starting capital

• threeoseven
      threeoseven
      Bronze
      hey!

just a query, it's been a over a week since I passed the test and 6 days since i sent my identification, but still haven't received the capital, is it just a busy time for you guys, or is something wrong?

Thanks,
      threeoseven
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello threeoseven,

Sometimes they are delays in the processing of IDs and the transfer of funds due to the sheer volume of traffic that Customer Support sometimes have to deal with.

In the mean time have you checked your emails, including any spam folders/filters, sometimes we write to you with additional information.

Also be sure to check that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please note that for legal reasons we are unable to provide starting capitals to anyone living in the U.S.A.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • threeoseven
      threeoseven
      Bronze
      Hey,

yeah i checked my emails inc spam/junk folders, ive entered all required informaton, completed the required information at pokerstars, have checked my support tickets, and i live in australia

so i guess all thats left is the huge traffic with customer support so ill wait more
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello threeoseven,

While your ID check was processed successfully you have had an unanswered support ticket for a few days now. Check again here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

It seems there were some problems with your PokerStars account. Follow the instructions in the ticket and answer it when you are ready ;)

And welcome to the forum of course!

Best regards
      SoyCD