"With great poker comes great winnings" (sic) - Ben Parker

• Spidey1978
      Spidey1978
      Bronze

Hi - My name is Spidey and I'm a Pokerholic.

Oh, that feels good - they say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. The only recovery I'm looking for with this blog though is the recovery of my bankroll. To completely misquote Spidey's Uncle Ben - "with great poker comes great winnings" and that is what the purpose of this blog will be. It will be a place for me to track how I am progressing through goal setting and general musings - as well as a place to let off steam when my AA gets busted by T2o again. And all the other things that a Blog can be used for.

Alongside this blog I will also be starting the NL Beginners Course so some of my musings will be in the blog there too (Spidey1978) - if there is anything worthy of note I'll link to it here (and vice versa).

So, that's my first post, won't keep you got to get back to saving the work from the Sinister 6 (A6 to be precise).

I'll follow up with a proper introduction of myself in due course.

Good luck at felt folks (unless you're at my table).
  • 6 replies
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      hey peter parker!good luck will follow!!! :P
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Spidey,

Welcome to our blog section and congrats on your graduaton from our poker school :f_love: !

I heard you have some issues with your signature, can you try now please? I put some magic into the matrix coding :D

Let me know
      Ingrid
    • Spidey1978
      Spidey1978
      Bronze
      Hey Ingrid,

Thanks for dropping by. Unfortunately, I still appear to be having problems with the signature. Too many images error again.

All I am trying to do is update the link above the banner to this blog. Perhaps you can give it a go your end?

Oh and thanks for the congrats on Poker school. Think I'm gonna do the new one as well to really cement the strategies.

Cheers.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey spidey,

Yepp, I can do it for you. Can you drop me an email on ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com with whatever you want to add or remove or just reply here, up to you :)

Ingrid
    • Spidey1978
      Spidey1978
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid - sorry for delay in reply but could you update it so above the NL Beginners Banner I have a link to this blog.

i.e.

"With great poker comes great winnings..."

[ URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=147551]"With great poker comes great winnings..."[/URL]

Thanks very much for your help on what is really only a trivial thing (but it is often the small things which are most annoying). Thanks again.
    • Spidey1978
      Spidey1978
      Bronze
      Next post was supposed to be an introduction of myself but it's not (so sue me)...

Originally posted by Spidey1978 in Spidey1978
      :diamond: My BSS story so far... :diamond:

The first 1400 hands were before the first school on NL4 or 5 (mostly 4).
      Up to about 21000 hands is during BSS Beginners school (I went up to NL10 around 14000 hands).
      All the hands after 21000 are out of school. As you can see I am struggling to beat NL10 so back to school it is.

It looks a little better in Big Blinds rather than dollars but methinks I can do a lot better.
      I'm back in school (NL Beginner's School) as of today so let's see what my graph looks like at the end of that and if I can beat NL 10 by then.

Next post will definitely be an introduction so stay tuned.