Feedback - UPAY4DINNER

• 17 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Have staked a few times, has always paid me back very prompt.

Keeps a Skype channel updated on his progress throughout.

Don't buy too much action though, I want some :D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I have staked Gary a few times, both his Hyper sats and MTT schedules and can highly recommend.

Heaps of info and always kept informed through the skype and in his blog.

Money is always back in my account before I can even open the cashier.

And to top it off, plays a mean game as well. Always feel confident of deep runs. :f_thumbsup:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I've bought some of Gary's action 3 times.

In each case I knew the exact schedule he was playing, and could follow along in any of several different ways as other have mentioned.

Money back in my account within half an hour of the end of the last tournament.

--VS
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Bought some of his action, nothing but great experience, will definetely buy part of his action whenever I have the opportunity. :)
    • rompas
      rompas
      Can only say good things about my expericence stakeing , fast updates , and even faster payment back, but next time fold those kks :rolleyes:
    • Musher1993
      Musher1993
      Bronze
      Bought some of his action, fast updates, very quick to send payment and lays the schedule out clearly so you know exactly what you're buying in to. Even has a skype channel set up to keep you informed and updated. Top notch :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks guys :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I staked Gary and this guy is so organised it makes my little brain hurt.

Used a spreadsheet kept up to date in real time and a skype channel just for more updates, prompt payment- and I mean prompt, like within minutes and all technical stuff explained in simple terms for a staking fish like me.

Faultless; I will for definite be doing it again.

Five stars.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Staked Gary a few times, thsi time I managed to get a nice score out of him.

Words can only mean so much, here is part of a screenshot from my "History" At PokerStars.

No reason not to trust :]

I also have the email from Stars so if anyone is ever doubtful I'll be glad to show proof he's awesome :)

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

I love HM he is very nice man.

In all seriousness he's super reliable to stake and keeps you informed and up-to-date to the point of almost being annoying.
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze
      I was lucky enough to catch few times some shares of his action.
      I am still very impressed how professional he manage all - i had from 1st moment a good feeling.
      - live updates over spreadsheet, posting of important hand's in railthread
      - immediatly and accurate moneyship for unused entrees
      - most impressive thing: when he feel he can't show his best play, he cancel or switches his schedule - fair enough - so you can always be sure that you invest your money in a honest, professional and trustworth person.

Hope to deal with you more often in future.

NVKS
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Very professional stake: well organised and nice regular updates. If it wouldn't clog up the thread I'd just quote everyone above!

Hope to stake again in the future.

gl
    • quantum3141
      quantum3141
      Bronze
      Incredibly efficient, and always keeps the rail well updated.
      Will likely be looking to stake at any opportunity, so hands off!
      But more seriously, couldn't give much higher recommendation.
    • Scaletta
      Scaletta
      Bronze
      Had a very pleasant experience with Gary. Like previous people have said, everything was very organised and fast. Luck was not on our side during this first staking but I'm sure we can turn this around in the future :) Definitely recommended!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Amazing updates, questions as to whether any suggested changes are acceptable in good time, and prompt returns of funds after completion.

Amazing stakee, continuing to purchase.
    • PerusJamppa
      PerusJamppa
      Bronze
      I have only positive things to say. Can't add anything more to the previous comments. :f_thumbsup:
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Staked him only once, but I'm planning to do it more times, really quick to send money back.