This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Withdrawal without 1,000 MCP?

• finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have 440$ in my Mansion account.
      50$ are from Pokerstrategy.
      100$ are my own money and the rest are my winnings.
      Unfortunately I can't play at all since last month and I can't collect 1000 MCP.

My question is:
      Am I able to withdraw the remaining 390$(excluding the 50$ from PokerStrategy) from the site without 1000 points?
      I guess it must be possible, but still want to ask :)
  • 11 replies
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Could someone please answer me..
    • monkys55
      monkys55
      Bronze
      Yes, you can withdraw any amount minus 50$ which you got as free bankroll
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      As a matter of fact, the mansion support claim that I cannot withdraw at all.. even my funds.. And that there's no time limit on the 1000 points requirement?
      But I have read different things written from the moderators..
      Could someone from the staff throw light on the problem?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi finchybg,

I can confirm that you can withdraw your profit at any time. All you need is to register a withdrawal method by making a deposit with that method.

You need to collect only 600 Mansion Points within the first 120 days to keep the $50 starting money.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      In this case, I can withdraw the 50$ now, because i already have 750 points(i think the requirement was 1000 points before :) ).
      So the Mansion support seems to be inadequate, as they have given me very different information.

Thanks, I hope eveything works fine.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes. The conditions at Mansion just changed.

Maybe he/ she misunderstood what you meant. ;)

Rest assured that all information i provide here is accurate. :)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Grr, I cashed out on Sunday through Moneybookers, but still no money, neither in MB nor in account :( At other sites it worked out for just 2-3 hours. I have sent all the documentation needed beforehands and they have confirmed that everything is in order. Why do they delay the payment? I have the 600 points, everything must be just fine.

When I come back to poker if I go to the university without problems, I'd really switch to another pokerstrategy featured room.

If the money does not come till the end of the week, I hope I may rely on some assistance from PokerStrategy, because it's quite a lot of money for an 18 years old in Bulgaria(with 1,20$ the small vodka at the discos just imagine how much 450 are :D ).
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hope you'll get your money soon.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, MANSION Hannah will be right with you.MANSION HannahRe: Hello. I have requested a withdrawal on Sunday evening and I have sent all the documentation needed beforehands, and it was confirmed. Though the money is returned in my mansion account and not sent to my moneybookers account. I can confirm that I have covered all the conditions needed for clearing the PokerStrategy bonus(they have changed the MCP points conditions from 1000 down to 600, and I have accumulated 750). What hinders my withdrawal then?

MANSION Hannah: you have not earned 1000 mpp so you can not withdraw as yet
      MANSION Hannah: you have 749.80 so far

Chat 74281: pokerstrategy say that the requirement has changed down to 600 points

Chat 74281 i can send you a link to the forum

Chat 74281:Withdrawal without 1,000 MCP?

MANSION Hannah: no it is 1000

Chat 74281: they have also said that I can withdraw the profit at any time

Chat 74281: without the 50$
      MANSION Hannah: no you need to earn 1000 mpp before yopu can withdraw
      Chat 74281: time limit?
      MANSION Hannah: there isn't one

I've just had this conversation with Mansion support after I saw that my money for which I have requested a withdrawal to Moneybookers, are back in my mansion account.

What do I do now? The information from Pokerstrategy and the information from Mansion differs..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello finchybg,

Sorry I missed this thread, I think there might have been a misunderstanding here.

Mansion changed its requirement for keeping the $50 starting capital from earning 1.000 points to 600 points. I do not think it changed their requirements on being able to withdraw though - just at which point they wont retract your starting capital.

In the past atleast it has always been possible to cashout amounts that were over the $50 starting capital at any time. I will look into how the situation is now and if Mansion might have changed something without us knowing about it (or whether this support member was not aware it - or simply didn't know your request was rejected due to trying to cash out everything).

Sorry for any inconvenience,
      SoyCD
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      It is clear now :)
      Please inform me when possible whether I can withdraw my winnings :)

Thanks for the quick reply!