$5.73
      MP1:
      $2.29
      MP2:
      $2.44
      MP3:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, J.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.08, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.08, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.19) Q, T, A (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0.08, Hero raises to $0.32, UTG2 raises to $0.96, Hero raises to $1.87, UTG2 calls $0.91.

Turn: ($3.93) 4 (2 players)

River: ($3.93) 7 (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.93.

Results follow:

Hero shows a straight, ace high(Ks Jc).
      UTG2 shows three of a kind, tens(Tc Ts).

Hero wins with a straight, ace high(Ks Jc).

The UTG2's very TAG player with [VPIP/PFR/AF/WTS/Hands]: 13/12/7.0/25/134 (it's quite a very small sample)

Is it right place to push on Flop when you've got Str8 nut like this? If it's so, why is my $EV is an value with a - ? Because I was playing with stacks less than my opponent's?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello anhvusa,

Preflop: Fold it preflop. Your hand is way too often dominated vs UTG range. You wont never know where you stand with your hand even if you do hit your TP.

As played
      Postflop: Well, obviously not much to say as you hit the pure nuts for you. Going broke the same way as you did.

Best regards.
    • anhvusa
      anhvusa
      Bronze
      Thanks veriz!

I'm very happy that you've spend your precious time to valuate my hand, and answer my question with helpful and constructive feedback.

I was trying playing a little bit wider range from SHC, and I think I was little bit luck with made hands hit on the Flop. Maybe I should go back to the basis with the SHC to understand completely the reason why should or should not play with which kinds of hands in which positions to make profitable in the long run. :D

Thanks and best regards,

anhvusa
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Of course it's fine to play the hand but while you even didn't say anything about the opponent. It will be pretty hard for you to play it very profitable by just hoping to hit. :P