Life of a Hungarian F(L)ish

• Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Hi,
      tonight just played some poker at the morning and the afternoon, and it didn't go well. To be honest this year is awful in this approach. This year I played only about 130k hands, mainly on Stars in FL (1/2-3/6) games. So after todays bad session (not the outcome was so bad, but the lot of collers and seeing the top of everyone's ranges...), I decided to take a walk in the city, and think through my things, and decided to start a blog in the english community, so here I am! :f_thumbsup:

The reasons to start this blog:
      :spade: Improve my poker
      :heart: Improve my bad English
      :diamond: Have a place to write down any low content thought
      :club: Wanted a place, where I can follow my path in this chaotic thing we call life

:heart: Poker:
      On this part, I will write some thought on poker topics. For this first post, I want to introduce my poker "carreer":
      started to play online poker when I turned 18, in 2009, have my first free bankroll on a concurent site to FTP, and played some micro NL games, I didn't liked it too much, but have som success. I always have strict bankroll management rules, so never played above NL5 or something like that. It was just for fun, but learned a bit from articles. After about a half year or so, I found the FL Hold'em, and that was so much more exiting. So started my FL journey on the 0,05/0,1$ limit., and that time found the Pokerstrategy, and the Hungarian FL life was so great those days, Styx, Madorjan and Toma made a lot of content, videos and coachings. It whirld me to the FL poker. There was a beginner FL School, what I almost finished (didn't finished on time, so didn't get the badge for it :( ) in time, and that was a big improvement in my poker. Jumped some limits up those times, played a lot on 0,25/0,5$, ther was my first big downswing (almost 1k BB), ofc my game wasn't so strong, but have an edge on those limits I think... And those days Maddi and Toma made an FL Seminar, 10 week FL content from a quite low level to a decent one, it helped my game a lot, so I wanna thank you guys in this blog too!
      Meanwhile was a Black Friday, and some problems in my private life, so have to take a lot of breaks, but here I am, and playing on the limits of 1/2-3/6 FL. Woking to get to the Supernova status, and trying to improve my poker, I hope this blog will help me a lot! I think that's enough for the first post, It may be too long thoug....

:spade: My life:
      I live in Hungary, in the capital city (Budapest), and studying industrial enginieering and management at the local technical university. I will finish my BSC next spring, then I'll search for some foreign university to start my MSc. Later will write a bit more on this topics, too.
      In the middle of August have just started to work in the trainee program of Bosch, so I work in Hatvan (near to Budapest, aprx 50 kms). It's really cool, I learned so much more in this two week's than in the University about 1 year, so I really love this, I joined a Lean Project, so I hope this will really help me to get a job easily in the future.
      I will write some thought's about my really introvert life, but this basics is enough for this post! :)

:diamond: Daily music:
      I will post some youtube music videos at the end of bigger posts, so here is the first one:

I will think through what else will be here, will be some low content thing, some really serious poker and game theory content, maxbe some real personal thing, anything I feel like, or you feel like to share with me! Please feel free to correct my mistakes, or write anything connecting or not connecting to my posts! Everyone is welcomed here!

And for the first time, thanks for reading and commenting!
  • 119 replies
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Hi, here I am again, I missed a lot of things from my first post, so in the next few weeks, I will write the missing things down... :)

First of all, I want to mesure my progress towards my goals, and if we are here, I didn't write down my mid and long term goals, so here we go:

:heart: My Poker goals:
      - become a decent winning player on midstakes (0%)
      - reach supernova in 2013 (65%)
      - a full game review by the end of 2013
      - reach SN5 in 2014
      - reach SNE in 2015

:spade: My Life:
      - finnish the BSC in 2014 spring, find a good and affordable university to start MSC studies
      - strengthen my social network
      - learn everything possible at my new job, to have a base to build on it in my future jobs
      - loose weight, change my lifestile to a more healthy way
      - become more attractive to girls

I just moved to other flat, so everything is set to change my lifestyle a lot, and improve my life in every direction. I will write everything what I achieved or failed, but not willing to write every day, maybe every week a bit longer post.

