[Application] 11$-22$ sngs

• Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback

I would like to get staked for 11$-22$ sngs full ring.I am an old member of pokerstrategy being active for the past 2+ years having a sng blog.Since all of my bankroll was at full tilt i curently seeking a staker to play in another platform .

Some info about me . I was playing up to 60$ sng at full tilt and was a winning player.I have made a stake deal before with lessonthree which i believe it went good and i have staked some ppl from ps from time to time with no problem.

First of all it is not 100% that i will start a new one i will know until thursday.
      The new deal will start on friday 26th and it will last 1 week until next thursday.
      I will play between 200-300 sngs (maybe more if i find more time)
      Stakes will be a mix of 11$-22$ full ring tables. I ll try to keep the same volume in both limits but it really depends on the traffic.

To summarize , i require 60 bis of the average of the 2 limits.That means (11+22)/2=16.5$ avg * 60 = 990$.
      The deal is 50-50 with a stakeback

Example : My starting br is 990$ , after 200 sngs my br is 1390$ (without rb or bonuses).The staker takes back his 990$ and 50% of the profit = 200$.

Rules

This stake request is not a first come first serve.A person whos willing to stake for 100% will have priority.If i feel that 2 players can buy 100% together then i ll choose them instead of the first 5 ppl that meet the same criteria.Feel free though to ask for whatever share u can afford since if i dont find 1-2 ppl that can stake me i ll start choosing more people with less %.

I have the right to end the deal sooner than the 200 sngs if i feel to.Staker will take back his stake and 50% of the profit.

The block will start when all the stakers have given the money.

Money will be transfered via moneybookers only

For people that want some graphs . This is my ss graph ( many sngs are missing since ss has stopped tracking full tilt .)
      Id at full tilt : Schris0

I would be pleased if some ppl that know me can vouch for me .

Link to my previous stake deal
  • 22 replies
    • cristy007
      cristy007
      Bronze
      i would like to buy 15% :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schris7
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback

I would like to get staked for 11$-22$ sngs full ring.I am an old member of pokerstrategy being active for the past 2+ years having a sng blog.Since all of my bankroll was at full tilt i curently seeking a staker to play in another platform .

Some info about me . I was playing up to 60$ sng at full tilt and was a winning player.I have made a stake deal before with lessonthree which i believe it went good and i have staked some ppl from ps from time to time with no problem.

First of all it is not 100% that i will start a new one i will know until thursday.
      The new deal will start on friday 26th and it will last 1 week until next thursday.
      I will play between 200-300 sngs (maybe more if i find more time)
      Stakes will be a mix of 11$-22$ full ring tables. I ll try to keep the same volume in both limits but it really depends on the traffic.

To summarize , i require 60 bis of the average of the 2 limits.That means (11+22)/2=16.5$ avg * 60 = 990$.
      The deal is 50-50 with a stakeback

Example : My starting br is 990$ , after 200 sngs my br is 1390$ (without rb or bonuses).The staker takes back his 990$ and 50% of the profit = 200$.

Rules

This stake request is not a first come first serve.A person whos willing to stake for 100% will have priority.If i feel that 2 players can buy 100% together then i ll choose them instead of the first 5 ppl that meet the same criteria.Feel free though to ask for whatever share u can afford since if i dont find 1-2 ppl that can stake me i ll start choosing more people with less %.

I have the right to end the deal sooner than the 200 sngs if i feel to.Staker will take back his stake and 50% of the profit.

The block will start when all the stakers have given the money.

Money will be transfered via moneybookers only

For people that want some graphs . This is my ss graph ( many sngs are missing since ss has stopped tracking full tilt .)
      Id at full tilt : Schris0

I would be pleased if some ppl that know me can vouch for me .

Link to my previous stake deal
      for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Id take 25% provided I can transfer to you via pokerstars (transfer back to moneybookers at the end would be fine)

Cheers,

Jan
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      if we find another 60% of the remaining stake we have a deal (or someone that want to stake for 100%)
      i may drop down the bis to 50 if nesecessary but i wont use any lower brm than that.
    • cristy007
      cristy007
      Bronze
      if you drop to 50BI i can buy 20% of the action
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      so i ve got some info i ve waited for and i ll do the stake for sure . i ll start as soon as the staking is 100% but i prefer to start it before friday so if any1 is thinking of staking me hurry up :)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey Schris7,

Any more news on your previous staker? He still hasn't confirmed the successful ending of the previous stake. With everything that has happened the last few weeks I hope you understand we've become a bit more concerned whenever applications aren't confirmed by the staker.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      if thats the problem that the stakers holdsback because of my dignity(allthough i can understand them)i have to remind u that a respectable coach (lessthanthree) has vouched for me in the first staking deal.

But i ll talk again(have done several times) to the previous staker to post his confirmation about the money. If he is not posting i ll post screenshots with the transactions ( i dont know though if thats allowed cause it has personal info) or the stakers can contact me to show these transactions in personal .I cant think anything else. Any more ideas are appreciated.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schris7
      if thats the problem that the stakers holdsback because of my dignity(allthough i can understand them)i have to remind u that a respectable coach (lessthanthree) has vouched for me in the first staking deal.

But i ll talk again(have done several times) to the previous staker to post his confirmation about the money. If he is not posting i ll post screenshots with the transactions ( i dont know though if thats allowed cause it has personal info) or the stakers can contact me to show these transactions in personal .I cant think anything else. Any more ideas are appreciated.
      ^^ that and also it is the responsibility of the new stakers to assure that they are satisfied with the integrity of your info. So don't worry about posting it here. (you can do of course :D ) . If you need info on what to ask or how to get that info, don't hesitate to contact me

Regards

Thazar
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      k since previous staker doesnt bother to talk to me here are the screenshots .
      first one is from moneybookers where i sent him 653$
      second is from pokerstars where i sent 300$

[edited by thazar]
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I removed the pic on request of staker because his details were appearing

regards

Thazar
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      yeah well he wrote at feedback thread anyway. but i asked u first if i was allowed to post these kind of pics . we could have skipped all that if he had answered sooner ...

anyway i told him how sorry i am for that in personal but i say it in public as well how sorry i am for that .
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Hi Schris.

I would like to take the remaining 60%.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      pm everyone your skype so we can start

still if someone want to buy whole 100% he can until all stakers have contacted me via skype and confirm their stake
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      some rl problem have occured (as i was afraid from the beginning).I wont have much free time to complete the deal and i dont want to start and play few games just to postpone it for i dont know how long.When i deal with the problem i have i ll be ready to do the stake. I just want to apologize to the stakers for the trouble .

p.s. havent received any money from any staker for the current deal.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I will close this thread

if there is any issue in regards to it please contact me through community tools or skype

Regards

Thazar

EDIT: reopened by request of OP
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      since i ve found some time i am gonna do the deal . staker found : ghaleon.
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Just confirming that I have staked Schris7.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      Deal is over . played whole week as i promised (except of 1 day)volume could be better

Waiting for the staker to answer me back at skype to arrange the transactions .