[Application] New Block 11-22$

• Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback

I would like to get staked for 15$ sngs 6-9man at pokerstars.I am an old member of pokerstrategy being active for the past 2+ years having a sng blog.Since all of my bankroll was at full tilt i curently seeking a staker to play in another platform .

Some info about me . I was playing up to 60$ sng at full tilt and was a winning player.I have made a stake deal before with lessonthree which i believe it went good and i have staked some ppl from ps from time to time with no problem.

The deal is for 15$ turbo sngs 6-9man at pokerstars . I ll make blocks of 200 games . I require 50 bis which i believe they are enough for that limit.I prefer to be staked by few people ( the best would be to be staked from a single person) so i wont sell minor % of action.

To summarize , each block worths 750$ (50 bis for 15$)The deal is 50-50 with a stakeback
      Example : My starting br is 750$ , after 200 sngs my br is 1150$ (without rb or bonuses).The staker takes back his 750$ and 50% of the profit = 200$.

Rules

This stake request is not a first come first serve.A person whos willing to stake for 100% will have priority.If i feel that 2 players can buy 100% together then i ll choose them instead of the first 5 ppl that meet the same criteria.Feel free though to ask for whatever share u can afford since if i dont find 1-2 ppl that can stake me i ll start choosing more people with less %.

There is no time restriction of when i can play these 200 games but the estimation time is 1 week for each block.

The stake is strictly for 6-9man turbo sngs for 15$ limit.

I have the right to end the deal sooner than the 200 sngs if i feel to.Staker will take back his stake and 50% of the profit.

The block will start when all the stakers have given the money.

Money will be transfered to pokerstars only, id : Duncan.gr

For people that want some graphs . This is my ss graph ( many sngs are missing since ss has stopped tracking full tilt .)
      Id at full tilt : Schris0

I would be pleased if some ppl that know me can vouch for me .
  • 15 replies
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      interesting in staking you for the full 100%

let me know on skype:
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

schris7 is a good friend of mine on ps.com. he is very trustworthy and a fantastic member of the ps.com sng community. any backer would be lucky to have this guy as a horse.

GL
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Reserve me 100%.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      100% of Stake bought by me!

$640 out of $750 send after it being agreed by OP
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      first block has finished . It wasnt a nice one since it took me some time to get used to the new platform and to adjust to the mass regs (who they cannot table select at all... ) and also adjust my pushes cause of the ante since ft didnt have any antes.Also i had a serious personal problem that didnt let me play my A game and got my worst session in my career so far , 25/27 oom sngs ..I am happy i ve managed to keep my calm and had a nice come back . My staker also got happy with that come back so he decided to stake my next block as well.

• Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      I am willing to stake you for 100% :)
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      sorry for the delay. My next 200 block will be staked by variancekiller again at pokerstars .It will last a little longer since i am kinda busy at the moment and i estimare it will take around 10-12 days to be completed.After that there is 1 week vacation for me and after vacation block 3 will probably start.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      Since the staker was the same for both blocks i ll post a full graph.It took me some more time of what i ve estimated cause i was for vacation for 1 week or so.

Some sngs are missing from the graph since i had moved to another pc .
      Sngs played : 388
      Profit : 375,49=376$

Staker will get back his stake + 50% of the profit as was agreed. 640$ + 188$= 828$
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      new update that i havent posted.

300$ sent to the staker and we both agreed that i could use the rest to join a new room and continue the staking , the deal have changed a bit but there is no need to go in further details. Both me and the staker have a great understanding so everything goes well. when the new deal is over i ll post info again.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      so i ve ended my deal today since i ve built some roll to continue on my own.

sngs :225
      profit : 249.80$

i own the staker 500$(stakeback) + 28$(from previous deal) + 125(current deal) = 653$

Overall the staker staked me 640$ and will get back 640$ + 313$ = 953$
      Thats a nice almost 50% profit.
      It was a pleasure to work with such a cooperative guy.

p.s. the 653$ havent been sent yet since i need to wait the answer of verify my age to the new room i play so i can withdraw.I have 300$ at mb atm that willing to give to the staker if he needs a part of the deal faster.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      all the money have been sent to the staker . He has confirmed in skype that he got em like 5 days ago . i asked him to official confirm it here and make a feedback post as well but it seems he is too busy .
    • clsrtotilt
      clsrtotilt
      Bronze
      Will you make another package anytime soon?
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      I am gonna probably start a new staking deal.

First of all it is not 100% that i will start a new one i will know until thursday.
      The new deal will start on friday 26th and it will last 1 week until next thursday.
      I will play between 200-300 sngs (maybe more if i find more time)
      Stakes will be a mix of 11$-22$ full ring tables. I ll try to keep the same volume in both limits but it really depends on the traffic.
      Deal will be the same as before 50-50 with no bonuses.

Transfers will be only on moneybooker, i prefer having one staker so the rules are the same as the first deal.It is not first come first serve.

The stake i require will be 60 bis of the average of the 2 limits.That means (11+22)/2=16.5$ avg * 60 = 990$.

Please check the first post for the rules
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schris7
      I am gonna probably start a new staking deal.

First of all it is not 100% that i will start a new one i will know until thursday.
      The new deal will start on friday 26th and it will last 1 week until next thursday.
      I will play between 200-300 sngs (maybe more if i find more time)
      Stakes will be a mix of 11$-22$ full ring tables. I ll try to keep the same volume in both limits but it really depends on the traffic.
      Deal will be the same as before 50-50 with no bonuses.

Transfers will be only on moneybooker, i prefer having one staker so the rules are the same as the first deal.It is not first come first serve.

The stake i require will be 60 bis of the average of the 2 limits.That means (11+22)/2=16.5$ avg * 60 = 990$.

Please check the first post for the rules
      Hello Schris7,

Make sure your new application is made in a new thread. This is to make every stake has its own dedicated thread and makes it all easier to look things up.

Try to poke your staker again to write his feedback here as it will most definitely help you find new backers, not to mention grow your reputation on these staking forums.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      new block thread