Every Sunday will I make a plan, to the next week:
      - I will work 5 days, so wont have a lot of freetime to spend, I have to get up at 5:30, and leave for work at 6:15, then I got home about 18:00. It's because of the lot of travel. So I have to sleep at 22 every night to get enoug sleep, so have 6 hours a day to spend. Next week the registration week beginns at my university, and as the leader of the Mentor Team, I have to go to help the programs that will take place at the evenings. So my plans besides this:
      - minimum 10 hours of poker
      - check my preflop ranges in the common situations
      - every morning a 15 minute workout (push ups, sit ups, squat, some fittball excersices)
      - find a good mattress (I have an awful bed)
      - make a good system to keep clean and everything ordered in my new flat

I will write in the middle of the week, what is achieved, and what to do next, please feel free to comment, and give me advices on anything!

And thanks for reading and commenting!
    • Janesz
      Janesz
      Bronze
      GL and drink some kofola! :f_cool: :s_biggrin:
    • madorjan
      madorjan
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

Awesome idea. You shouldn't worry about your English, I think it's good enough (tho coming from me it may not mean anything). Looking forward to the progress and the posts.:)

Cheers.
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Maddy's English is awesome especially his calling me a donk!! He's REALLY good at that!

Great to see a new FL blog and look forward to reading it :]
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Hi Guys, thanx for the commenting, I hope it will become more interesting in the near future. Sorry I missed my sunday post, because I've got some things to do (have to take my sister to her dormitory by car and get home late), and last week was a crazy week, was some day, when I got home at 22-23 hours, and once at the middle of the night, and have a trip to my hometown to visit my parents, so it was really cool, but so exhausting, work + university activities + poker was way too much, and I managed my time and energy badly, so have a lot of things that I can improve in! :)

So first of all, I want to score my last weeks goals:

Every Sunday will I make a plan, to the next week - MISSED
      - minimum 10 hours of poker - 10/6
      - every morning a 15 minute workout (push ups, sit ups, squat, some fittball excersices) - 7/1
      - find a good mattress (I have an awful bed) - I found one, but didn't purchase, because it will be half the original price on saturday, so I will have it this week :)
      - make a good system to keep clean and everything ordered in my new flat - some improvement, but not a final solution.

Uhh, this looks awful. Las week was a hard one, but wouldn't expect easier weeks, it's not gonna be easy to make my courses at the university and make supernova with this job, but I will make it, cause I can make it, I know. It's gonna be really though, today i went to the university at 10 o'clock, and got home at 20, and was really exhausted and hungry, then have a bit of rest, and started to play some poker when I felt ok, and it turned out really good, the tables was fantastic, and I made my A- game, so I felt quite good. Hope this week have much more time to play more, I have to make a tons of points this month. :)

My goals to this week:
      - minimum 12 hours of poker
      - every morning a 15 minute workout (push ups, sit ups, squat, some fittball excersices)
      - find a good mattress (I have an awful bed)
      - make a good system to keep clean and everything ordered in my new flat
      - finish one of my ESTIEM duties

sorry guys, it's not well structured this time, I will work on it, just wanted a post to set my goals this week, maybe at the weekend, will make another one, with a bit more poker content. :)
      On thursday and friday will be on a workshop, so that 2 days I won't be able to play poker or anything poker related, but never mind, I will improve from week to week, so good night, and good luck!

:diamond:D aily music:

And thanks for reading and commenting!
    • TinciBAD
      TinciBAD
      Bronze
      Why dont you post some graphs??
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Oh, why are you so much addected to graphs (graphoholic) ? :D
      If you wish, I will post some graps later on, but right now I'm really tired.

Yesterfay got home from the 2 day team building workshop, it was so much fun, and I learned a lot about colleagues. The program and the workshop leader (coordinator, the men who made the whole program) was a bit unusual, there were some really good (mostly outdoor) programs, and some a bit boring workshops, where think about always the teamwork, and how could we make our team better, I felt that, it wasn't that efective like the outdoor team problems, and the night in the club, but nevermind, it was cool!

