!English pokerstrategy needs another PROFESSIONAL JUDGES!

• Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Hello,

Because of the circumstances in past weeks I think I have to provide you with my feedback about JUDGES IN NO LIMIT SECTION.

Not few people (including myself) are trying to make profit from poker and be something like semi-pro. When you reach the section "Sample Hands BSS - NL20 to NL 50" its clear that you mean it seriously with poker. So my feedback/complainment is concerning specially the "Sample hands NL20-50".

Face the truth, we have 1 Professional judge on "NL20-50" - its Kaitz20. Sometimes is also judging TribunCaesar (not rarely but definitely not often enought). Now imagine the situation that occurs when Kaitz20 doesnt have time. And Im not even speaking about reasons why to have 2nd proffesional judge like to have 2 feedbacks in difficuilt hands or about the hand you post in weekend (and most of us play on weekends). When you post a hand on Friday-Sunday the hand will be usually judged in Tuesday if youre lucky.

In the past weeks the situation became even worse. Nowadays On the forum are like constantly 60+ hands unjudged and it even happened to me that judge judged the new ones and hands like on page 5 let unjudged so I had after week and half to write in the sample hands "judge please".

The past proved that the whole "NL20-50" section stands (and falls) on Kaitz20. And dont take me wrong I very respect Kaitz20 but he doesnt have the time to handle the whole section himself.

So, my dear Pokerstrategy, Im noticing you, Im asking you, Im begging you hire 2nd PROFESSIONAL JUDGE for the "Sample Hands NL20-50 section", Im sure you can eg. take away one of the german judges.

If we players want to be successful we need to find our leaks and posting hands is inevitable, if pokerstrategy wants to be successful that you have to help us to find our leaks, because we all know its about rake.

Thank you
  • 36 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      +1

We need more judges.......

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Seems like solid reason. I want to say aswell that Kaitz (and other judges) are doing great job!
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      It is pretty annoying and I can look at it from both POV so I agree with this thread but keep in mind that a Professional Judge is like a supervisor of all judges of his section (SSS, NL BSS, FL etc.) + you got Volunteer judges who are doing the same ''trick'' (like me @ SSS)

- Gerv
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Talic,

Thank you for your feedback. I am aware of the situation, which not only affects the NL20-50 section but also the NL5-10 area. The amount of posted NL hands is increasing at an enormous rate (exploding) and we are happy about the obvious willingness of the players to improve.

I have already made first steps in trying to take some of the pressure of Kaitz by having Srohack take care of NL5-10, as well as adding DarkoneBG as a volunteer judge and Veriz as volunteer judge for NL5-10 (any time that Kaitz doesn't have to spend in lower forums - means more time for NL20-50). Yet since times such as right now (where Kaitz is on a short holiday) obviously create enormous problems I will do my best to provide more professional judging for these forums.

In the meantime you can of course always contribute and help in the process by applying as volunteer judges (johannes@pokerstrategy.com) or by helping fellow members through your own views on different hands.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Should we try and keep our posted hands to a minimum during this time of crisis?
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Should we try and keep our posted hands to a minimum during this time of crisis?
      You make it sound as if we're fighting for our lives :D

Which are the criteria for becoming a volounteering judge?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Post all the hands you want!We will judge them.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Post all the hands you want!We will judge them....after the crisis
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Post all the hands you want!We will judge them....after the crisis
      I wouldn't call it a crisis :)

The problem is that both Kaitz and Tribun decided to take their vacations at the same time. As such remaining judges are slightly overworked.

I have already made FirstTsunami from our Education department who is head of German Hand Judging & who will also take the English boards 'under his wings' aware of the situation. As always we will do our best to fix everything as soon as possible :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

The problem is that both Kaitz and Tribun decided to take their vacations at the same time.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Suspicious to say the least. xD
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze

The problem is that both Kaitz and Tribun decided to take their vacations at the same time.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      twisted lol.
    • Jumbles
      Jumbles
      Bronze
      Just wanted to say that I think veriz has being doing a good job.

Aside from his obsession with capitalizing SET ofc :P
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by suvalgysiu

Best regards
      SoyCD
      twisted lol.
      lol, made my day.
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Never ever let those Judges out of their cages they should not get vacations!!!!

:D
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      "crisis" is over.
    • Jumbles
      Jumbles
      Bronze
      Nicely done, sir. Kudos.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Jumbles
      Just wanted to say that I think veriz has being doing a good job.

Aside from his obsession with capitalizing SET ofc :P
      ty :P I am trying to give my best.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      and here we have crisis once again
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      stop posting so many hands ;)