[OFFICIAL Support Thread] ICMIZER 2 - SNG analysis tool & SNG coach

• DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Category: SNG analysis tool & SNG coach

ICMIZER 2 Basic

ICMIZER 2 Basic is an ICM calculator software for Sit & Go/tournament play which will help you to analyse ICM-based situations in your tournament poker game.

3 free calculations per day for signed up users: Signup and try ICMIZER 2 Basic
      More Information: Click here

ICMIZER 2 Pro

ICMIZER 2 Pro is a modern and visually attractive 3-in-1 tournament training software which includes the improved ICMIZER (as ICMIZER 2 Basic), a SNG Push/Fold coach (SNG Coach) and an advanced Replayer.

Complete 15 questions for FREE in each tournament type: Signup and try ICMIZER 2 Pro
      More Information: Click here

Video - Introduction to ICMIZER 2 SNG Coach

Forum Support

Username: Qicmizer
      Role: Developer, CEO
  • 215 replies
    • Qicmizer
      Qicmizer
      Gold
      Hey guys.

I am creator of ICMIZER and I will be glad to help you with any of your questions regarding it.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Have you considered making ICM quiz application for smartphones? Would be amazing to practice shoving ranges while on public transport etc. I am a cash game player but would still buy it.
    • Qicmizer
      Qicmizer
      Gold
      Hey Metza.

I don't have any smartphones considerations yet, because a lot is planned and really needs to be done about current version.

That said, Quiz is a feature with very high priority. I hate to make those big promises, but its planned for this year. I got some pretty cool ideas, which will make it unique and I think everyone will love it.
    • Qicmizer
      Qicmizer
      Gold
      Professional poker player MikeyMcD95 has prepared a great strategy article with with the aid of ICMIZER.

Check it out here:
      http://www.pokericmcalculator.com/en-us/blog/playing-short-stack-on-bubble/
    • circe
      circe
      Bronze
      Why is it a good idea to use icmizer rather than Hold'em resources Calculator?
    • Qicmizer
      Qicmizer
      Gold
      A Curious question.

ICMIZER and HRC are both powerful and modern ICM calculators with a lot of capabilities. First of all ICMIZER has some features which HRC doesn't, and vice versa.

So if you like MTT ICM calculations, or ability to analyze flexible preflop spots, or hand EV charts, you just can't get that from HRC for example.

ICMIZER has slightly more precise results than HRC, but overall results are very alike. However programs look and feel very differently.

ICMIZER has a lot of fans, who prefer it to any other calculator available on the market. From what I've learned from them they really enjoy its simplicity, ease of use and design.

I hope this answers your question a little bit.

In general this is the most provocative question to ask, I respect the author of HRC and don't want to be in position to berate his software, however this kind of questions basically is supposed to force me to do it.

Remember, that if you choose to study ICM in various tournament spots you will be spending a LOT of time in your study tool. So it becomes very important how you feel about it, is it enjoyable to study or not. I've spen't a lot of time making ICMIZER as enjoyable to use as I could.
    • Lupeboko18
      Lupeboko18
      Bronze
      Hi, I was @ your coaching and enjoyed your introduction into this software, however I had to go ~20min before the end of it, is it still possible for me to get 20% off your software?
    • Lupeboko18
      Lupeboko18
      Bronze
      and another question, when I go to your webpage and click onto "ICMIZER"
      I see how something is loading, but once it hits 100% I dont see anything anymore (I dl silverlight and already installed it)
      how can I fix this?
    • Qicmizer
      Qicmizer
      Gold
      Hey Lupeboko18, generally your 100% -> nothing issue sounds serious.

Please make sure that you are using latest version of Silverlight, as that is usually the case for this problem.

Please contact me via email from this page:
      http://www.pokericmcalculator.com/en-us/feedback/

Yes you can use the promocode, it will be active for PokerStrategists for the next five days.

But lets solve the blank page issue first, so just shoot me an email.
      Thanks
    • madshakes
      madshakes
      Bronze
      May I please get the 20% off coupon also? I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys,

the coupon code is "PS2013" -

Go to -> http://www.pokericmcalculator.com/en-us/purchase/
      and simply enter it on checkout.

Enjoy.
    • ProActiveK
      ProActiveK
      Bronze
      Hello
      Unfortunately I was not able to attend the coaching but would love to see it because Im considering buying it. Is it availible somewhere to watch?

Thanks
    • DonMB
      DonMB
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ProActiveK,

here it is: http://www.justin.tv/pokerstrategy_english/b/469004069

Enjoy
    • SiwyJazZ
      SiwyJazZ
      Bronze
      Hi.

Got small problem, yesterday i register on ICMizer site, but till now i didnt get activation code on my e-mail box.
      I wrote message to support too, but without anwser so turning here for some help.

Username: ThinkFool.

Thanks for help.
    • Qicmizer
      Qicmizer
      Gold
      Hey thats interesting.

I have checked my email database and it shows that email got to you without problems.

Also I replied to your support request.

I suggest you make sure your email box is operational.
      Maybe register using another email, cause this just could be a bigger issue.

Please note that I was sending you emails from 2 different sources (icmizer website and support email) and none got through it seems.
    • Lupeboko18
      Lupeboko18
      Bronze
      quick question, is there a possibility to buy through banktransfer?
    • Qicmizer
      Qicmizer
      Gold
      Hey, I am afraid not.

If paypal or credit card doesn't work for you, contact me via support email and maybe we could work something else out.
    • Qicmizer
      Qicmizer
      Gold
      Got this question today, its quite interesting I think so I'll answer it here

I’d like to improve my push/call ai skills in MTT but not necessary when I am in the money or in the bubble. It would be for 9m or 6m tables. For example, there is 450 players left, 150 players getting paid

With a lot of players left and generally far from the bubble one reasonable approach to use is Chip EV, because ICM calculations for large fields arent available.

Another approach you could use is scaling. So lets say your actual spot was 450 players remaining, 150 places paid.

ICMIZER only supports 60 players for MTT calculations, so you can scale your situation to make it possible to do a calculation in ICMIZER.

You would change remaining number of players to 45, and change payout structure so only 15 players are paid. Then you would recreate effective stacksizes at your table and in general you have scaled the tournament so you can now use ICMIZER for MTT calculation.

Now results won't be the same as in actual MTT of course, but they will be pretty close, and much better than Chip EV alternative cause they take into account the fact that 1/3 of remaining players are paid.
    • ProActiveK
      ProActiveK
      Bronze
      The coupon for icmizer is still active today?