This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Am I a lucrative player?

• Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      Hi everyone

I started to play poker with pokerstrategy since february. In february i played a lot, half time studying poker the other half playing. In march I went to college and havent found time to play poker, so I played very little this month.
      After one month without playing poker, now I have one week break in college, and im dedicating this week in playing poker. My goal is to unlock the starting capital, or get closer to it.

What Im playing:

With a $109 BR, im playing $1 SNG Turbo at partypoker.

How im playing:

Im currently multabling 4 tables. Since theres a promotion called The Gladiator, im trying to achieve 10 points or higher, playing more than 25 sessions.

Whats the results so far:

Started BR:$105

4/4 - $6 profit, playing 27 sessions. BR:$111
      4/5 - $2,86 lost, playing 26 sessions.BR:$109
      4/6 - $3 profit, playing 30 sessions.BR:112 (Started to play 5 tables at once)
      4/7 - $8 loss, playing 27 sessions. BR:104
      4/8 - $5 profit, playing 25 sessions. BR:109
      4/9 - $3 loss, playing 30 sessions. BR:106 (Started to play 6 tables at once)
      4/10 - $4 loss, playing 55 sessions. BR:102
      4/11 - $3 loss, playing 30 sessions. BR 99 X(
      4/12 - No computation, but went down like 94 X(
      4/13 - No computation, but went up to 105 :)

here is my graph. In the end you can see almost no climbing

Is it normal to loss some money even when you have a relative high volume?

Cya :)
  • 15 replies