So last night I got home, and have a shower then went to bed, slept about 11 hours but still get up a bit tired, but it went away fast. In the mornin I played some poker (about 1,5 hour), then went to buy some indoor plants, they are my first really own plants, I hope they will survive me as long as possible... After get home, ordered a pizza, that was too much for my diet, I really shouldn't do that any more, but it's so comfortable (at least I ordered a high fiber pizza bread)...

Then finally I bought a new matrass, tomorrow will get it with one of my friends, the home delivery is ridiculosly expensive, so it will be a nice about 1 hour walk, and a few beers to my friend for the help. So the last day in this bed bad! :)

This week I played 12 hours, so I will cathc up with my rolling playing volume, but still didn't finished the preflop work, but that's really important, I will put out a staking deal for the 215$ and 109$ WCOOP + 2nd chance FL event, so I have to make my game as good as possible, it will be on the Hungarian community, as I get my points from the last few day williamhill "grind", so if you're interested, will post a link in this thread, or check out the Hungarian forum, that's a really good community! ;)

Next week, I will make the Client Quastionare in Jared's first book, and will post my answers here, I feel my mindset is far away from optimal, and I'm not tolking only about the poker thinking...

Today I thought a lot about what I shoul, and what I shouldn't do while I'm playing my sessions. I really like to listen to music during anything, so it's kind a habitual thing if sitting at my computer, but not sure how this affects my game, I didn't think about the songs, or sing them, they are just a backround noise, BUT it's all going from youtube, so I always look at the player when the list ended, and stoped the music, and this cause problems, time outs, missplayed hands, so I have to make a better session rules for me. And when I'm in the Chrome window, autmaticly click on the open fb page, when I've got a notification, so have to rule out those things too. Maybe a closed browser would help, so next time, I will try that, and start the music from my computer.
      What's your opinion about listening to music during the session? How your sessions look like? I mean the warm up, and the ending phase? I have big leaks in this area, I think, but will improve this aspect, too! :)

This is not the "big" sunday post, just some random thoughts. :fdrink:

Thanks for reading and commenting!
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

so, this is the "big sunday post. Let's start with my goals for last week:
      - minimum 12 hours of poker (12/16)
      - check my preflop ranges in the common situations - started but not finished yet :(
      - every morning a 15 minute workout (push ups, sit ups, squat, some fittball excersices) - 7/2 and 1 of them is the monday night basketball, so we are still far away from the goal
      - find a good mattress (I have an awful bed) - found and bought one, and yesterday with one of my friend just take it to my apartment, by walk, it was aprx 3km walk throught some really wierd places in the city
      - make a good system to keep clean and everything ordered in my new flat - cleaned the whola plave last day, and made some improvement in the order, and the livability of the place (I dunno if this word is used in english :D )
      - finish one of my ESTIEM duties - didn't finished any of them

So, I'm not satisfied what I achieved last week, this week I have to work harder to make my goals. Today I won't go to university, cause won't have any classes, so I'm going to make some housework and ESTIEM thing's, at the evening will go to play basketball (if I'm going to be ok, cause I've got a cold, but not a big deal I think), so this week I didn't have much of other activities than going to university and work, just one night I will go to cinemy to the Rush with my friends (maybe on friday), so everything is okay to reach my goals.

:spade: :heart: My goals to this week:
      - minimum 14 hours of poker
      - make a good system to keep clean and everything ordered in my new flat, financial calculation after the first month's bills
      - finish one of my ESTIEM duties
      - Jared's client questionare

:club: A graph in the spoiler:

Thanks for reading and commenting!
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Hi, a short update:
      this week is really fantastic so far, not only in poker, but it's going well with my work, and uni looks easy peasy this year, but we will see. :) My "other" duties challange poker goals, but I hope a god ballance can be found.

