Quiz of the Week: FL - Advanced River Play

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      We're back with another FL-based quiz. You might remember that we had a quiz (not long ago) based on the concept of 'river play', which was addressed to our silver-ranked members. Well, we're back to this topic, but on a different level. Let's see if you learned from that last quiz and if you also improved your river play. If you didn't, you should go through the article called FL - Advanced River Play.
      Once you're ready, click on the link below to take the quiz:

Quiz of the Week: FL - Advanced River Play
  • 5 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Damnit. I read the second hand wrong (thought it was the same as hand 1) so I check/folded. With the K on the turn it can be indeed called. :/

You have achieved a total of 26 out of 27 possible points. This corresponds to 96 %!

:D
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Damnit. I read the second hand wrong (thought it was the same as hand 1) so I check/folded. With the K on the turn it can be indeed called. :/

You have achieved a total of 26 out of 27 possible points. This corresponds to 96 %!

:D
      dammit cirith you're a quiz beast :/ soon you'll go 28 of 27 i guess.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well I failed last time. But thanks. :)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      You have achieved a total of 25 out of 27 possible points. This corresponds to 93 %!
      question 6 got me. i´m so weak ^^

nice quiz
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I LOVE THESE QUIZ OF THE WEEKS!!!

I'm rubbish, but I love them. In a manly, brothers in arms kind of way. Of course.

You have achieved a total of 23 out of 27 possible points. This corresponds to 85 %!

As an aside, if you get 0 out of a possible 27 possible points, does it point out that this corresponds to 0 %"!"

I'm a big fan of exclamation points so I hope so...!