[UPDATE 1.1] TableMover - Arrange your tables just the way you want them!

• puddelding
      puddelding
      Bronze
      Notice from PokerStrategy.com:
      PokerStrategy.com can take no responsibility for the software offered in this thread.
      We are not involved in the development and thus can not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of software.

Use this software at your own risk.

Server Down message? Please update! DOWNLOAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey

I want to present a little program I made called "TableMover".

What does it do?

TableMover automatically arranges your PokerStars SNG and MTT tables on your desktop. You can choose between 3 different modes of selection:
      - amount of players at the table
      - amount of your own big blinds
      - blind level

TableMover will put the tables in the right slots just the way you want it. E.g. you can create 4 slots and in two of them you can have all your headsups. In the other two you can put maybe 6-4 players in one slot and the bubble situations in the other slot. Or any other way you want it. You have 12 slots available! If you give several slots the same configuration then all tables fitting into it will be balanced equally into these slots.

As an option there is a HUD above each slot showing the amount of tables in the slot.

What does it look like?

How does this work?

Actually it's pretty simple. The best way to get used to it is to open as many observer tables as slots you want to have. Just arrange them on your desktop and click "Import Current Table Positions". Now turn on the preview to see how it looks.

After that you enter the from-to-values. That means.. you want to have 4 slots. Slot 1 should have all tables with 6 to 4 players in it. So you enter from 6 to 4 into slot 1. Slot 2 should only have the bubble situations. So you enter 3 to 3. In the other two slots you enter from 2 to 2 and your heads ups will be put into these slots.

If you use another mode (like blind level) it works in the same way! Just use the numbers you want!

How much is it?

Everyone gets a trial period of 5 days. After that it costs $30 for a lifetime license for one computer.

Misc

TableMover needs internet access to check the license. Right now it only works for PokerStars. If there are any problems please try to run it as administrator and check the FAQ which is included. If you have any other questions feel free to ask here or send me an email to tablemoversup@gmail.com.

I don't take any responsibility if anything doesn't work or if you lose money because of the program. By downloading you accept this.

• 10 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, puddelding,

Thanks for your patience,
      Your post has been restored, and I cleaned up the thread.

Is this software based on AutoHotkey?

I made a similar AutoHotKey script, but it has no means to detect # of players etc. -- it just moves tables to pre-selected slots with a couple of keystrokes.

This looks impressive, thanks for sharing it.

Best regards,
      --VS
    • puddelding
      puddelding
      Bronze
      Hey

Thanks for restoring it!

No, its not based on AutoHotKey.

It's reading the handhistories and calculating the # of players and # of bigblinds. For the blindlevel its just looking at the window title (same method autohotkey is using).

If you have any ideas on how to improve it just let me know :)
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      What networks are supported?
    • puddelding
      puddelding
      Bronze
      Just PokerStars (all clients) for now. If there is demand I can have a look at different sites.
    • puddelding
      puddelding
      Bronze
      There were some error messages coming out of the blue.. that should be fixed with this update:
      http://www.tiny.cc/TableMoverEN

Just replace the old exe with the new one and everything should be fine.
    • puddelding
      puddelding
      Bronze
      Version 1.1 is finished and was just released.

Download HERE (german version).

With this update all old trials were reset and everybody has the chance to try TableMover for 14 days.

Attention: old configurations will be lost.

Changes:
      - unlimited amount of slots
      - interface to create a profile simplified
      - default slot for all tables that don't fit anywhere
      - (optional) maximum amount of tables in a slot
      - (optional) text filter for slots (based on the window title e.g. 'Sunday Million')
      - some help and descriptions added
      - sort mode changeable ('last clicked' (old standard), blind level or tournament id (new standard))
      - (optional) click timebank automatically
      - support for Windows XP (beta)
      - bugfix: preview wasn't show correctly under special circumstances

As usual: if you find an error or you have any ideas for new features just let me know :)

Here is a screenshot of the new profile section:

• puddelding
      puddelding
      Bronze
      Just released a minor update fixing a bug that might occur if you are using multiple monitors. (Hud was in the wrong position). Nothing else was changed.

Download
    • zailaiboke
      zailaiboke
      Global
      blind level or tournament id (new standard))
    • puddelding
      puddelding
      Bronze
      ?? What is the problem? :)
    • puddelding
      puddelding
      Bronze
      Today our licensing server got taken down (actually all websites of that server are down) so I created a new licensing server and had to update the program. Please download this update.

DOWNLOAD

Since the server is down I can't access any licensing data right now. My last backup is a few weeks old so I will enter all license data manually until that date. If your license is still set to a trial although you purchased a license please get in touch via Skype (toolsforstars) or email (toolsforstars@gmail.com or tablemoversup@gmail.com). Everyone will have a new trial for 4 weeks so there should be enough time.

I have some hope that the old server will be back soon because all other websites on that server are down too. The initial plan was to move the licensing stuff of TableMover to this new server anyway so we just got a good reason to do that ;)