Tonight I make a staking offer to the WCOOP - 57 FL event, and the 2nd chance event, and it's all sold (in the hungarian community), so next week, we are taking off, and fight for the bracelet! :f_biggrin:

GL everyone, have a beautiful week, good rivers! Last night I've got some really weird hands, will post some of them, but now I'm going only, and have some rest for the tomorrow work. :)

:diamond: Daily (WTF) music:
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,
      today was not so much fun, work all day, long distance traveling, and a bit low on energy and mood. And some weird thing happened today evening at the supermarket, will write about that later on this post, but first some fun hands from this week's sessions:

One of my biggest pot against a really weird player, overaggro player:

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$3/$6 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, A.
      MP2 raises, MP3 folds, Hero 3-Bets, BU caps, SB folds, BB calls, MP2 calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (16.333333333333 SB) A, J, 6 (4 players)
      BB bets, MP2 calls, Hero raises, BU 3-Bets, BB calls, MP2 calls, Hero caps, BU calls, BB calls, MP2 calls.

Turn: (16.166666666667 BB) 8 (4 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets, BU raises, BB calls, MP2 folds, Hero 3-Bets, BU calls, BB calls.

River: (24.741666666667 BB) 7 (2 players)
      BB bets, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 26.741666666667 BB.

Results follow:

BB shows a pair of aces(4 A).
      Hero shows a pair of aces(K A).
      BU shows a pair of queens(Q Q).

Hero wins with a pair of aces(K A).

Against a grinder reg (MP2) and a calling station recreational player(BU):

Play hand

$3/$6 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, T.
      MP2 raises, MP3 3-Bets, CO folds, BU calls, SB caps, Hero calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, BU calls.

Flop: (20 SB) T, 2, 7 (5 players)
      SB bets, Hero raises, MP2 3-Bets, MP3 folds, BU calls, SB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (16 BB) 2 (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 bets, BU calls, SB folds, Hero calls.

River: (19 BB) A (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: 19 BB.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, tens and twos(Q T).
      BU shows a pair of twos(9 6).
      MP2 shows two pairs, sevens and twos(8 7).

Hero wins with two pairs, tens and twos(Q T).

And the last one, a wtf showdown:

Play hand

$2/$4 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, 9.
      2 folds, BU raises, Hero 3-Bets, BB folds, BU calls.

Flop: (7 SB) J, Q, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets, BU calls.

Turn: (4.5 BB) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets, Hero raises, BU calls.

River: (8.5 BB) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets, BU calls.

Final Pot: 10.5 BB.
      Results follow:

BU shows high card king(K 4).
      Hero shows three of a kind, nines(9 9).

Hero wins with three of a kind, nines(9 9).

The player I played against a weak regular(ish) player, have a lot of leaks, but beats the bad players, so maybe BE+ with RB, maybe he(or she) was just curious about my hand, or beats all my bluffs on that river card. Maybe not the best cards to x/r there, but after this river call, against this inducable player could I x/r more.

Please feel free to criticise my plays! :)

So, here's the thing what happened in the shop tonight: I was just watching some soda, and aplle juice, and a girl just stand before me about 2 meters away, she just glanced at me, I automaticly looked back at her (I dunno why, but it's a reflex for me to see in the eye anyone I meet, and on the street's too), and she run away to the cashier, and also run away from the shop... As if she was feared, maybe I'm a bit scary, dunno, but it felt a bit bad... :)
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Baluuu111

Please feel free to criticise my plays! :)

OK YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

j/k :)

Personally I bet-3-bet the turn with the 99 but compared to what he's doing with K4....I wouldn't call anyone who did that a regular :)

The QTo is actually super-close preflop even getting 5-1, suited I snap call but offsuit you're going to be in a world of trouble on most flops...although given what in the name of god is happening on that flop I..... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nice work if you can get it Mr Scary Man :)
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Boomer2k10
      OK YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

j/k :)
      No idea, what's j/k mean... :D

Personally I bet-3-bet the turn with the 99 but compared to what he's doing with K4....I wouldn't call anyone who did that a regular :)
      That play seems better for me as well, as I take a look at my range that situation.

