This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Quiz of the Week: FL - Advanced River Play

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      We're back with another FL-based quiz. You might remember that we had a quiz (not long ago) based on the concept of 'river play', which was addressed to our silver-ranked members. Well, we're back to this topic, but on a different level. Let's see if you learned from that last quiz and if you also improved your river play. If you didn't, you should go through the article called FL - Advanced River Play.
      Once you're ready, click on the link below to take the quiz:

Quiz of the Week: FL - Advanced River Play
  • 5 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Damnit. I read the second hand wrong (thought it was the same as hand 1) so I check/folded. With the K on the turn it can be indeed called. :/

You have achieved a total of 26 out of 27 possible points. This corresponds to 96 %!

:D
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Damnit. I read the second hand wrong (thought it was the same as hand 1) so I check/folded. With the K on the turn it can be indeed called. :/

You have achieved a total of 26 out of 27 possible points. This corresponds to 96 %!

:D
      dammit cirith you're a quiz beast :/ soon you'll go 28 of 27 i guess.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Well I failed last time. But thanks. :)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      You have achieved a total of 25 out of 27 possible points. This corresponds to 93 %!
      question 6 got me. i´m so weak ^^

nice quiz
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I LOVE THESE QUIZ OF THE WEEKS!!!

I'm rubbish, but I love them. In a manly, brothers in arms kind of way. Of course.

You have achieved a total of 23 out of 27 possible points. This corresponds to 85 %!

As an aside, if you get 0 out of a possible 27 possible points, does it point out that this corresponds to 0 %"!"

I'm a big fan of exclamation points so I hope so...!