Pokerstars Payed

• simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      THEY ARE REFUSING TO PAY
      THEY RECKON THEY HAVE PAID ME
      I HAVE GIVEN THEM COPIES OF MY BANK STATEMENT THAT PROOVES THERE HAS BEEN NO DEPOSIT.
      MY BANK TRIED FAXING IT TO 2 DIFFERENT # FOR OVER 2HRS NO JOY
      WHAT CAN I DO
      WHERE ARE THEY BASED ADDRESS/CONTACT PH # ANYWAY I CAN SPEAK TO THEM.
      OVER 100 EMAILS AND THEY RECKON I HAVE BEEN PAYED I HAVENT
  • 23 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      It sux, but it is obviously a misunderstandment, and i'm sure it will be sorted.

Everyone I know swears by stars withdrawal system, i know I do.

And plz, is the CAPS lock neccessary.
    • simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      they reckon they have payed me, they havent.
      over 50 emails later, a few hours at my bank trying to fax them to 2 different numbers. Now they wont even return emails.
      the cash out was suppossed to go back into my visa account the same one i use to deposit with them.
      they are nothing but crooks stealing my money.
      does anyone have a ph number or an address as i have had a gut full of there run around.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello simmo31,

Please calm down, go about this reasonably, and restrict your posting to this thread instead of spamming threads all over the forum. I have never heard of problems with PokerStar's payout system so I am sure this is just a misunderstanding that will clear up.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      i can asure you blokes that PS are holding back on my cashout, as they are constantly dodging the issue,PS wont accept emails from me, well PS wont answer them anyway, my bank has tried emailing and faxing PS and they didnt answer them either. at my wits end on this. PS beleive that they have paid me and want me to prove otherwise, so i try to email and fax statament. PS get my statement and say that it is not my visa card statement but it is as my visa card is a debit card from my main account. PS ARE KIDDING i have prooved i havent been paid and they still wont pay
      what a joke
    • AlanCairns
      AlanCairns
      Bronze
      ok i had a problem similar before, i have used click and buy to deposit and after couple of weeks i have turned in alot of profit so decided to withdraw with click and buy as well, after it was completed i loged into my click and buy and there was no money, i contacted pokerstars and they told me that they have transfered my money. After i contacted Click and Buy they told me no funds wer trasfered into my account, after i showed pokerstars my click and buy sttment they appoligised to me and have sent me the money. So i think you just need to explain it to them calmly and send all the statments in 1 E-Mail, just be pacient and ull soon have the money in your account.
    • simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      tried all of that al, as it stands they wont answer my emails any more. I am sure they are not closed, obviouslly the odd punter gets screwed, but never have i encountered anything like this. Not only dont they pay but make out that I have already been paid. it is very sad situation, funny if you have a deposit problem they ring you straight away, and yes i have tried talking with them about this but get told "we can only phone assist depositters" #@#@4#@! hillarious!
    • simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      still no coin, stars are screwing me. been 12 business days
    • independente
      independente
      Bronze
      must be ur breath...
    • simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      *Flames edited by SoyCD*
    • simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      making fun out of other peoples pain really shows what sort of a bloke you are,
      good on ya champ you are a smate
    • simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      thanks pokerstraregy 4 all your help you sux
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by simmo31
      please calm down.. your problem is with Stars and not with PS
    • phpps
      phpps
      Bronze
      if it has only been 12 days and you have sent 30 emails as well you are being extremely disrespectful to PS and the forum readers I begin to think that maybe you are being a little to aggressive.

Maybe try a little curtosy and keep your emotions under control.

PS and pokerstars are completely different entities what influence would they have?
    • simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      pokerstradegy advertises pokerstars and activelly encourages people to open real money accounts.
      so i think people should know that pokerstars are making my withdrawl happen very slowly, e-check should not take this long
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      pokerstradegy advertises pokerstars and activelly encourages people to open real money accounts.
      so i think people should know that pokerstars are making my withdrawl happen very slowly, e-check should not take this long
      stars is the biggest site with hundreds of thousands of players. it's inevitable that sometimes they make mistakes.. but they also have the best support, so if you calmly explain your situation i'm sure they'll sort it out for you
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello simmo31,

I'm afraid to tell you that the kind of attitude you are exhibiting isn't going to get you a lot of support for your problems. PokerStrategy as a company as helped a lot people with their problems, and me as a person have as well. Its all about how people present their problems.

If you had in a calm fashion described your problem, indicated what steps you had taken, what had happened - and gave the appearance that you were actually going about this in a civilized manner - a dialogue of help could have been established. Instead you created an all capital letters complain post - and posted around 7 "pokerstars sucks" threads all over the forum - which we were forced to remove due to derogatory language. You then go on to also insult members of the forum, PokerStrategy in general, and generally exhibit a negative attitude.

So when you come here, without having made a single productive post on the forum so far, and think anyone will actually help you with you actually giving a detailed description of what the actual problem seems to be - you can be quite sure no one is going to lead his head out of the window to contact Stars about some account that isn't even linked to PokerStrategy in an attempt to fix a problem they don't even know the details about.

PokerStars has a very good support - one of the best in the business - and if you actually remain civil with them, you should have no problem resolving this issue

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      *Flames edited by SoyCD*
      lol
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      *Flames edited by SoyCD*

:heart: :heart: :heart:
    • simmo31
      simmo31
      Bronze
      sorry soy,

I apologize to all members of pokerstradegy as upsetting you guys was not my intention. my stars account has been linked to poker stradegy. Basically i put to much faith in stars, and took them at there word that i would be paid in the time frame they confirmed. due to stars not paying on time has caused grief in my household.
      the gaming commisioner on the island of man has taken this issue up with pstars director of support on my behalf. His emails indicate that any delays by stars is unacceptable. pstars confirmed cashout on the 1st.
      due to legal reasons i can not show you the emails that paul streeter, gaming inspector isle of man, has sent me.
      I do have a legitmate gripe with pstars, and i think new players should be aware that winning the money is the easy bit, getting the money is somewhat harder

heres a copy of the email they sent about linking accounts

Hello, Aaron

I checked your account but it does not show that you signed up through PokerStrategy.

However in this instance I have decided to make an exception and manually link your account to them.

Best Regards,

Scott
      The PokerStars Partners Team
      http://www.pokerstarspartners.com