The QTo is actually super-close preflop even getting 5-1, suited I snap call but offsuit you're going to be in a world of trouble on most flops...although given what in the name of god is happening on that flop I..... :facepalm: :facepalm:
      yeah super close, not sure if that call will make me any money, maybe because of the really bad player, but not really sure, if that's enough for that call...

Nice work if you can get it Mr Scary Man :)
      Thanks for pointing out these mistakes, please do it in every hand that will be posted! (not just Boomer, but anyone who feel like!) :)
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

so, Sunday again... It wasn't a good week I think. I didn't do well in reaching my goals, so I will change some of them to fit better to my life.

So first of all, how I did last week:
      - minimum 14 hours of poker (14/14)
      - check my preflop ranges in the common situations - not 100%, but the common ones are done
      - every morning a 15 minute workout (push ups, sit ups, squat, some fittball excersices) - this one not working, will find out a new system below this post!
      - make a good system to keep clean and everything ordered in my new flat, financial calculation after the first month's bills - not easy to make new habits, and make the wrong one go away, but I fell like I'm going in a good way in this segment
      - finish one of my ESTIEM duties (2/0), but making good progress with them
      - Jared's client questionare - will be posted here when done...

I's all red again, only in the playing volume I'm okay, and last week started to play 5/T, what is great, and hope I can become a solid winning player on this limits, and continue my way up to mid and high stakes!

Today met with some poker players, and gulp down a few check beer, it was really good to met with them, a trip to EPT on Praha come up, so maybe in december, we will go back to the Check Republic and play some better poker than what we did on the summer! And the next summer a trip to Vegas for about 2-3 month could happen, won't start planning until the next january, but if everything goes well, it can succeed. :)
      After the pub, went to a fund raising training, it was fun, unfortunatly cant spend enough time to take a bigger part in the organization. :(

:spade: :heart: Next weeks goals:
      - minimum 15 hours of poker
      - get ready for the WCOOP, and play my best poker :)
      - every day a 15 minute workout, that contains 30 push ups, 30 sit ups, 30 squats, 30 back lift
      - keep clean the flat
      - finish my part in ESTIEM wiki
      - Jared's client questionare
      - start writing down what and when I eat, and wanna make a good daily food plan, if you have any idea how to do that, please tell me! :)

This gonna be the last week in september, the 3/4 of the year is gone, so I have a lot of things to do (earn a lot of VPP's), and have some plans to make in this year, and start to plan may next year. I'm looking for some scholarships to my MSc studies, and have some plans to build my existence. :)

:diamond: Daily music (or my I could called weekly music):

Thanks for watching and commenting!
      Look out for WCOOP report on friday morning!
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Okay, so a new week, a new start, or something like that... Today morning didn't do anything constructing, so shame on me... Then went to the uni, have some lessons, one of them was actually interesting, then went on an ESTIEM meeting, and got homa at 8 o'clock, so everything was set to have a good session.... Whining coming in the spoiler...

So, it started that way, I found some really fishy tables on 5/T, just started to shot these games, so it looked really cool, found 3 good tables, so jumped in, and opened some table on 2/4 and 3/6, just in case. And turned out, that this recr. player was a huge maniac, and played really really bad, bluffed anything, overbetting every hand, so it was fun until a point. This player was unbeatable for a point, I was just deposited to her account, with every hand we played, no matter what... The best hand we played was this:

Leosztás lejátszása

$5/$10 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, J.
      MP2 raises, 4 folds, Hero calls.

Flop: ...red]MP2 raises[/COLOR], Hero 3-Bets, MP2 calls.

River: (10.2 BB) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets, MP2 raises, Hero 3-Bets, MP2 caps, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 18.2 BB.

Results follow:

MP2 shows four of a kind, fives(5 5).
      Hero shows a full-house, jacks full of fives(J J).

]MP2 wins with four of a kind, fives(5 5).

