staff throw light on the problem?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi finchybg,

I can confirm that you can withdraw your profit at any time. All you need is to register a withdrawal method by making a deposit with that method.

You need to collect only 600 Mansion Points within the first 120 days to keep the $50 starting money.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      In this case, I can withdraw the 50$ now, because i already have 750 points(i think the requirement was 1000 points before :) ).
      So the Mansion support seems to be inadequate, as they have given me very different information.

Thanks, I hope eveything works fine.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes. The conditions at Mansion just changed.

Maybe he/ she misunderstood what you meant. ;)

Rest assured that all information i provide here is accurate. :)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Grr, I cashed out on Sunday through Moneybookers, but still no money, neither in MB nor in account :( At other sites it worked out for just 2-3 hours. I have sent all the documentation needed beforehands and they have confirmed that everything is in order. Why do they delay the payment? I have the 600 points, everything must be just fine.

When I come back to poker if I go to the university without problems, I'd really switch to another pokerstrategy featured room.

If the money does not come till the end of the week, I hope I may rely on some assistance from PokerStrategy, because it's quite a lot of money for an 18 years old in Bulgaria(with 1,20$ the small vodka at the discos just imagine how much 450 are :D ).
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hope you'll get your money soon.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, MANSION Hannah will be right with you.MANSION HannahRe: Hello. I have requested a withdrawal on Sunday evening and I have sent all the documentation needed beforehands, and it was confirmed. Though the money is returned in my mansion account and not sent to my moneybookers account. I can confirm that I have covered all the conditions needed for clearing the PokerStrategy bonus(they have changed the MCP points conditions from 1000 down to 600, and I have accumulated 750). What hinders my withdrawal then?

MANSION Hannah: you have not earned 1000 mpp so you can not withdraw as yet
      MANSION Hannah: you have 749.80 so far

Chat 74281: pokerstrategy say that the requirement has changed down to 600 points

Chat 74281 i can send you a link to the forum

Chat 74281:Withdrawal without 1,000 MCP?

MANSION Hannah: no it is 1000

Chat 74281: they have also said that I can withdraw the profit at any time

Chat 74281: without the 50$
      MANSION Hannah: no you need to earn 1000 mpp before yopu can withdraw
      Chat 74281: time limit?
      MANSION Hannah: there isn't one

I've just had this conversation with Mansion support after I saw that my money for which I have requested a withdrawal to Moneybookers, are back in my mansion account.

What do I do now? The information from Pokerstrategy and the information from Mansion differs..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello finchybg,

Sorry I missed this thread, I think there might have been a misunderstanding here.

Mansion changed its requirement for keeping the $50 starting capital from earning 1.000 points to 600 points. I do not think it changed their requirements on being able to withdraw though - just at which point they wont retract your starting capital.

In the past atleast it has always been possible to cashout amounts that were over the $50 starting capital at any time. I will look into how the situation is now and if Mansion might have changed something without us knowing about it (or whether this support member was not aware it - or simply didn't know your request was rejected due to trying to cash out everything).

Sorry for any inconvenience,
      SoyCD
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      It is clear now :)
      Please inform me when possible whether I can withdraw my winnings :)

Thanks for the quick reply!