This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Nash, Trash & Two Smoking Barrels [RATED PG-6maxSNG]

• Whysoseriouz
      Whysoseriouz
      Bronze

<<<<<<<<<<< PRESENTS...>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<

WHY?

I think poker, I dream poker, I breathe poker

therefor, be poker my friend.

WHO?

:spade: Age: 30
      :spade: Nationality: Spanish
      :spade: Languages: Spanish, English and Catalan
      :spade: Education: College drop out from Business Management (motive= unmotivated, tendency towards self-education)
      :spade: Last jobs:
      :heart: Sales Director for regional luxury lifestyle magazine forming part of international media group.
      :heart: Entrepeneur (started own business producing regional magazine)
      :heart: Marketing Manager and Sales Director for Media Agency specialized in digital entertainment.
      :spade: Current job: Unemployed

Poker Story

:club: Started playing recreational poker in 2007 with work colleagues.
      :club: 2008 Started playing online poker for fun.
      :club: 2009 Started studying poker through poker books and online videos
      :club: 2010 Chose to specialize in 6 max sngs
      :club: 2011 Joined Pokerstrategy, took a few coaches, made last investment in poker room
      :club: 2012 Decided i wanted to play poker for a living and made a commitment to becoming the best i can be.
      :club: Currently- Playing on pokerstars.es (since june 2012 we've been isolated from the rest of the world) Playing 3€ and 5€ 6max SNG Turbo (6 tabling)
      Dedicating aprox. 3-4 hours a day to studying and 3-5 hours to grinding.

SHORT TERM BASIC NEEDS
      Earn over 500€ per month to be able to continue my pursuit of happiness. On a short-term basis this is enough to keep me fed and sheltered while my ultimate goal is to become a professional poker player.

CURRENT GOALS: (Febraury 2012)
      :diamond: Grind 40-50 SNGs per day [averaged 46 games on active days]
      :diamond: Grind 275 SNGs per week [averaged 250 per week]
      :diamond: Grind 1100-1300 SNGs per month [1010 games on 22 active days]
      :diamond: Mantain 10%+ ROI in 3€ games, Achieve 7%+ ROI in 5€ games[15% ROI in 3€ games, 12.3% ROI in 5€ games]
      :diamond:P lay 60% 5€ games, 40% 3€ games [72% 5€ games, 26% 3€ games, 2% 10€ games]
      :diamond: Reach 100 buy ins for 10€ games [completed]

:diamond: Combine: Session reviews, Posting marked hands, watching videos, reading articles, reading books, skype sessions, database analysis, ICM-Nash-FGS analysis, etc. (3-4 hours per day)

MID-TERM GOALS (APRIL 2013)
      :diamond: Move up to 10€ games
      :diamond: Mantain 10%+ ROI Multitabling 9 simultaneous games

LONG-TERM GOALS (OCTOBER 2013)
      :diamond: Grind 20€ SNGs
      :diamond: Mantain 7%+ ROI
      :diamond: Move away to an exotic location like Thailand, Philipines, South or Central America etc.

FUTURE GOALS
      :diamond: Grind 50-200$ SNGs
      :diamond: Go for 2 or 3 supernovas
      :diamond: Study 6max hyper sng strategy and possibilty of making SNE.
      :diamond: Study MTT strategy and live play

NON POKER RELATED SHORT TERM GOALS

:diamond: 2 hours of exercise 5 days a week
      :diamond: Regulate sleeping hours and manage to sleep 8 hours per day minimum

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT ME: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Been marked by multiple failures in my life. Some caused by lack of knowledge and experience, others for being too ambitous, some for not working enough/not wanting it enough.

Life has taught me a few things and what I know is I do not want to work for somebody else. I don't want my possibilities to be controlled by someone else.

In the past few years I've had to close down my business and currently I'm unemployed. Spanish Economic crisis has a lot to do with it, but now i firmly believe that path was not for me.

I'm just getting over a back injury that has had me away from any physical activity for nearly 2 years. I have some limitations but at least i can do some swimming, running, cycling and very moderate gym exercises. I used to love football, but those days are over for me.

Now my only goal and motivation is poker. Every day, poker is my life. I want nothing more. I am focused and I'm ready to give it all I have... and if it's not enough I will find a way to work harder and make my vision a reality.

Backing down.... giving up... are no loner options.

This is what i want and until i get it i will let nothing distract me from my pursuit of happiness.

CURRENT RESULTS SINCE NOVEMBER 2012 IN POKERSTAR.ES

3€ GAMES

5€ GAMES

Starting from February i will post results, specific goals related to improvement of certain aspects of my game, hands, comments and some off-topic stuff aswell to make it less serious.....after all... Why so serious?

Seeing as this blog is called Nash, Trash & two smoking barrels i feel the need to make a small tribute to one of my favourite Guy Ritchie films:

Thnx for passing by!

• 23 replies