And a lot of these situations, where you're sure that he got the nut flush, or 5x or anything that a maniac player plays, but no... It didn't hurt that much, but when you take a look at your session, and it shows that, it's a record day, maybe you could think of that, it was one of the shortest 5/T carreer ever made.... Yeah, and this player left the table with 0$-s, so maybe we will never see em again, hope we will, but argh...

And this ESTIEM meeting, I think I dissapointed a lot of people, cause Ithe quit of one of the biggest projekt, and not in a good position, so I fee bad about that a bit, but unfortunatly it didn't fit anyhow to my life right now... Not a good start to the week... :(

I just looked at my hand hystories from the database I use, and I didn't have a significant amount of hands from any of my limits I played, got only 60k - 70k hands from 1/2 - 2/4, and 12k from 3/6, and 500 from 5/T, and this is on positiv because of the RB only, so it's kinda sad, maybe I'm jumping limits to fast, without the enough knowledge? Or I'm scared because of the money? Maybe I'm a mental game fish, or really a big fish in these games, dunno, have a lot of things to do, but I don't feel comfortable in this position, I have to learn a lot of things, but have no idea how to cope with this situation. I remember that time when I have a quite similar situation on 0,25/0,5$ limits, where I sucked a lot, and have to step down to 0,1/0,2 limit a lot of the times, then a big up happened, and found myself at the 0,5/1$ limit, and this happened to me at the end of the last year, and I found myself in 1/2-2/4, and again a plateu, and now a small up, and a fast down... This curve is not what we used to, I think, am I playing wit a very low winrate, and that's because of thise swingy game, or is jsut normal that way?
      I dunno, but this is enough for today, tomorrow will have a test, that should be written at least excelent, so I'm going to spend some time learning this thing, after a short daily excercise. :)
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Yesterday and today I hit a hard time playing poker, it's about -12 BB/100 run (all games included) about 2k hands, biggest swing of my carreer in $'s, so it's not easy to cope with, but I have to....
      I have plans with this thing, we all call poker, so I will reach SN, no matter if I have to step down a limit, will recover fast, and learn from this experience a lot.

So, for the next 2 day, I will work, so my whole day is filled with non poker related tasks, so I will have some "free time"... Won't play any poker tomorrow, just think through some problems in my game, and in my mental game, I will prepare to the WCOOP, will have enough sleep to make my best performance ever, no matter what happens, just wanna play my solid A game.
    • ManiaculDinamovist
      ManiaculDinamovist
      Global
      Very nice blog! Have I understood well, I'm curious, are you playing NL200?
    • MAR89
      MAR89
      Bronze
      Hello Baluuu111

I've played you on some tables and you're a good opponent :)

From French (canadian :D ) community,

MAR89

GL FL mate !
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ManiaculDinamovist
      Very nice blog! Have I understood well, I'm curious, are you playing NL200?
      Thank you, but nope, I'm playing fix limit holdem, 1/2-3/6 (thats the size of the bets), and sometimes (you can read about that in the "crying post") 5/T :D

Hello Baluuu111

I've played you on some tables and you're a good opponent smile

From French (canadian grin ) community,

MAR89

GL FL mate !

Hi, thanks, I'm trying to be one, but sometimes it didn't succeed. I'm quite sure who you are, so I can tell we play plenty of hands together, and you're not my favorite opponent, if you know what I mean! :D

GL mate! Thax for commenting, if you feel like please criticise my play in any spots! ;)
    • Baluuu111
      Baluuu111
      Bronze
      This weeks not going to well... Tonight was a total catastropy, the WCOOP and the 2nd chance went really wrong... And this week so far, I messed up a lot of thing, and that bad 5/T + another bad day... This week hit me really hard, I messed up a few thing, in the uni I forget to hand in a paper in this week, so may I fail 8 credits (fortunatly nothing more than that), in my IRL job just have a really busy time, got more task than how much tima I have, so it's not gonna be easy tomorrow, and my life outside my jobs and uni is just stagnate. I postpone some neccessary tasks, and hit quite low on my self confident in all way.

Not sure if this was my worst day of all so far, but this week can get to the podium! :s_mad: