[Application] block 5 $15 9man stt's (maybe $30 aswell when in profit)

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey guys,

This is block 5 for the 9man staking deal!

This block will not be a specific amount of games. It will roughly be 1500 games though. Since I will be going on holiday on the 15th, the block will last till the 14th of August!

I will play:
      a lot of games until the 14th of August
      $15 9man turbo's and turbo KO's

Stake needed $2000
      Split will be 50/50 from the winnings (plus stakeback offcourse)

Below you can see my graph from 9mans only on all sites I played them.
      Screennames:
      FTP- Psyrgoh
      PartyPoker- Variance

Additional info:
      I have been coached by Lessthanthree in the past for these games and recently showed I can beat these games pretty comfortable.
      You can find some additional info about me on: ADDITIONAL INFO HERE

Reserved:
      Totte: 33.75% = $675 (Reserved)
      Dannywratten: 15% = $300 (Reserved)

FEEDBACK

[img][IMG]https://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4192/graphzl.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
  • 19 replies
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      reserve the rest
    • aboesing
      aboesing
      Bronze
      put me in waiting list.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      5% in waiting list please.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator

Originally posted by variancekiller
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey guys,

This is block 5 for the 9man staking deal!

This block will not be a specific amount of games. It will roughly be 1500 games though. Since I will be going on holiday on the 15th, the block will last till the 14th of August!

I will play:
      a lot of games until the 14th of August
      $15 9man turbo's and turbo KO's

Stake needed $2000
      Split will be 50/50 from the winnings (plus stakeback offcourse)

Screennames:
      FTP- Psyrgoh
      PartyPoker- Variance

Additional info:
      I have been coached by Lessthanthree in the past for these games and recently showed I can beat these games pretty comfortable.
      You can find some additional info about me on: ADDITIONAL INFO HERE

As for now everything (but 12.75%) is reserved to the previous backers. They have until monday night to confirm

Reserved:
      Totte: 33.75% = $675 (Reserved)
      Sinnology: 28.5% = $570 (Reserved)
      Krimica: 13.75% = $275 (Reserved)
      Dannywratten: 11.25% = $225 (Reserved)

FEEDBACK

[img][IMG]https://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4192/graphzl.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Best of luck
      --VS
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      First in line for the remaining percentages is Belthazorrr. Second in line would be IvicaIliev77. If they don't take it Maritsula is the first.

That has been the waiting list.

Ivica and Maritsula please confirm the amount you are willing to buy, so I can start the games as soon as possible. I will start playing on wednesday so. Belthazorrr has until Tonight to confirm his share!
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      5% in waiting list please.
      In the off chance there's some left :)
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      I withdraw my reservation.

One comment I would like to make is that Block 3 was -$800 and as far as I know Block 4 is down -$500++, yet your graph does not show any DS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maritsula

One comment I would like to make is that Block 3 was -$800 and as far as I know Block 4 is down -$500++, yet your graph does not show any DS
      Would like this to be explained VK.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze

Since the action was solled to previous backers I did not update the graph. You can ofcourse check my graph on sharkscope aswell and verify. If any questions arise I will ofcourse answer
    • aboesing
      aboesing
      Bronze
      still waiting for 5% application.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aboesing
      still waiting for 5% application.
      I am waiting for the people on reserve list first, if it is not filled by than. I will leave a message in here about it.
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze

Since the action was solled to previous backers I did not update the graph. You can ofcourse check my graph on sharkscope aswell and verify. If any questions arise I will ofcourse answer

Screennames:
      FTP- Psyrgoh
      PartyPoker- Variance

Please explain to me how showing a graph that you claim is for all 9mans on all sites but in reality is missing the past 2k games (which resulted in big losses) not an attempt to mislead potential investors
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze

Screennames:
      FTP- Psyrgoh
      PartyPoker- Variance

Please explain to me how showing a graph that you claim is for all 9mans on all sites but in reality is missing the past 2k games (which resulted in big losses) not an attempt to mislead potential investors VK edit: it's missing 4k not 2k games and in that 4k games I still had a overall win of $1300. So if anything it's not in my favor to show that old graph!
      This was supposed to just be a informational post so there is something on paper that there is a stake going on. Since some backers dropped out this changed.

If you take into account block 1 and 2, I am still in profit over all 4 blocks combined... So using only the last 2 blocks is more misleading by you than by me not including any of them. As I stated in block 3 thread allready this was only a post to give the backers something on paper.

But since you are so keen on graphs from all my games I will provide them here now.

First graphs is all the $15's played since May: Ev is incorrect due to a reimport last week. From the huge jump (manually added since while reimporting it didn't finish a lot of tournaments that I played) till roughly game 3200 EV is not correct. After and before should be good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All the $30's I played since May. As you can see most of my downswing is coming from the $30's

And last all sng's played combined under all aliases that I have used on different clients. (I left out all super turbo's since they are irrelevant)

• thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Thats much better. By providing up to date and more detailed information, investors ca make better choices.

I understand that you are a reliable stakee but i dont get why you are so arrogant

You made a mistake in your application and instead of apologising you tried to come over the top.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Thats much better. By providing up to date and more detailed information, investors ca make better choices.

I understand that you are a reliable stakee but i dont get why you are so arrogant

You made a mistake in your application and instead of apologising you tried to come over the top.
      I didn't want to come over as arrogant. That was the last of my intentions. However since I wasn't expecting it to be sold to other people than the people that backed me previously I didn't update. Hit me up on skype please. (send you a pm with details)

Thanks for commenting I am reliable.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Please finish the previous block before making another application.

I will close this until then.

We only allow one deal at a time.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Please finish the previous block before making another application.

I will close this until then.

We only allow one deal at a time.
      At the request of the OP, and since block 4 is declared finished, I will re-open this.

And please accept my apologies, VK, although I had read the rules, I must have missed the "one-at-a-time" rule, or I would have closed it much earlier and spared you the grief.

Now we both know...

--VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Removed the clutter into your feedback thread now.